The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Standing dramatically on a private peninsula at Mustique's southern tip, this legendary villa was previously featured in Architectural Digest. The villa was designed by Oliver Messel for HRH The Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon.

Les Jolies Eaux | Mustique

It’s for rent, too. Holy tiaras, only 60k per week, peak season!

Very fancy, gorgeous.

Keine Engel- so glad to see your cherub baby moniker is back... :)

;) FIT FOR A PRINCESS: Diana's grave site looks stunning following a £20million facelift
Princess-Diana-s-grave-site-at-Althorp-788844.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000133275042_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqn7tMRpXaL8LZxuDeTaFS4bedTMVjHeFkzxc5nKJTa6Q.jpeg

SERENE: Diana now lies on an island lake in the grounds of her family home the Spencer estate, Althorp
althorp-estate-435.jpg
Shrouded in greenery, the island sits on a crystal clear lake as sunshine bounces off the water
Princess-Diana-s-grave-site-at-Althorp-1670696.jpg

Princess-Diana-urn-grave-site-Althorp-estate-1st-July-1998.jpg
Princess Diana’s grave site revealed in exclusive pictures on her birthday

I miss her.

My apologies to anyone if you've already posted about this topic, I'll delete it if you have. It's o hard to remember everything, this is a great group that talks about a lot of different things connected to British Royalty (and other fun stuff).

I was looking at bracelets and didn't know the story of Prince Harry's African bracelet. Sometimes I feel so heart broken for him, it can be difficult for children to express what they are feeling when they lose a parent at such a young age. 12-14 is a huge developmental stage for boys.

I now have a better understanding of why Africa means so much to Prince Harry. It was smart of his father Prince Charles to take the family to Africa as a way to breathe and get away from the media circus. He is obviously still hurting and I'm glad he has meaningful items to help ground him. It is known that he has anxiety issues, so of course the bracelets would help him immensely.

Prince Harry has been wearing this special bracelet for nearly 20 years

"Harry has been pictured wearing the bracelet since 2001, and his brother Prince William was also known to wear a very similar version ... He told Town and Country magazine in a 2017 interview: "I first came [to Africa] in 1997, straight after my mum died. My dad told my brother and me to pack our bags — we were going to Africa to get away from it all." William and Harry are believed to have got the traditional metal bracelets during that time. "

AAB5rj6.img

prince-harry-wearing-bracelet-z.jpg

Prince Harry Wore Two Meaningful Bracelets to Introduce the Royal Baby

5B614134-CD6D-4C39-9F04-5C07CE40798F.jpeg CFCCA4F2-721B-4901-B4E1-6D541CE0D970.jpeg FB20411E-97AD-4F4B-8442-FDBCCB303937.jpeg

For the buyer who REALLY wants to get away from it all: Entire uninhabited 660-acre Scottish island with a four-bedroom farmhouse and its own ferry goes on sale for £1.4m

• Inchmarnock, 10-minute ferry ride from seaside town of Rothesay, is on sale for same price as London house
  • Since 1999 the isle has been owned by a couple who have used the main property there as a holiday home
  • It used to be target of Viking raids and used as D-Day training ground and still has visible bomb craters
Uninhabited 660-acre Scottish island with four-bedroom farmhouse and its own ferry on sale for £1.4m | Daily Mail Online

A little OT — since I’m looking at fancy real estate, this caught my eye.

Wow, beautiful, and simple, and those views. And it has its own ferry boat!

Hey [B]@Bravo[/B] , long time no see! You were right about the Christening. Hope everything is ok, you've not been around for a few weeks now.

My dear friend from across the river: Hope all is well with you and yours. I join with others who miss you here.

Last edited:
I finished reading the book about Jeffrey Epstein by James Patterson ( the famous author) He lives by Epstein in Palm Beach Florida.

Wow. Prince Andrew had a 20 year friendship with Epstein including after Epstein got his Level 3 sex offender designation.

Fergie is painted in a very unflattering light. Epstein paid off a huge debt for Fergie.

She charged $500,000 to people to be able to have access to Andrew.

Andrew is friends with Ghislaine Maxwell, the accused pimp for Epstein.

This is not going to work out well

I finished reading the book about Jeffrey Epstein by James Patterson ( the famous author) He lives by Epstein in Palm Beach Florida.

Wow. Prince Andrew had a 20 year friendship with Epstein including after Epstein got his Level 3 sex offender designation.

Fergie is painted in a very unflattering light. Epstein paid off a huge debt for Fergie.

She charged $500,000 to people to be able to have access to Andrew.

Andrew is friends with Ghislaine Maxwell, the accused pimp for Epstein.

This is not going to work out well

I'm confused. Does the United States have subpoena power over somebody's testimony that lives in the UK?

I'm confused -- the world is supposed to leave Meghan alone, respect her privacy, stay well back, no drones over the house, etc.

But Meghan watches folks out the window, and then shows up to their club uninvited?

Scratchin' my head here....

JMHO YMMV

Deleted intro by me.

"It's not the first time that the manicured lawns of the Royal Household Bowling Club have welcomed a royal visitor.

In 2013, members of the Brimfield and Little Hereford Bowling Club, were delighted when the Queen stopped by to watch their match from the sidelines, before chatting to the players and posing for photographs." .

Yep, so did the queen. It was a lovely gesture. Moo.

Giving recognition to an outfit is different than somebody peeking in your windows.

But that is just how I feel about it, and I respect your opinion opinion that it is the same getting the Royal bow to such events, verses having somebody peeking in your windows at your private home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli