The Burglary and the Jacket

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Correct. I actually don't believe him. At this stage I don't actually believe anyone involved because there seems to be an agenda behind it whether it's a long standing feud or people choosing sides or other family and friends issues.
I'm hoping LE update soon but I don't even know if they will release cause of death until they are ready to charge someone.

Correct. I actually don't believe him. At this stage I don't actually believe anyone involved because there seems to be an agenda behind it whether it's a long standing feud or people choosing sides or other family and friends issues.
I'm hoping LE update soon but I don't even know if they will release cause of death until they are ready to charge someone.

You are right. Also, could be like the Beverly Carter case where they made 2 arrests, charged with Capital Murder and Kidnapping but even tho they do not have a gag order, they have all that info sealed and Pretrial is Monday June 1 with trial July 7, and July 15th iirc (separated trial for ea defendant). So there is the possibility of not knowing anything until trial if there is one. We know nothing. Her family may be told, but that would be up to them to release that info. I honestly don't know how that works. I know that the Carter family probably knows but there is also individuals arrested.

In re: the jacket;
IMO, Whether or not it was her jacket, the police are not going to say. Because, the chain of evidence was disrupted and due to the circumstances of how it was "found"/"planted"/whatever the case may be, I don't believe the existence of the jacket whether it was hers or not would be admissible in court. There's to much uncertainty, and the last thing that the prosecution wants would be to throw any kind of reasonable doubt at the judge. I think they are going to have to build their case(s) without the finding of the jacket. Only the circumstances leading up to the discovery which construed the obstruction charges will be able to be shown beyond a reasonable doubt. I think for these particular charges that he is facing, the owner of the jacket is inconsequential. It is, however important when/if more serious charges are filed against whomever LE deems. And I believe there will be more than one. One that actually caused her untimely death and another for covering it up and disposing of her remains. I don't think that it's the same person. Just my opinion and all.

In re: the jacket;
IMO, Whether or not it was her jacket, the police are not going to say. Because, the chain of evidence was disrupted and due to the circumstances of how it was "found"/"planted"/whatever the case may be, I don't believe the existence of the jacket whether it was hers or not would be admissible in court. There's to much uncertainty, and the last thing that the prosecution wants would be to throw any kind of reasonable doubt at the judge. I think they are going to have to build their case(s) without the finding of the jacket. Only the circumstances leading up to the discovery which construed the obstruction charges will be able to be shown beyond a reasonable doubt. I think for these particular charges that he is facing, the owner of the jacket is inconsequential. It is, however important when/if more serious charges are filed against whomever LE deems. And I believe there will be more than one. One that actually caused her untimely death and another for covering it up and disposing of her remains. I don't think that it's the same person. Just my opinion and all.

This is all speculation on my part. But IMO, Wes proved to LE that he was involved in the killing of AJ, IF that was really her jacket.

First of all, I think that CF had an ironclad alibi for that period of time. And that really messed things up for Wes. Because if not, then CF would still be a major POI. But he was allowed to leave the country, and Wes is locked up. That tells me that one of them has a valid alibi, and the other doesn't. JMO

So that jacket, with AJ's name on it, is found in CF home. And the cops have to decide if it was left there by CF, or put there by Wes. And if CF was with his girlfriend or his family, or at work, during the time that AJ went missing, then he is home free. And I think there is a very high probability that a 19 yr old was out around people that afternoon, when Wes claims there was a 22 minute 'window' that AJ was nabbed.

If CF has an airtight alibi, then Wes nails himself. LOL I love it!

And I don't see any proof that WH didn't know where CF lived. :)

As a parent, I make it my business to know where my son is hanging out at...and he's 19.

Even as inept as WH appears it seems he would have known where CF lived. .....especially given the proximity of the two homes.

At the very least that would have given him and CF something in common to talk about.......beyond A.J of course.

Either AB is lying about Wes needing to know where CF lived or WH is.

And as much as I dont like this AB character, Id be willing to bet you that its WH.

2 witnesses testified, under oath, in a court of law, that this was AJ's Longwood jacket. I have posted that link many, many times. WH himself has said it was her Longwood jacket that he "found". If you guys want to continue to believe that this wasn't her jacket, that's certainly up to you. But I do find it a waste of time to debate something that has been, for all intents and purposes, clearly established.

JMO

It is just so mind blowing to me, that the jacket she was supposedly wearing, the day she went missing, was 'found' in CF's home. It just seems to be such damning evidence. Someone should be charged with murder, imo.

It is just so mind blowing to me, that the jacket she was supposedly wearing, the day she went missing, was 'found' in CF's home. It just seems to be such damning evidence. Someone should be charged with murder, imo.

The main question is whether she was wearing it when she went missing. That seems unlikely given the weather that day and that Wes is the only person providing testimony to that fact or that she left the house willingly that we can verify.

All that points to WH.

About the jacket. The big question for me is was it found, or planted? I would think that if LE thought it was hers that they could test it for DNA. If WH was smart, he would of informed LE of his suspicions. If it was there to start with, but we know that he's not smart. That's why he's sitting in jail right now.

