DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUEEN MARY'S FRINGE TIARA
2016-1109-qmfringe3.png

As worn here by Queen Elizabeth (the Queen Mother) in 1937
Queen Mary's Fringe Tiara | The Court Jeweller
This “The Court Jeweller” site is fascinating. I love history, especially anything to do with the monarchies. Thanks so much!

I often wear a flower crown. I get them from my friends and they are so lovely I cannot stand to throw them away.

If I get a new one and I feel my old one is still good, I offer it to others. But no one ever wants it because they say they are too heavy.

They are heavy but hairdo is no issue when one has a flower crown.

If flowers are too heavy, I cannot imagine jewels. Those tiaras must weigh a ton. So don’t feel badly if you don’t have one.

One of my favorite scenes from a favorite film...

Mr. Emerson: Well, you said you liked cornflowers.
George Emerson: So we brought you cornflowers.
Mr. Emerson: There are no jewels more becoming a lady. I like to see them in your hair.

Catching up!

10/10 on food quiz.

I think I like the Burmese Ruby Tiara.

The Burmese Ruby Tiara | The Court Jeweller

Looking at the link for all the tiaras was fun and interesting. Came across the name Adelaide there. I think that would be a nice name if baby Sussex is a girl.

Like most of you, getting bored with the baby Sussex waiting game. Curious, how long past the due date does a doctor generally let a mother go?

Meghan Markle OVERJOYED as she receives multiple royal visits
MEGHAN MARKLE has “felt so much compassion” from members of the Royal Family who paid her multiple visits as she reaches the final stages of her pregnancy.

Meghan Markle OVERJOYED as she receives multiple royal visits

"A friend" needs to give the world an update on the birth.

I am glad MM is having company, those last few days are always the most difficult.

I don't know I would have welcomed friends unless they were rubbing my poor achy feet or offering a back massage. LOL

My daughter was born in July and it was hot, sticky and everything swollen.

Catching up!

10/10 on food quiz.

I think I like the Burmese Ruby Tiara.

The Burmese Ruby Tiara | The Court Jeweller

Looking at the link for all the tiaras was fun and interesting. Came across the name Adelaide there. I think that would be a nice name if baby Sussex is a girl.

Like most of you, getting bored with the baby Sussex waiting game. Curious, how long past the due date does a doctor generally let a mother go?

I'm no expert so I looked this up a few days ago. I think it said that in the UK they prefer that a woman give birth before week 42 but will let it get to week 41 if there are no problems with mum or baby.

I'm no expert so I looked this up a few days ago. I think it said that in the UK they prefer that a woman give birth before week 42 but will let it get to week 41 if there are no problems with mum or baby.

My daughter was high risk, with all three. They told her each time at her due date, they would induce her within 2 days.

They don't like large babies, they are hard to deliver and result in many C sections.

She should have had a C section with the second. He was stuck in the birth canal. They broke 2 forceps, her BP went high, and when they got him out, the room was covered in blood including the ceiling. I thought I would have a heart attack.

When they start the 3 min. countdown clock, you know it's serious.

She did not take that chance with the third. She told Dr. go ahead and schedule the induction for my due date. He totally agreed. The day before, she went for a massage with a doula, started to watch a movie with hubby and the kids. She bent over to put her bedroom shoes on and pop, water everywhere. It was a flood!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli