The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The evidence that rules out an intruder is weak. And there is no proof of it.

Fibres consistent with the cord that was used to make the slip knots and garrote were found on JonBenet's bed.

That doesn't make sense to me. Wouldn't that make it LESS likely an outsider did it?

I'm still open to the idea an intruder did it, though I think it's highly unlikely. But nothing you've said so far shows any kind of likelihood that that's the case.

The evidence that rules out an intruder is weak. And there is no proof of it.

Fibres consistent with the cord that was used to make the slip knots and garrote were found on JonBenet's bed. That in itself is reason enough to suspect an intruder and not any of the Ramseys. If someone they knew who had stayed at the house and was familiar with the house did it, then it explains a lot.

False. The evidence that rules out an intruder is strong. And there is proof of it.

Mrs G Norris,
Condensed milk and pineapple, very yummy, a favorite of mine.

UKGuy, I'm going to have to try that this weekend. Condensed milk drizzled over strawberries on angel food cake is good.

They all pop in and out. I browsed EBAY and it wasn't hard to find tracks with pins missing. More telling was how many people were selling bags of spare pins. I had HO trains not O gauge, it hurt when you got stuck with those too!
Thanks Johnjay.

That's what I was basing my statement on, too. Patsy herself claimed this was the first time they'd be there for winter. Which means all their clothes in Michigan would have been summer clothing. And anyone who's been in Michigan in winter can tell you that wouldn't work. It's COLD there.

I believe she said first Christmas there

I can't remember where, but I think she bought already cut fresh pineapple that was in a plastic box - I picture a Whole Foods or something like that kind of product. Off topic - Is it common to eat pineapple with milk? I always thought it was pineapple with a glass of milk, not pineapple in a bowl of milk.

Sorry if this has been answered but I ate pineapple with cottage cheese since I was little. My favourite part is when it's just the milky portion of the cottage cheese left with the pineapple and the pineapple juice. I like so don't find this as an odd or weird way of eating pineapple.

Mel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm under the impression that the CBS show didn't disclose the sexual assault or JB's past sexual abuse in order to increase the likelihood of a confession. Confessing to "an accident."

Much less likely to get one if you tell the whole world that the person who did this was also a sexual deviant.

I double-checked and you're correct, but she also affirms that they only spent summers there. Here's the transcript:

5 PATSY RAMSEY: Usually. Yeah. 6 This is the first time we were going to spend
7 any Christmas holidays there.
8 THOMAS HANEY: So the lake is just
9 normally summer?
10 PATSY RAMSEY: Yes.

They hadn't been there since late August or perhaps very early September. I just don't buy that they wouldn't have needed to bring appropriate clothing with them.

Also of note, if they hadn't spent the Christmas *holidays* there, it's likely they didn't go there in winter, since Christmas holidays would indicate a time when the children weren't in school. What other part of the winter season would they have been able to visit?

False. The evidence that rules out an intruder is strong. And there is proof of it.
Absence of evidence of a break-in imo is weak evidence ruling out an intruder. Especially for that home where many people had visited and people outside the family had been in the possession of keys. Another poster he says that all the keys were accounted for. That is impossible because it does not take into account that a key could be copied.

What about the fibre found at JB's bed, you did not comment on that. I would be interested to hear you explain that.

I double-checked and you're correct, but she also affirms that they only spent summers there. Here's the transcript:

They hadn't been there since late August or perhaps very early September. I just don't buy that they wouldn't have needed to bring appropriate clothing with them.

Also of note, if they hadn't spent the Christmas *holidays* there, it's likely they didn't go there in winter, since Christmas holidays would indicate a time when the children weren't in school. What other part of the winter season would they have been able to visit?

Why would anyone lie about this? They were only going to be there for a day or two. We wouldn't pack for a short trip on our private plane.

What about the fibre found at JB's bed, you did not comment on that. I would be interested to hear you explain that.

Obviously the secret ninja assassins "Foreign Faction"--all 6 of them--committed their non-kidnapping, non-sexual assault crime in her bedroom.

I have asked for actual evidence that ties any of the family to the murder. Not one answer. Because there is none. So I'm hardly grasping at straws looking at other angles, am I?

You do it: put forward actual real evidence tying in one of the family into JB's killing. Strong evidence, as you say.

I can't come up with it on demand, but apparently the Grand Jury heard enough evidence to convince them.

I thought the outer 2 prongs were for the electrical current and thus longer, the center prong being a shorter one just to hold the track down flat ( I have no idea - but what I thought they showed on CBS was a track piece with two longer outer prongs and short inner prong?) Question to anyone - are the points of those prongs really sharp enough to cause puncture wounds?

BBM ~ I would think so, but now that I think about it, there would also be some bruising around the wounds. However, if she died not too long after being jabbed by a train track, there would be no bruising?

I can't come up with it on demand, but apparently the Grand Jury heard enough evidence to convince them.

They heard only evidence from Kane. And a grand jury doesn't convict anyone. They just recommend more investigation

They had been to Michigan in the winter. They had clothes there. It isn't disputed.

Can you please provide a MSM (main stream media) link supporting your assertion that it's "not disputed' (fact) that the Ramseys had taken Burke and Jonbenet to the Charlevoix "summer house" in winter and that they had winter clothes there?

Thanks!

Maybe there was no fingerprints on the flashlight batteries because they were never changed as they came with the flashlight when purchased?

Maybe there was no fingerprints on the flashlight batteries because they were never changed as they came with the flashlight when purchased?

Are batteries inserted by machine into flashlights on an assembly line?

I also find it totally unbelievable that no fingerprints were found on the flaslight itself. It was wiped clean by someone.

They heard only evidence from Kane. And a grand jury doesn't convict anyone. They just recommend more investigation

ZsaZsa did not say convict. She/he said convince. Big difference. It was the (corrupt?) DA who chose not to go forward despite the advice of the GJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB