Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
922E19A2-F3EC-4DAF-BEAF-32491419CCA6.jpeg

Archie Mountbatten-Windsor has inherited his father's red hair, a royal source has claimed.

The colour of the young royal's locks has been the source of public speculation ever since he was introduced to the world by Prince Harry, 34, and Meghan Markle, 38, at Windsor Castle just two days after his birth in May.

But now it appears royal fans might finally have their answer with a source telling People that - at least in his hair colour - Archie is taking after his flame-haired father.

He has lovely, puffy little legs and tufts of reddish hair,' a source said. 'He’s really adorable.' The royal insider also described Archie as a 'happy baby'.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's son Archie Mountbatten-Windsor is growing 'tufts of reddish hair' | Daily Mail Online

I am looking forward to the Downtown Abbey movie next month too @Laughing and @sassyblue

View attachment 198676

Archie Mountbatten-Windsor has inherited his father's red hair, a royal source has claimed.

The colour of the young royal's locks has been the source of public speculation ever since he was introduced to the world by Prince Harry, 34, and Meghan Markle, 38, at Windsor Castle just two days after his birth in May.

But now it appears royal fans might finally have their answer with a source telling People that - at least in his hair colour - Archie is taking after his flame-haired father.

He has lovely, puffy little legs and tufts of reddish hair,' a source said. 'He’s really adorable.' The royal insider also described Archie as a 'happy baby'.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's son Archie Mountbatten-Windsor is growing 'tufts of reddish hair' | Daily Mail Online

I am looking forward to the Downtown Abbey movie next month too @Laughing and @sassyblue

I thought it looked reddish/blonde from the couple pictures we were granted lol.

Duke of York tweeting like everything is A-OK

The Duke of York
@TheDukeOfYork
Visiting some of the best attractions the UK has to offer this summer?

The Duke of York is President of @alva_uk which represents the UK’s most iconic visitor attractions, to improve visitor experience across the UK’s Palaces, Castles, Cathedrals, Museums, Galleries & Zoos.

The Duke of York on Twitter

Really? Andrew is sending out this RUDE and lame UK travel promotion tweet while HE is vacationing in SPAIN?

Not to mention the photo in the tweet must be more than 30 years old and shows very little about UK sites.

He and his pals seem to be laughing at a monkey’s butt in a zoo. If this truly came from his account, he seems to be “giving the finger” to the public.

Does the Royal Family social media director not see how RUDE this is?

Maybe he and Feguson have had a bit too much to drink out by the pool on the $34million property they are renting, hidden away from the eyes of the UK taxpayers who are funding this escape.

Last edited:
Really? Andrew is sending out this RUDE and lame UK travel promotion tweet while HE is vacationing in SPAIN?

Not to mention the photo in the tweet must be more than 30 years old and shows very little about UK sites.

He and his pals seem to be laughing at a monkey’s butt in a zoo. If this truly came from his account, he seems to be “giving the finger” to the public.

Does the Royal Family social media director not see how RUDE this is?

Maybe he and Feguson have had a bit too much to drink out by the pool on the $34million property they are renting, hidden away from the eyes of the UK taxpayers who are funding this escape.

I agree and think the Duke of York should hide away for a while and stay off social media.

I loved Kate's inability to contain her emotions during Wimbledon. I love this picture :)
upload_2019-8-16_20-10-55.png

Princess Anne and her mom
queen-elizabeth-ii-and-princess-anne-attend-a-function-at-news-photo-141771444-1540494342.jpg

Princess Anne, Yesterday was her birthday.
9c705177-4c4e-43cf-987d-3795f1a91963.jpg

Each day I'm getting more excited about season 3 of the Crown!
See new photos of Olivia Colman and Helena Bonham Carter in their roles from ‘The Crown’

View attachment 198889 View attachment 198890 View attachment 198891

The Queen looks elegant in blue and beams as she is handed flowers while spending the day at a craft fair as her summer holiday at Balmoral continues

The Queen looks elegant in blue while spending the day at a craft fair in Scotland | Daily Mail Online

On her holidays at age 93 out doing charity works and being very visible to her subjects, in her usual smart and elegant ensemble.

And some of the offspring are off sulking in foreign hideaways. No public service or sacrifice for them!

The things that made me laugh out loud in that article

"Sarah Ferguson took a job"

"brand amabassador for a renewable energy company" It has something to do with mobile solar units. Since when did Sarah give a rip about anything more mobile than cash? What credentials does she have to do anything other than sell her or Andrew's name for money?

She is just never on the up and up like Princess Anne. There's always a hustle with Sarah. Tony Roberts is a 5-star snake oil salesman.

I guess Harry was too busy lecturing rich people about the evils of selfie-taking tourists to take this "Brand Ambassador" job. It's more up his alley. Selling some sort of renewable energy thing to Africa.

Or maybe Harry doesn't need the money

Last edited:
The things that made me laugh out loud in that article

"Sarah Ferguson took a job"

"brand amabassador for a renewable energy company" It has something to do with mobile solar units. Since when did Sarah give a rip about anything more mobile than cash? What credentials does she have to do anything other than sell her or Andrew's name for money?

She is just never on the up and up like Princess Anne. There's always a hustle with Sarah. Tony Roberts is a 5-star snake oil salesman.

I guess Harry was too busy lecturing rich people about the evils of selfie-taking tourists to take this "Brand Ambassador" job. It's more up his alley. Selling some sort of renewable energy thing to Africa.

Or maybe Harry doesn't need the money

I do wonder what Her Majesty makes of the Duchess of York’s repeated desperation to make cash through her royal connection.

I'm over here personally wishing Kate is pregnant, and hopefully they will focus on that, instead of Meghan. She doesn't want to do as the royals, she can get out of the spotlight, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025