The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it ridiculous that with all the junk in the basement and the messy state of the house that anyone would say "oh,that suitcase is out of place".

I suppose I can't get past the "scatology" of the case :( And Jon Benet's box of Christmas chocolate having feces spred onto it. Who does this type of thing besides sick, angry people. Very sick, very angry.
She would not have done this to her own gift. Someone jealous of her would have.

In the CBS special, they brought up that the housekeeper also told police that the brother once spread feces on the bathroom walls. Can you imagine her having to clean that up?

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Scatalogical

A frequent behavior of actively psychotic schizophrenics. I was a psych. nurse for 30 yrs. No, I am not signed up as an expert here.

And then when the police interview the pilot and the other staff they reveal this and the Ramseys are caught in three hot seconds. Does anyone who has a theory on the Ramseys doing it ever follow their theories all the way to the end?

IMO this was their attempt at throwing out all the possible motives they could think of. The amount was <$1000 off from JR's bonus, implying that someone in JR's company took part. JR and PR offered employee revenge as a possible motive very early on, while PR denied any knowledge of his bonus amount or business dealings. It's fishy, especially considering all the other possible motives to which the RN alludes.

Exactly. They wanted to spread out the possibilities (and tried blaming everyone they could think of later - including good friends) and what better way to draw some fake connections to John's "bussiness"?

I think if it happened that fast the pineapple would have still been in her stomach. It was IIRC in her small intestine. While acids would continue to work on it I don't think it would have moved through her digestive tract.

Did the medical examiner take pictures and samples of the partially digested pineapple? or did the BPD conveniently suggest to ME to include that in the autopsy report). Remember in the miniseries "The Night Of", the ME was agreeable to whatever the DA wanted him to conclude about the victim's injuries?). I assume they did scientifically establish that it was pineapple in JBR intestines?

And then when the police interview the pilot and the other staff they reveal this and the Ramseys are caught in three hot seconds. Does anyone who has a theory on the Ramseys doing it ever follow their theories all the way to the end?

Not 3 hot seconds. And, they buy time. Certainly, another lie to save their asses....or Burke's...no problem for them.

But she wasn't. And LE would have certainly asked the pilots about what they knew/were told about her.

Yes. Who at that point was gonna check that out? I'm talkin about if they left as scheduled before calling the police.

Since the trip to Michigan was already scheduled, perhaps there was no need to file a flight plan.

QUOTE=MaryMac250;12819743]Yes, please clarify. Private plane required or optional?[/QUOTE]

So it's Xmas day...they have private plane scheduled to leave at 7am the next morning to take them to meet up with family in Cheveroux (SP?) and then a few days later they were all going on a cruise. Are you suggesting (you guys saying he could have taken her on plane) they fly off in the wee hours, deposit her body and come back and move forward with ransom/kidnapping? And them getting on plane would not be discovered by anyone? Neighbors or airport staff might see them driving and without JBR. Then I am sure their flight could be tracked somehow. He did have pilot so would the pilot be expected to keep quiet (JR would have had to contact him and keep him from the 7am scheduled flight). Could JR do entire flight alone? When her body would be discovered wherever he'd take it, it would be traced back to the flight and/or the time he was out and about. The only thing they could have done was to sneak out on foot and deposit the body somewhere outside and the sneak back home and hope nobody saw. They could also drive but their car might be seen driving or their garage might be heard opening or something. Plus I also am in agreement with the folks who say they PR could not bear her to be thrown out in the elements for bugs and animals to get and she wanted to hold proper funeral (mentioned in RN).

Don't under estimate Lin Wood. When he says jump, people tend to listen to him, Alex Hunter and Mary Lacy to name a few. And ask the National Enquirer or any of the other tabloids he sued if they wished they'd heeded LWs warnings.

Meh. Burke's a voluntary public figure now thanks to his Dr. Phil interview. I can't imagine Wood was dumb enough not to advise Burke to steer clear of that, but by going on national TV Burke limited his ability to prove a libel case. By a lot.

