the car break in

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, in my area, every couple years I think there is a string of break-ins over a short period of time. The amount of damage varies from broken window to huge dents and lots of broken glass, and kids (teens-20ish) take whatever...cash, CDs, smokes...nothing that requires disassembly, like a stereo. The key I think is whether it was just JI's car, or if there was a rash of break-ins.

PJD,
Thanks for the info. Our local nwspaper list neighborhood crimes.

Anyone from that area know if neighborhood car break ins were going on?

imo

I did because we had something minor (and broken anyway - good riddance) taken from our yard within a day or two of this. I'm thinking mid August sometime. Just cant remember exact date at this moment.
Well, that might jive with the date given in that article. The date given was 8/16.

But why word it that a complaint was issued TO JI? Wouldn't he have been the one that made the complaint?

PJD,
Thanks for the info. Our local nwspaper list neighborhood crimes.

Anyone from that area know if neighborhood car break ins were going on?

imo
We did have some all within the same week or so. Other than that this is a very quiet, pleasantly boring neighborhood. That is what we were all scratching our heads about. None since.

We did have some all within the same week or so. Other than that this is a very quiet, pleasantly boring neighborhood. That is what we were all scratching our heads about. None since.

You said you never saw this jersey guy, right? Never saw his girlfriend either? Never shown a picture of her?

Well, that might jive with the date given in that article. The date given was 8/16.

But why word it that a complaint was issued TO JI? Wouldn't he have been the one that made the complaint?
Can you please explain or guide me to the info? But yes, that does sound like the correct week.

You said you never saw this jersey guy, right? Never saw his girlfriend either? Never shown a picture of her?
No I never saw him. I wouldn't know if I saw her or not because you are correct that i was not shown her pic or asked about her in any way.

Can you please explain or guide me to the info? But yes, that does sound like the correct week.
Here:

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15699795/...g-babys-father

Jeremy Irwin called police about 4 a.m. Oct. 4 to report that daughter Lisa was missing from her crib. KCTV5 obtained on Friday the radio transmissions between dispatchers and police officers.

One of the responding officers is told about an Aug. 16 call involving Irwin.

"There was a complaint issued to a Jeremy Irwin regards to a larceny," the dispatcher tells the officer. "You can log it onto your call and also could you call me for additional information in regards to that call."

KCTV5 was unable to obtain more information about this complaint on Friday. Irwin has not spoken to local reporters about the search for his missing daughter since last week

Thanks In da Middle. I was trying to suss out whether the dispatched officer discussion while responding to the 911 call in regards to a larceny complaint in regards to JI might be about the call about the vehicle break in because this report implies something else entirely and I am wondering if it is an honest error based on the wording used by the officer or sour grapes.

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -
The first Kansas City Police Department officers responding to a report that baby Lisa Irwin has disappeared are alerted to a recent theft complaint involving her father.

<snip>

"There was a complaint issued to a Jeremy Irwin regards to a larceny," the dispatcher tells the officer. "You can log it onto your call and also could you call me for additional information in regards to that call."

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15699795...old-of-theft-complaint-involving-babys-father

I thought that date sounded familiar, although not confirmation of my theory on this newest tidbit's origins it certainly seems possible that statement made by the officer may relate to the complaint MADE by JI on the vehicle break in. The article implies a complaint was made about him.

Geez Louise, I hope LE has that figured out. :crazy:
Sure wish we knew if there is a direct conncection with the disappearance of Lisa or not. It could be mere coincidence.

imo

Media is really screwing with people, so so sad. They could be using their powers for good, yet they seem to be just trying to come up with the best breaking news. Makes me mad for the parents, and people wonder why they aren't coming out in public.

I think that was worded wrong. I think police have evidence on somebody in that house. moo did somebody email reporter on the link? Im curious to know about this. moo

a check of casenet didn't find any Complaints filed in the year 2011 against anyone with JI's name (of any middle initial or none) other than a traffic citation. If a complaint had been filed against JI back in August it should be entered into the Clay County circuit court's casenet files by now.

I think bad wording and a ticked off local news source is going to be my call til I find some evidence otherwise.

a check of casenet didn't find any Complaints filed in the year 2011 against anyone with JI's name (of any middle initial or none) other than a traffic citation. If a complaint had been filed against JI back in August it should be entered into the Clay County circuit court's casenet files by now.

I think bad wording and a ticked off local news source is going to be my call til I find some evidence otherwise.

Personally, I think the dispatcher might not be all that bright. ;)

Thanks In da Middle. I was trying to suss out whether the dispatched officer discussion while responding to the 911 call in regards to a larceny complaint in regards to JI might be about the call about the vehicle break in because this report implies something else entirely and I am wondering if it is an honest error based on the wording used by the officer or sour grapes.

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -
The first Kansas City Police Department officers responding to a report that baby Lisa Irwin has disappeared are alerted to a recent theft complaint involving her father.

<snip>

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15699795...old-of-theft-complaint-involving-babys-father

I thought that date sounded familiar, although not confirmation of my theory on this newest tidbit's origins it certainly seems possible that statement made by the officer may relate to the complaint MADE by JI on the vehicle break in. The article implies a complaint was made about him.
I am very sure this is a wording error. The complaint was made by JI to my knowledge.

Indamiddle, do you know the name of the "homeless" guy they are looking for? I'm not asking you to post it, I'm just wondering if they gave you a name.

According to this:

http://www.spotcrime.com/mo/kansas+city/daily

There wasn't ANY crimes reported on 8/16/11.........
A while back a KCPD officer had me go to crimereport.com. They link their info together. The only problem is that you cant go back more than 30 days. The rash of car breakins did show up on it and it was odd. I usually check it about once a week, though, cause I am nosy like that and like to know what to look out for. Oh, yeah, the sex offender list is more accurate for this area than familywatchdog. Somebody there doesn't know how to map.

Indamiddle, do you know the name of the "homeless" guy they are looking for? I'm not asking you to post it, I'm just wondering if they gave you a name.
I do have a name, but to be honest with you it really sounds like anothe alias. He is supposed to have a record and I can't find anything under the name I was given. The name was given to me right after the pilfering around here and not during this investigation.

A while back a KCPD officer had me go to crimereport.com. They link their info together. The only problem is that you cant go back more than 30 days. The rash of car breakins did show up on it and it was odd. I usually check it about once a week, though, cause I am nosy like that and like to know what to look out for. Oh, yeah, the sex offender list is more accurate for this area than familywatchdog. Somebody there doesn't know how to map.

OT alert

No wonder you fit right in round here. :)

Geez Louise, I hope LE has that figured out. :crazy:
Sure wish we knew if there is a direct conncection with the disappearance of Lisa or not. It could be mere coincidence.

imo
You know, i thought it was a total coincidence too. When they revealed that he was staying across the street from them though, my eyebrows did raise.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971
Back