The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meghan Markle OVERJOYED as she receives multiple royal visits
MEGHAN MARKLE has “felt so much compassion” from members of the Royal Family who paid her multiple visits as she reaches the final stages of her pregnancy.

Meghan Markle OVERJOYED as she receives multiple royal visits

So why did Harry have to cancel on Amsterdam if she has two more weeks.

And I just can't quite believe the "overjoyed at multiple royal visits" bit.

I don't recall her being sentenced to bed rest. Kate had severe, life threatening nausea and vomiting nearly to the end and she just went to the hospital and got proper treatment. Then was photographed looking fresh and radiant about 12 hours after birth. Even Harry's mother looked very good within 24 hours of her sons' births.

My 35 year-old assistant at work was working the day she delivered. She looked very uncomfortable, her bump had clearly "dropped" and all she wanted to do was sit down. We asked her to please go to the OB intake area and get checked and yup, she got admitted and delivered by C-Section about 10 hours later.

Markle seems to be treated like the first woman to ever have a baby.

So why did Harry have to cancel on Amsterdam if she has two more weeks.

And I just can't quite believe the "overjoyed at multiple royal visits" bit.

I don't recall her being sentenced to bed rest. Kate had severe, life threatening nausea and vomiting nearly to the end and she just went to the hospital and got proper treatment. Then was photographed looking fresh and radiant about 12 hours after birth. Even Harry's mother looked very good within 24 hours of her sons' births.

My 35 year-old assistant at work was working the day she delivered. She looked very uncomfortable, her bump had clearly "dropped" and all she wanted to do was sit down. We asked her to please go to the OB intake area and get checked and yup, she got admitted and delivered by C-Section about 10 hours later.

Markle seems to be treated like the first woman to ever have a baby.
Sorry, but I cannot stand Markle. She projects a disgusting attitude and appears to be a top of the line control freak.
She had Harry wrapped around her finger from day one (he said, "what Meghan wants, Meghan gets"...). She claimed that she had no clue who the royal family were, yet there is video of her knowing full well who the royal family is. Also she is full of it stating that she never heard of Princess Diana and her sons.

Sorry, but in my opinion, she is nothing but an actress who knows how to manipulate all around her to be in the spotlight.

Sorry, but I cannot stand Markle. She projects a disgusting attitude and appears to be a top of the line control freak.
She had Harry wrapped around her finger from day one (he said, "what Meghan wants, Meghan gets"...). She claimed that she had no clue who the royal family were, yet there is video of her knowing full well who the royal family is. Also she is full of it stating that she never heard of Princess Diana and her sons.

Sorry, but in my opinion, she is nothing but an actress who knows how to manipulate all around her to be in the spotlight.

I will be shocked if the marriage lasts. I’ve thought this since the engagement. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. I wish happiness for all. Something just strikes me about this marriage.

With previous royal bubs the press have stood in the street at the Lindo for days on end prior to the birth with nothing to say but the occasional fervent fan in the street to interview. The only difference the 'privacy' whatsit has made is that they've nowhere to stand to look busy so they're twiddling their thumbs and they've gotten waspish about it.

How very dare Meghan's cervix not be dilating.

The only difference the 'privacy' whatsit has made is that they've nowhere to stand to look busy so they're twiddling their thumbs and they've gotten waspish about it.

^^^ this!!

And there will be more backlash next time Harry & Meghan want publicity for one of their charities. They may have shot themselves in the foot a little here. A simple statement from the palace saying "The Duchess is comfortable at home and thanks well-wishers for their continued messages of support" would have got the waspier press off their backs.

I will be shocked if the marriage lasts. I’ve thought this since the engagement. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. I wish happiness for all. Something just strikes me about this marriage.

I think Harry has always wanted to shock the royal family. He didn't want to settle down with a pretty gal who would fit in well with the family. Meghan fits his criteria perfectly.

With previous royal bubs the press have stood in the street at the Lindo for days on end prior to the birth with nothing to say but the occasional fervent fan in the street to interview. The only difference the 'privacy' whatsit has made is that they've nowhere to stand to look busy so they're twiddling their thumbs and they've gotten waspish about it.

How very dare Meghan's cervix not be dilating.

Well, if she would quit visiting with all this company that says she's calm and relaxed and go start planting the garden. They discussed having a garden, digging in the dig should get things going, for all of us.

If she doesnt have by Memorial Day weekend, I'll be giving up on a little Harry or Meghan..:)..

7866D182-88CE-4A45-B4B7-C5A70A1DB41D.jpeg F3C755D9-6670-41BC-BF2C-EAFFFFFDE562.jpeg 6795514D-0C85-4BA5-A259-522D560F11DE.jpeg 564EB269-7106-4DE2-B496-133C4560306C.jpeg EFA30FAA-86B5-4C04-9A7A-FB11B51229BD.jpeg 866DFAAF-BD07-42CA-999E-01B3403EF81A.jpeg

Heir B&B! Prince Charles’s luxury £160-a-night bed and breakfast venture at the Queen Mother's favourite castle where you can enjoy peat fires, yards of chintz and her treasured doggy knick-knacks

“The notoriously plain-speaking Princess Margaret was even blunter. 'I can't think why you have such a horrible place as the Castle of Mey,' she once told her mother.

To which Her Majesty replied: 'Well, darling you needn't come again.'”

Prince Charles has new luxury £160-a-night B&B venture at the Queen Mother's favourite castle | Daily Mail Online

£160 a night is a bit of a bargain for a night in a royal castle I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli