The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some site was describing that outfit as "glamorous".

I think not
c02b22bff42927154660b4c6b0b76242.gif
'The Tig'?

If the couple’s absence from Balmoral might have initially seemed as merely disappointing, now it has all the appearance of an outright snub. The Mail on Sunday understands the Queen is ‘hurt and disappointed’ at a time when she likes to bring her friends and family together. The annual Highland holiday is the Queen’s favourite time of the year and she was, according to a source, looking forward to ‘a few days of merry chaos’ with the great-grandchildren, including Archie.

It is understood Her Majesty is already ‘baffled’ by Meghan and Harry’s inability to steer clear of PR calamities, and is concerned that her beloved grandson and his new wife are failing to listen to their team of advisers.

Palace insiders ask: Has Meghan Markle's Balmoral snub upset the Queen? | Daily Mail Online

Her Majesty isn’t the only one baffled by the PR calamities.

Just wondering about this. Is she "ghosting" the Queen now? Is that the correct term? That will be a rather difficult thing to do.

Perhaps the Queen is enjoying her older grandchildren tremendously. They can do many things together including horseback riding, As cute as babies are, they do not do much at that age.

The family may be able to have lots more fun and freedom without a tiny infant.

The baby may have colic for all we know

Prince Harry and Meghan 'snub' invite to Dumbarton - despite Scottish titles

220px-Arms_of_Douglas%2C_Earl_of_Dumbarton.svg.png
Prince Harry and Meghan have yet to visit Dumbarton after the Queen gifted them titles to the area...
Note: Captain General Royal Marines - Prince Harry...
Prince Harry​
snub?
Meghan Markle and Harry ignore Royal Marines memorial for Lion King
meghan-markle-prince-harry-beyonce-news-1153517.jpg
PRINCE Harry passed up attending a Royal Marine’s memorial event to instead accompany Meghan Markle to the star-studded Lion King premiere in London, Express.co.uk can reveal.

Marines on the Green concert at Walmer to remember 11 bandsmen killed by IRA* in 1989

JZ3F6KE8SVD1R8JPP14W.jpg
An unprecedented 12,000 people attended the Marines on the Green concert today.

And organisers believe that the enormous figure was contributed to by this being the 30th anniversary year of the 11 Royal Marines bandsmen killed by terrorists at Walmer Barracks

Derek Lindars, new chairman of the Deal Memorial Bandstand Trust, told Kent Online:
"This is possibly the highest attendance.

"I'm also warmed to see so many serving and former Royal Marines, the core family, who are gathered to enjoy the concert and and join us in the act of remembrance."

*Note: I'm too pi$$ed with Harry right now to comment, other than add this rather significant point :mad:
- Lord Louis
Mountbatten, Harry’s great uncle (born at Frogmore House) was also murdered by an IRA bomb in 1979 -
giphy.gif
Locals posted in the 'comments' that Harry was invited and declined the invite. This was also posted on the Daily Mail comments then followed other MSM with articles proving this was in fact correct.

Whist the Express article skips any details of this "snub" it is a big name MSM verifying this insult as a fact.

So for the details in my own words (with a bit of help from) ;) here is the full story:;)
  • Prince Harry was invited 11 months ago.
  • Kensington Palace did not reply until 6 weeks before the Memorial
  • Prince Harry's secretary(?) excuse was 'The Duke of Sussex's programme was set for the next 6 months.'
  • 'Not possible for the Duke to attend the Deal Memorial Day.'
  • After the Memorial it became know where Prince Harry was - at the Lion King Premier with his showbiz pals.:mad:
:cool: The explanation can be read in 'the comments' from locals Sandwichlady & Beach Walmer here in the Kent article.

o_OAnd for anyone still questioning the validity of the claims from the locals...

"The question to ask is ‘why wouldn’t a Royal Marine charity invite the Captain General Royal Marines to their anniversary and memorial event?’ The natural thing to do is invite him, as countless other charities do."

Oh! I know now why Harry's avoiding Balmoral like the plague
;)and it's got nothing to do with HM The Queen....
pri_48362633.jpg

Lord High Admiral - His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- aka. 'Philip
Mountbatten'
Prince Harry snub? Meghan Markle and Harry ignore Royal Marines memorial for Lion King | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Huge turnout for Royal Marines concert

This is how valid security fears for members of The Royal Family are handled.
They DO NOT avoid carrying out their Royal duties or hide away avoiding the public
:mad: - Take note Harry, we're not stupid!

UK terror cops called in for William and Kate's Pakistan tour: Team of firearms officers will oversee the security for landmark visit in the autumn
18200708-7439237-The_step_underlines_the_intense_security_arrangements_being_made-m-20_1567891680700.jpg
A team of British firearms officers will oversee security arrangements for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s landmark visit to Pakistan in the autumn.

The step underlines the intense security arrangements being made for the most high-risk Royal tour in years.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7439237/UK-terror-cops-called-William-Kates-Pakistan-tour.html

This is how valid security fears for members of The Royal Family are handled.
They DO NOT avoid carrying out their Royal duties or hide away avoiding the public
:mad: - Take note Harry, we're not stupid!

UK terror cops called in for William and Kate's Pakistan tour: Team of firearms officers will oversee the security for landmark visit in the autumn
18200708-7439237-The_step_underlines_the_intense_security_arrangements_being_made-m-20_1567891680700.jpg
A team of British firearms officers will oversee security arrangements for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s landmark visit to Pakistan in the autumn.

The step underlines the intense security arrangements being made for the most high-risk Royal tour in years.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7439237/UK-terror-cops-called-William-Kates-Pakistan-tour.html
I DONT want them to go to Pakistan

I just don't see any reason to put them in such a dangerous position. I'm really shocked the HM The Queen would allow this

...THE UNIFORM – A NORLAND PROFESSIONAL
Emily Ward quickly recognised that Norland Nurses (Norland graduates) needed to be recognised as professionals (and not mistaken for housemaids) so she introduced the uniform. Norland Nurses would not only wear the uniform when training at the college but also once qualified in the workplace - they were recognisable wherever they went...
Norland graduates are proud to wear the uniform and most will keep it in their wardrobe for life as a symbol of their training and them being an honoured member of the Norland family.
Norland College

Every year, the Norland College turns out 40 of the crème de la crème of British nannies, in demand from the Gulf to Los Angeles. Norlanders, as they are known, look after the children of royalty, celebrities and the aristocracy...

Only 40 girls a year master the oh-so exacting demands of organic cookery, quilt-making and , yes, handling millionaire bosses. So could YOU make the grade as a Norland Nanny?

Tatler

Norland College trains its students how to work with families, develop a child’s math skills and how to become skilful in the kitchen, cooking healthy meals. The course curriculum also covers First Aid, Self Defence (Taekwondo), Extreme driving skills, Lifeguard skills, and Child safety.

The starting salary for a Norland Nanny is £26,000 a year, rising to around £30,000 a year. Once Norland Nannies have been in the job for more than a decade they can command anything up to £100,000.

Bespoke Norland Nanny Agency

Why do Norland students still wear a uniform?
However it is not just a case of putting on the uniform, it is an earned privilege and whilst wearing it students are expected to uphold certain professional standards.
How do students feel about wearing a uniform?

"I wear the uniform with pride. It is a part of the Norland history and is recognisable worldwide. Being a Norland Nanny is a privilege and I feel lucky to have the opportunity to become a second to none nanny."

"Our uniform is a badge of honour. Not just anyone can wear it,"

NotJustNannyTraining

Thank you for sharing these articles. I read all of them and did some additional research on Norland Nannies.

Note: Captain General Royal Marines - Prince Harry...
Prince Harry

snub?
Meghan Markle and Harry ignore Royal Marines memorial for Lion King
meghan-markle-prince-harry-beyonce-news-1153517.jpg
PRINCE Harry passed up attending a Royal Marine’s memorial event to instead accompany Meghan Markle to the star-studded Lion King premiere in London, Express.co.uk can reveal.