About the jacket. The big question for me is was it found, or planted? I would think that if LE thought it was hers that they could test it for DNA. If WH was smart, he would of informed LE of his suspicions. If it was there to start with, but we know that he's not smart. That's why he's sitting in jail right now.

If they did test that jacket, and there is any physical evidence tying Wes to that jacket, then he made sure he could explain that away by putting his hands all over it. Fibers from the carpet in his hotel room? Meh...transfer. One of his hairs on the jacket? Transfer. Touch DNA? Sure...I moved it to make "the evidence come to light". Very convenient.

Can someone explain to me how AJ's LONGWOOD SOFTBALL Jacket that was allegedly found in Corey French home, got BACK into the hands of Longwood Softball team to be presented to her mother?????
:confused: Seeing how this is Longwood University online newspaper... I tend to believe it reporting....

Contact us
therotundaonline.com
The Rotunda Online
Phone number: 434-395-2120
E-mail: therotundaonline@gmail.com
Address: Box 2901, 201 High Street
Farmville, VA 23909

Rest in peace AJ
Longwood host vigil for first year student

Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 8:00 am

<snip>

&#8220;AJ was more than just a resident, she was a friend,&#8221; said AJ&#8217;s resident assistant and Noah Lovelady, who remembers her as being warm-hearted. &#8220;I&#8217;ll never forget my talks with AJ, whether they be about life, about school or just joking around&#8230;I am extremely honored to have known her for the short amount of time I did. She has made one of the biggest impacts on my life here at Longwood and it&#8217;s a shame to see her time cut so short.&#8221;

After the speakers finished, &#8220;When I Get Where I&#8217;m Going&#8221; played for a moment for silent reflection. When the vigil concluded, members of the softball team embraced AJ&#8217;s mother, Jen Hadsell, and gave her AJ&#8217;s jersey, signed by the members of the softball team, with the words: &#8220;Fly High.&#8221;

Sarah Arboleda, another one of AJ&#8217;s teammates later commented, &#8220;We&#8217;re really thankful for the time we got with AJ. It might have been short, but it definitely impacted all of us&#8230;She really touched us. She&#8217;ll never be forgotten and she&#8217;ll always be one of our teammates.&#8221; http://www.therotundaonline.com/fea...cle_bfeaa32a-e8b3-11e4-bb7f-9336fe049bed.html

Can someone explain to me how AJ's LONGWOOD SOFTBALL Jacket that was allegedly found in Corey French home, got BACK into the hands of Longwood Softball team to be presented to her mother?????
:confused: Seeing how this is Longwood University online newspaper... I tend to believe it reporting....

Contact us
therotundaonline.com
The Rotunda Online
Farmville, VA 23909

Rest in peace AJ

<snip>

“AJ was more than just a resident, she was a friend,” said AJ’s resident assistant and Noah Lovelady, who remembers her as being warm-hearted. “I’ll never forget my talks with AJ, whether they be about life, about school or just joking around…I am extremely honored to have known her for the short amount of time I did. She has made one of the biggest impacts on my life here at Longwood and it’s a shame to see her time cut so short.”

After the speakers finished, “When I Get Where I’m Going” played for a moment for silent reflection. When the vigil concluded, members of the softball team embraced AJ’s mother, Jen Hadsell, and gave her AJ’s jersey, signed by the members of the softball team, with the words: “Fly High.”

Sarah Arboleda, another one of AJ’s teammates later commented, “We’re really thankful for the time we got with AJ. It might have been short, but it definitely impacted all of us…She really touched us. She’ll never be forgotten and she’ll always be one of our teammates.” http://www.therotundaonline.com/fea...cle_bfeaa32a-e8b3-11e4-bb7f-9336fe049bed.html

That article says her jersey, not jacket.

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

Contact us
therotundaonline.com
The Rotunda Online
Farmville, VA 23909

Rest in peace AJ

<snip>

&#8220;AJ was more than just a resident, she was a friend,&#8221; said AJ&#8217;s resident assistant and Noah Lovelady, who remembers her as being warm-hearted. &#8220;I&#8217;ll never forget my talks with AJ, whether they be about life, about school or just joking around&#8230;I am extremely honored to have known her for the short amount of time I did. She has made one of the biggest impacts on my life here at Longwood and it&#8217;s a shame to see her time cut so short.&#8221;

After the speakers finished, &#8220;When I Get Where I&#8217;m Going&#8221; played for a moment for silent reflection. When the vigil concluded, members of the softball team embraced AJ&#8217;s mother, Jen Hadsell, and gave her AJ&#8217;s jersey, signed by the members of the softball team, with the words: &#8220;Fly High.&#8221;

Sarah Arboleda, another one of AJ&#8217;s teammates later commented, &#8220;We&#8217;re really thankful for the time we got with AJ. It might have been short, but it definitely impacted all of us&#8230;She really touched us. She&#8217;ll never be forgotten and she&#8217;ll always be one of our teammates.&#8221; http://www.therotundaonline.com/fea...cle_bfeaa32a-e8b3-11e4-bb7f-9336fe049bed.html

A 'jersey' is different than a sports 'jacket.' You wear the jersey on the field during the game. The jacket is for off the field.

