The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the R's housekeeper LHP stated she thought PR did it. What kind of mother parades a 6 yr. old child out to look like a mini adult seductress to the world? What was her hang up with not letting her little girl be just a little girl? IMO it's sick.

Yes it as a pageant girl herself, to Patsy that was normal. Sad.

Yeah maybe that, but not when the handwriting wasn't BR's.

I'd be interested in seeing a sample of BR's. They shared DNA and she coached him on penmanship. He also would have been doing his best to make it look like an adult. I wonder if he was ambidextrous?

There is some evidence that might point toward the Ramseys. The ransom note needs explaining, for instance. Why they did not wake up when JB was taken from her bedroom (how close is her room to her parents?). Who's idea was it to ring the police since the ransom note specifically said not to under threat of death for JB.

But there is nothing connecting them to her killing - except theories - with next to no evidence.

I have already asked how it was that the parents stayed up for nearly 40 hours and no-one mentioned their condition at that time. People who think they did it, just don't want to look at these inconvenient flaws in telling the story. John and Patsy would have been paranoid Burke Ramsey would say something. Yet they sent him to a neighbors in the morning. Doesn't follow. Doesn't make sense. Having the narrow window as the only entry and exit. Why? Didn't the Ramsey house have any doors? This is ignored. The pineapple. I couldn't make out the picture on it's own. Looked like apples or pear pieces to me. Burke was looking intently at that pic trying to figure it out, not avoiding it. Burke was not with us watching the show prior to seeing the pic having it all explained to him by the forensics people. Like we were. Get it? We were manipulated as viewers. We were set up on that. Remember the woman said he was suspicious about it, and why did he avoid saying it was THE PINEAPPLES. Straight after we had it all explained to us. If I were him, I wouldn't have clearly known what the pic was either. They were dishonestly tricking the viewer. jmo

Just stuff like that.

If I recall, everyone has said the parents were frantic and frazzled. Consistent with little to no sleep.
As for the pineapple, they had just walked him through a conversation about what kind of snack his mom would give him at bedtime, and he offered a lot of things as options but not fruit until asked specifically. When asked, he agreed. Then asked what KIND of fruit he liked, he AGAIN hemmed and hawed until pineapple came up and again agreed. Then he was shown the picture of the fruit in the bowl and asked what it was. The interviewer suggested cereal and he disagreed, but never offered any suggestion at all. It was like he was determined NOT to identify the food in the bowl.

And the family circled the wagons. I agree with the GJ here; all had some culpability. I would like Burke to come clean--maybe there is a teaching moment for families with dysfunction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be interested in seeing a sample of BR's. They shared DNA and she coached him on penmanship. He also would have been doing his best to make it look like an adult. I wonder if he was ambidextrous?

Didn't the experts exclude Burke as the writer from his handwriting samples? And didn't we hear that it appeared to be a 30+ year old who was educated who wrote the note? And wasn't the writer likely to be a woman? I find that all to be a pretty compelling reason to think Burke did not write that note - not that I needed experts to help me figure that out.

If I recall, everyone has said the parents were frantic and frazzled. Consistent with little to no sleep.

IIRC Haney is showing PR a photo of BR's bedroom and she is confused as to why the bed is made cause he never made his bed. She then tries to imply someone else did. But me thinks maybe he didn't go to bed at all that night ?

The Ramsey's were movie buffs, I think. That's most likely where BR picked up from.

I don't agree he wrote the note. But I do wonder if he was ever asked if he had seen Dirty Harry.

Didn't the experts exclude Burke as the writer from his handwriting samples? And didn't we hear that it appeared to be a 30+ year old who was educated who wrote the note? And wasn't the writer likely to be a woman? I find that all to be a pretty compelling reason to think Burke did not write that note - not that I needed experts to help me figure that out.
If BR was trying to forge his mother's writing and style, he would end up doing just that. It makes sense.

The idea that JR hit JB, then his mom wakes up and strangles her to death, writes a note, then calls the cops is too silly to believe.

IIRC Haney is showing PR a photo of BR's bedroom and she is confused as to why the bed is made cause he never made his bed. She then tries to imply someone else did. But me thinks maybe he didn't go to bed at all that night ?

Well the cop went in there with a flashlight and saw him in bed I recall.

I thought they had samples of all the Ramsey's handwriting?

And the family circled the wagons. I agree with the GJ here; all had some culpability. I would like Burke to come clean--maybe there is a teaching moment for families with dysfunction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that would be the best thing that could ever come from the truth, and the best way for Burke to honor JBR.

To make the truth about the difficulties families face when they have children with severe psychological issues a better known and a better understood problem. So that this increase in support and awareness can prevent another family from suffering another instance of illness turned tragedy.

in bed or just laying on it pretending to sleep?

I think more would have been made of it by the investigators if he was just laying on top of a made bed, because that's not what you would expect to see. It would have set off alarm bells that this kid hadn't really been to bed.

Just because that was one interpretation, does not make it fact.

But that doesn't make sense. BR murders JB, then PR wakes up and says "I better write a fake ransom note"?

Unless.....they were in it together and planned the whole thing! Perhaps they tried to frame JR too. That would explain how they manipulated Arndt to ask JR to search again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member