The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Princess Diana predict her own death months before the fatal Paris crash?

I wish the media would let the late Lady Princess Diana Rest In Peace and not print articles like this which I’m sure upset her loved ones. It is ok to remember her but it is not ok to print offensive stories like this one.
:mad: Brace yourself...
as we head into the last week of August we know there's gonna be the annual onslaught of 'Diana' headlines!:rolleyes:

..Go Margaret!! She looks great, fashionable for the times...
No comment :)
f52bc4b6f769a735efb14d8dd5db3dc8.jpg
LOL "No Comment" indeed! :D
Princess Margaret totally rocked the whole wearing a Tiara! thing
44e3edb63b2855b18c1c505f4f328fc0.jpg

08c422438379b23b0d52b5d604ea7643--margaret-rose-princess-margaret.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I think this tiara only works with a huge 1960s updo, a ton of hairspray, and 500 hair pins. Go Margaret!! She looks great, fashionable for the times.
4ddd67649ccda6085734b127c7a79ff4--royal-tiaras-royal-crowns.jpg

Marie of Romania. Another high tower tiara.
220px-Queen_Mary_of_Romania_2.jpg

Countess of Derby in the Derby Tiara. Again, I think it's too big.
60bbdd83fef1c41e871808b895a1ced6.png

No comment :)
f52bc4b6f769a735efb14d8dd5db3dc8.jpg

Wow, Marie of Romania is the spitting image of Princess Beatrice is she not?

Todays "In Your Face" news:

The Cambridges, and children, and Middleton Grandmama all flew commercial flight from London to Aberdeen for their visit to Balmoral.

It's good enough for the Heirs to the Throne....( #2, #3, #4, #5)

Last edited:
I am mystified why people criticize Meghan for her Hollywood friends. She grew up in Hollywood. She was in the industry.

People like Harry are in a different world than we are. How can they, except by imagination, know what our world is?

If you know any somewhat wealthy people, they have a different take on things. They think some things are just part of life.

I give great credit to Harry who came back from a life of debauchery to using his privilege to make a difference in the world. It will be a learning curve for him as well.

He himself has talked about the misfortune of being born into great privilege. And I am not saying this sarcastically.

Friendships? Real or only because of who he is.

Expectations.

Meghan and he could lead lives of partying and going from one exotic party to the next as many of the privileged seem to do.

Rather they are working on making a difference. Kudos to them.

I wish more wealthy people would use their money and influence for positive rather than the greatest booze and drugs and sex

Todays "In Your Face" news:

The Cambridges, and children, and Middleton Grandmama all flew commercial flight from London to Aberdeen for their visit to Balmoral.

It's good enough for the Heirs to the Throne....( #2, #3, #4, #5)

They could have driven? Train?

The Today show has a video coming up of MM surprising visit to her fashion show - looking for a clip
Eta clip
See Meghan Markle surprise women at a photo shoot for her new clothing line

This is embarassing. She is playing up to the cameras and making it all about her. Surprised the photo shoot - just happened to have her own press photographer there?

She looks sloppy and unkepmt. There is no excuse for that. She dishonors the models and crew by not tidying her hair or wearing a simple dress and shoes. Her Valley Girl outfit is pathetic. She's got hundred's of $$$$ worth of clothes. Don't tell me a shirt, jeans, and spike heels are all that she could find.

Kate, Duchess of Cambridge can do casual very well, but she never has that "LA casual" sloppy look. Kate knows that she is always a representative of the Royal Family and must always be nicedly dressed, not in Pop-star fashion.

Once again, it's all about Markle.

* Make sure not to pack those jeans and that shirt to take to Balmoral. The Queen ( who funds your wardrobe and your home) has a dress standard and will speak to you and your husband about it.

Yes, I guess life with Markle is one step up from a life of debauchery.

Yes, I guess life with Markle is one step up from a life of debauchery.

Really? What are the other Royals doing? Except for Charles, I do not see what they are doing for the public?

William and Kate have little. Andrew? Anne? Edward?

Prince William and Kate Middleton seen getting off budget flight to Scotland | Daily Mail Online

Prince William, Kate Middleton and their children are seen getting off a £73 budget flight to Scotland amid row over Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's summer of private jet trips
  • Prince William and Kate seen getting off a flight from Norwich to Aberdeen
  • Couple can be seen with their children as they step off the economy FlyBe plane
  • They are thought to be heading to Balmoral to visit the Queen and Prince Philip
  • It comes amid a row over Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's use of private jets

Really? What are the other Royals doing? Except for Charles, I do not see what they are doing for the public?

William and Kate have little. Andrew? Anne? Edward?
Charles has long been a strong supporter of eco issues, and has often been ridiculed for what seemed like some odd statements (like talking to plants).

But he has been out there for decades about organic farming, not using pesticides, eating local.

He just doesn't need Sir Elton John and a bunch of flimsy shiny Hollywood wanna-be's to be his mouthpieces.

Odd that Harry hasn't teamed up with his father, isn't it?

Charles has long been a strong supporter of eco issues, and has often been ridiculed for what seemed like some odd statements (like talking to plants).

But he has been out there for decades about organic farming, not using pesticides, eating local.

He just doesn't need Sir Elton John and a bunch of flimsy shiny Hollywood wanna-be's to be his mouthpieces.

Odd that Harry hasn't teamed up with his father, isn't it?

SIR Elton John apparently was flimsy enough to be a Sir. Hm.

I imagine like many children Harry wants to do his bit. Is that odd?

So Charles has had nothing to do with celebrities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025