Marines on the Green concert at Walmer to remember 11 bandsmen killed by IRA* in 1989

JZ3F6KE8SVD1R8JPP14W.jpg
An unprecedented 12,000 people attended the Marines on the Green concert today.

And organisers believe that the enormous figure was contributed to by this being the 30th anniversary year of the 11 Royal Marines bandsmen killed by terrorists at Walmer Barracks

Derek Lindars, new chairman of the Deal Memorial Bandstand Trust, told Kent Online:
"This is possibly the highest attendance.

"I'm also warmed to see so many serving and former Royal Marines, the core family, who are gathered to enjoy the concert and and join us in the act of remembrance."

*Note: I'm too pi$$ed with Harry right now to comment, other than add this rather significant point :mad:
- Lord Louis
Mountbatten, Harry’s great uncle (born at Frogmore House) was also murdered by an IRA bomb in 1979 -
giphy.gif
Locals posted in the 'comments' that Harry was invited and declined the invite. This was also posted on the Daily Mail comments then followed other MSM with articles proving this was in fact correct.

Whist the Express article skips any details of this "snub" it is a big name MSM verifying this insult as a fact.

So for the details in my own words (with a bit of help from) ;) here is the full story:;)
  • Prince Harry was invited 11 months ago.
  • Kensington Palace did not reply until 6 weeks before the Memorial
  • Prince Harry's secretary(?) excuse was 'The Duke of Sussex's programme was set for the next 6 months.'
  • 'Not possible for the Duke to attend the Deal Memorial Day.'
  • After the Memorial it became know where Prince Harry was - at the Lion King Premier with his showbiz pals.:mad:
:cool: The explanation can be read in 'the comments' from locals Sandwichlady & Beach Walmer here in the Kent article.

o_OAnd for anyone still questioning the validity of the claims from the locals...

"The question to ask is ‘why wouldn’t a Royal Marine charity invite the Captain General Royal Marines to their anniversary and memorial event?’ The natural thing to do is invite him, as countless other charities do."

Oh! I know now why Harry's avoiding Balmoral like the plague
;)and it's got nothing to do with HM The Queen....
pri_48362633.jpg

Lord High Admiral - His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- aka. 'Philip
Mountbatten'
tPrince Harry snub? Meghan Markle and Harry ignore Royal Marines memorial for Lion King | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Huge turnout for Royal Marines concert

Thank you for being such a Super Sleuth, Keine Engel.

This actually makes much more sense, now. And yes, I'm outraged that Harry would put celebrity-chasing over his Royal Duties.

I think we are seeing more and more of this behaviour from these two. THEIR projects take precedence over Royal Duties.

I was wondering why Markle shows up at a splashy movie premier while she is on matenity leave, and disappears back into maternity leave for months. I really doubt these two would have shown up at a movie premier starting Meryl Street rather than Beyonce.

Harry is the one to know better. His "3-year" development (he said he had been working on it for 3 years, not that it had existed for 3 years) looks like a commercial bust to me. His response to decent questions about it and his behaviour were patronizing and offensive.

No amount of expensive PR can repair an image if they are regarded as self-centered, dismissive, and duplicitous about their duties

Anyone have a wedding tiara prediction for HRH Beatrice?

images

The York Tiara? Sharing the Emeralds that HRH Eugenie wore?

My personal fave, The Oriental Circlet would be stunning:

upload_2019-9-8_12-55-51.jpeg

Here's a Royal who has co-started a personal cause to expose slavery in our current world, and it is not getting anywhere near enough PR and comments from splashy personalities and politicians:

The Anti-Slavery Collective

photo-2018-10-01-16-52-41.jpg

Our Team

I think they probably are at a real unfortunate point with Andrew’s revelations re Jeffrey Epstein.

Probably are keeping it rather quiet right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member