the car break in

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:banghead:

sorry In da Middle, silly me for not looking at your WS birthday. We have never crossed paths before and your proximity made me assume things. A WSer should not be assuming anything. Think maybe that's my cue that all my best thinking has been done for the day.

For what its worth, my thinking is the car break in is probably not related to Lisa but more likely related to "jersey" or perhaps not well supervised teens roaming around after the neighborhood is abed getting up to no good. But that is purely speculation on my part.

August 16, 2011 crime reported:

https://www.crimereports.com/

Bless you sweet elepher50 :)

With that mystery solved, I am going to log off WS for the night. May the morning bring us some answers about where Lisa is. Still praying against the odds, we will find this child unharmed.

:banghead:

sorry In da Middle, silly me for not looking at your WS birthday. We have never crossed paths before and your proximity made me assume things. A WSer should not be assuming anything. Think maybe that's my cue that all my best thinking has been done for the day.

For what its worth, my thinking is the car break in is probably not related to Lisa but more likely related to "jersey" or perhaps not well supervised teens roaming around after the neighborhood is abed getting up to no good. But that is purely speculation on my part.
I never really had anything to add before, but have been a nearly daily reader the whole time. This time the media is just making me livid with their wild stories and sheer rudeness.

Any idea what the ACC stands for? I can think of one, Air Conditioner Compressor. They are stolen for the copper.
I dont think that is what it was, but i got nothing. This one is actually the next door neighbor and I dont know what they had stolen, but I dont think it was a compressor.

Any idea what the ACC stands for? I can think of one, Air Conditioner Compressor. They are stolen for the copper.

Am stumped myself on what was actually stolen. Their acronyms don't make any sense to me.

Okay let's decode what happened on the 16 August/11:

"PCS - stealing ACC"

PCS = Possession of Controlled Substance

Now to find out what ACC stands for.

Here:

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15699795/...g-babys-father

Jeremy Irwin called police about 4 a.m. Oct. 4 to report that daughter Lisa was missing from her crib. KCTV5 obtained on Friday the radio transmissions between dispatchers and police officers.

One of the responding officers is told about an Aug. 16 call involving Irwin.

"There was a complaint issued to a Jeremy Irwin regards to a larceny," the dispatcher tells the officer. "You can log it onto your call and also could you call me for additional information in regards to that call."

KCTV5 was unable to obtain more information about this complaint on Friday. Irwin has not spoken to local reporters about the search for his missing daughter since last week

Could JI have been angry about the car break in and have made threats against anyone who might be caught so a complaint and warning was to JI?

As a result of the car break in could a neighborhood dispute have resulted between JI and who ever he suspected of breaking into his car? The part about having the LE to call dispatch makes me think there is more to this.

Personal Computer - stealing accounts? or something like that?

Personal Computer - stealing accounts? or something like that?

Best I can come up with right now is:

Possession of Controlled Substande (PCS) - stealing Accelerant (ACC)

There are probably other better suggestions or somebody who may know offhand what these acronyms mean in "police talk".

Maybe ACC= accelerant (gas siphoning maybe or gas can containing gas - good lord another case with a gas can SMH) .

Maybe accessory to a crime?

LOL I cannot make heads or tails out of what you all are talking about....

Best I can come up with right now is:

Possession of Controlled Substande (PCS) - stealing Accelerant (ACC)

There are probably other better suggestions or somebody who may know offhand what these acronyms mean in "police talk".

Posession of controlled substance is good. I was thinking PCS probable cause suspect..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drnatalie
Back