The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I promised a Cinco de Mayo quiz if there was no Baby Sussex today. Of course, there are 24 hours during which the Royal baby could arrive, but have fun with this Mexican food quiz while we wait :) Every time I look at a clock, I automatically add 5 hours for London time :D

QUIZ: How Much Do You Really Know About Mexican Food? | Recipes

Not likely!! She hasn't live in California for quite some time. She was working in Toronto for a number of years.

Meghan and Harry would be hunted - and haunted - by her estranged family members if the couple moved to L.A. I doubt the Queen would allow Baby Sussex to live in the U.S. unless the Duke and Duchess relinquish their titles.

Meghan and Harry would be hunted - and haunted - by her estranged family members if the couple moved to L.A. I doubt the Queen would allow Baby Sussex to live in the U.S. unless the Duke and Duchess relinquish their titles.

The security costs/logistics would be a nightmare. At the very least, the child would have 24/7 one on one security as would Harry.

Cant imagine the costs, alone.

Sigh... anything to sell newspapers.o_O

Whenever I see the words "source", especially "a close source" I think of that psychic who picks up information from dogs. The "close source" could have been one of the "sources" from the dog park. ;)

I prefer my stodgy British foods. :D

The Quiz wouldnt let me in, cause I don't allow ads. ah well, I don't know much about Mexican food.

That was a strange turn of events at the Kentucky Derby but I think they made the right call. When the videos were shown, it was pretty clear cut.

As for baby Sussex, I wouldnt be surprised to hear that Meghan was in the Portland or Lindo wing for the birth.
I'm sure they can accommodate a Royal lady, even if she did not pre-book.

If there is any 'risk', large or small to a Royal baby, the Royal physicians take over.

Nothing wrong with Frimley Park, they did a marvellous job with saving Sophie and Lady Louise during that emergency.

Your post made me smile. Makes me wonder what constitutes a "source"?

Where on earth did they pull this "source" out of? A bog somewhere?

They always mention " a source", sometimes even "a close source" which, to me, is someone who has been living in their garden/garden shed. "Close" enough!

It's difficult to figure out what to believe about her in the news media. She's experienced at doing her own PR, so she does anonymously plant a lot of stories in regular and social media through friends and on her own. She did this quite a bit before she married Harry. Then gossip media begins planting similar stories, so it's difficult to tell planted truth from fiction.

End result is that a lot of people are losing interest in their story. What's the word they used? Media overexposure? They're moving into Kardashian territory now, where most normal people ignore the news about them, but the gossip crazy fans still read. IDK, but I don't think that's the image the BRF wants to project. Myself, I've pretty much lost interest in their dramas.

It's difficult to figure out what to believe about her in the news media. She's experienced at doing her own PR, so she does anonymously plant a lot of stories in regular and social media through friends and on her own. She did this quite a bit before she married Harry. Then gossip media begins planting similar stories, so it's difficult to tell planted truth from fiction.

End result is that a lot of people are losing interest in their story. What's the word they used? Media overexposure? They're moving into Kardashian territory now, where most normal people ignore the news about them, but the gossip crazy fans still read. IDK, but I don't think that's the image the BRF wants to project. Myself, I've pretty much lost interest in their dramas.

I just read that Kim Kardashian make $1 million for each of her instagram posts. :eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aceofswords