BBM

Just a few comments.

1. Let's assume, for the moment, that this was AJ's Longwood jacket, and that WH brought that jacket into the house WITH him when he broke in. How would RS know anything at all about that jacket? Of course she had never seen AJ's Longwood jacket at her home, because it had never BEEN there prior to March 6. So when asked about AJ's jacket being found in the house, it would seem a natural response, imo, for RS to say, "The only jacket I know about in the house is CF's girlfriend's jacket."

2. Let's continue, for the moment, to assume that this was AJ's Longwood jacket found in CF's home. Who would LE arrest for that? If LE believes that Wesley Hadsell planted that jacket, would they arrest CF? Even if there is not one other piece of evidence against him? If LE believed that Wesley Hadsell broke into CF home and planted that jacket, would they be able to arrest him for AJ's murder on that evidence alone? His fingerprints and DNA could be all over that jacket...so what? He admitted to having his hands all over the damned thing during this "bringing the evidence to light" bs.

3. Again, a witness, under oath, in a court of law, testified that this was, in fact, AJ's Longwood jacket that was found in the home. This is the witness who "found" the jacket, and he was a longtime friend of AJ's. He had no doubt seen that jacket several times. He doesn't testify that he saw a random girl's jacket, he doesn't testify that he saw some jacket with AJ's name drawn on it...he testified that he found AJ's Longwood jacket. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...why would anyone need to assume that it's really a horse that someone stuck a bill and webbed feet on? ;)[/QUOTE]

According to this article from Longwood University online paper, The Rotunda, AJ LONGWOOD Jacket was presented to her Mother Jennifer Hadsell at the vigil ....
Contact us
therotundaonline.com
The Rotunda Online
Farmville, VA 23909

Rest in peace AJ

<snip>

"After the speakers finished, &#8220;When I Get Where I&#8217;m Going&#8221; played for a moment for silent reflection. When the vigil concluded, members of the softball team embraced AJ&#8217;s mother, Jen Hadsell, and gave her AJ&#8217;s jersey, signed by the members of the softball team, with the words: &#8220;Fly High.&#8221; http://www.therotundaonline.com/fea...cle_bfeaa32a-e8b3-11e4-bb7f-9336fe049bed.html

That says a JERSEY was presented to mom. Not the jacket.

A 'jersey' is different than a sports 'jacket.' You wear the jersey on the field during the game. The jacket is for off the field.

LOl so Jersey given to JH, WH said Jacket found in CF home, Zach said was a Hoodie and wasn't AJ's, according to CF Mom whom he spoke with. What a confusing mess. :gaah:

That says a JERSEY was presented to mom. Not the jacket.

:lookingitup: Jersey given to JH, WH said Jacket found in CF home, Zach said was a Hoodie and wasn't AJ's, according to CF Mom whom he spoke with. What a confusing mess.

LOl so Jersey given to JH, WH said Jacket found in CF home, Zach said was a Hoodie and wasn't AJ's, according to CF Mom whom he spoke with. What a confusing mess. :gaah:

Confusing cases happen when the players lie at the drop of a hat, and then folks like us try and sort thru the piles of BS to get to the truth. I've said it repeatedly and it bears repeating: I HATE THIS CASE.

Some day, I pray there will be genuine justice for AJ and everyone responsible for her death and ending up alone out there at that abandoned house (yep, it wasn't just 1 person, I think we all know that) receives the harshest punishment the law will allow. And that whole "fly high AJ" seems so horribly inappropriate now, considering how this poor girl died. If she were my girl, I'd ask everyone to stop using that phrase, but that's just me.

Confusing cases happen when the players lie at the drop of a hat, and then folks like us try and sort thru the piles of BS to get to the truth. I've said it repeatedly and it bears repeating: I HATE THIS CASE.

Some day, I pray there will be genuine justice for AJ and everyone responsible for her death and ending up alone out there at that abandoned house (yep, it wasn't just 1 person, I think we all know that) receives the harshest punishment the law will allow. And that whole "fly high AJ" seems so horribly inappropriate now, considering how this poor girl died. If she were my girl, I'd ask everyone to stop using that phrase, but that's just me.

It does seem inappropriate. But the mascot of her HS Norview is Mighty Pilots and I am assuming that is where that comes from. Although I have seen it on my personal FB in reference to I guess Flying High on Angel Wings? Link to mascot https://schools.nps.k12.va.us/nhs/about-us/

I totally agree. The #flyhighaj may have been innocent enough at the beginning, but it makes me cringe now that the COD has been released.

I am confused, because I keep checking to see if there is any update on WH court dates etc. Wasn't something supposed to happen on 7/8? I don't see any mention of anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back