The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished reading the book about Jeffrey Epstein by James Patterson ( the famous author) He lives by Epstein in Palm Beach Florida.

Wow. Prince Andrew had a 20 year friendship with Epstein including after Epstein got his Level 3 sex offender designation.

Fergie is painted in a very unflattering light. Epstein paid off a huge debt for Fergie.

She charged $500,000 to people to be able to have access to Andrew.

Andrew is friends with Ghislaine Maxwell, the accused pimp for Epstein.

This is not going to work out well

I find it disturbing that a member of the royal family and a man that has two daughters would become friends, especially close friends with a man who sexually solicits and sleeps with girl children and has been to prison for doing so.

At what point do people like that justify having friends like that.

As a person who lives in a commonwealth country I don't want any of our Princes and Princess' carrying a royal title and duties if they are going to be chum with child predators. Take away Andrew's title.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/17/princ...uld-become-the-most-sordid-royal-scandal-yet/

Jeffrey Epstein's Connections to Prince Andrew and the Royal Family

View attachment 194376 View attachment 194377 View attachment 194378

Beaming football fan Prince George is in fits of giggles in new pictures released to celebrate his sixth birthday.

The three informal family photos were taken by his mother the Duchess of Cambridge , a keen amateur photographer.

Gap-toothed Prince George wears favourite football shirt for 6th birthday photos

Happy 6th Birthday to Prince George of Cambridge.

The Duchess always picks (and takes) such delightful pictures to share for the children's birthdays.

I find it disturbing that a member of the royal family and a man that has two daughters would become friends, especially close friends with a man who sexually solicits and sleeps with girl children and has been to prison for doing so.

At what point do people like that justify having friends like that.

As a person who lives in a commonwealth country I don't want any of our Princes and Princess' carrying a royal title and duties if they are going to be chum with child predators. Take away Andrew's title.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/17/princ...uld-become-the-most-sordid-royal-scandal-yet/

Jeffrey Epstein's Connections to Prince Andrew and the Royal Family

It really begs belief that Andrew spent all that time with Epstein, especially at his very private island, in the company of many underage girls and knew nothing about what was going on.

We’re not even talking about socializing with a wealthy foreigner with several flashy adult girl friends.

Andrew had to have known, if not been an active participant.

It really begs belief that Andrew spent all that time with Epstein, especially at his very private island, in the company of many underage girls and knew nothing about what was going on.

We’re not even talking about socializing with a wealthy foreigner with several flashy adult girl friends.

Herat,
Andrew was well aware.
He was friends with Epstein after he got out of prison.
As a prince I would have said sorry, but we can no longer be friends because part of my role and duty as a Prince and military man is to protect the innocent and every under age child is to be protected from human trafficking and predators.

If Andrew didn't have enough balls to say that, then he also had the option to not socialize with Epstein or hang out with him.

Herat,
Andrew was well aware.
As a prince I would have said sorry, but we can no longer be friends because part of my role and duty as a Prince and military man is to protect the innocent and every under age child is to be protected from human trafficking and predators.

If Andrew didn't have enough balls to say that, then he also had the option to not socialize with Epstein or hang out with him.

Or to make his somewhat-ex wife Sarah Ferguson return the money that Epstein provided to pay off one of her many debts.

Herat,
Andrew was well aware.

It could get verrrrry interesting for Prince Andrew when certain documents are released in the Epstein case. Here’s the Epstein thread.

NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges, 6 July 2019

View attachment 194376 View attachment 194377 View attachment 194378

Beaming football fan Prince George is in fits of giggles in new pictures released to celebrate his sixth birthday.

The three informal family photos were taken by his mother the Duchess of Cambridge , a keen amateur photographer.

Gap-toothed Prince George wears favourite football shirt for 6th birthday photos

Happy 6th Birthday to Prince George of Cambridge.
Happy Birthday Prince George. May the rest of your days be happy and healthy. And giggly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member