If he sues CBS, he'll really be showing stupidity. Burke would have to sit for a deposition and he'd be destroyed by top notch defense attorneys, resulting in a tossed case and a reputation that's even worse than it is now.

Not sure if it's Burke's FB or someone else's, but I saw a photo of Burke with a very attractive blonde. Dr. Phil mentioned that Burke is in a relationship with a nice young woman, but I don't know if it's the same girl in the photo.

Take a look at JR's current wife....older version of JB?

Not 3 hot seconds. And, they buy time. Certainly, another lie to save their asses....or Burke's...no problem for them.

True, but then they would have had to involve someone else in an outright lie - someone would have to confirm to LE that JBR was staying with them.

After last night's discussion of the case, I truly believe it was Burke.

As the youngest sibling myself, I can recall my older sisters anger when I would stick my hand in her food and steal a piece. I would run away to eat it and she would follow me and pinch me. I can only imagine what would have happened with Burke if this in fact what occurred.

Burke was already mentally unstable. Placing feces in the bed of his six year old little sister? That's serious. That should have been an immediate sign that Burke needed help. He 'accidentally' hit her hard enough to scar her.

Plus, he said he used the flashlight to go down stairs that night to play. The flashlight that would have killed her. He used it, yet it had been wiped clean. The train track marks and the proof Jonbenet would have screamed if it in fact was a stun gun that caused the marks. Then all his interviews and how he was fine. Laughing and totally forgetting about the crime. And the Dr.Phil tape of how he was drawing a picture of his family but didn't draw his sister even though it had only been a few weeks since she was killed.

Patsy's friend even said he was jealous of her.

I don't understand what could have gone on right after he hit her, but experts said she would have died within moments. With that being said, I feel bad for the parents. A child killing their other child. Their little girl. In a sense of panic, I could see them trying to protect the other child. A nine year old killer? Their image would fall apart and Burke would be taken from them for sure. Especially when they enhanced the 911 call and how angry he sounded with Burke when he said 'He wasn't talking to him'. They loved BOTH of their children IMO.

Jonbenet is gone. Burke was perfectly happy it seemed afterwards, as if nothing happened. I hope these experts shine new light on this case, even if its only to the public right now.

So it's Xmas day...they have private plane scheduled to leave at 7am the next morning to take them to meet up with family in Cheveroux (SP?) and then a few days later they were all going on a cruise. Are you suggesting (you guys saying he could have taken her on plane) they fly off in the wee hours, deposit her body and come back and move forward with ransom/kidnapping? And them getting on plane would not be discovered by anyone? Neighbors or airport staff might see them driving and without JBR. Then I am sure their flight could be tracked somehow. He did have pilot so would the pilot be expected to keep quiet (JR would have had to contact him and keep him from the 7am scheduled flight). Could JR do entire flight alone? When her body would be discovered wherever he'd take it, it would be traced back to the flight and/or the time he was out and about. The only thing they could have done was to sneak out on foot and deposit the body somewhere outside and the sneak back home and hope nobody saw. They could also drive but their car might be seen driving or their garage might be heard opening or something. Plus I also am in agreement with the folks who say they PR could not bear her to be thrown out in the elements for bugs and animals to get and she wanted to hold proper funeral (mentioned in RN).

If removing her body was ever considered, then these would be the reasons their plans changed.

Yes. Who at that point was gonna check that out? I'm talkin about if they left as scheduled before calling the police.

Then what? Left and did what, went on the run? Leaving her body in the home? They had family to meet in Michigan and then a cruise to go on. Should they all go on that and leave her body? Wouldn't family ask where JBR was? For the family holiday/cruise? I don't understand what you're saying.

The saved their asses doing what they did. Brilliant, really. Although money can be enormously helpful when your son kills your daughter.

This isn't my theory, but I don't think this is any kind of real sticking point. The pilot was well known to the Ramseys. It's easy enough to speculate that perhaps they had a reason to expect his discretion, or perhaps they planned to buy his silence. I don't think any of this happened, but I also don't think it's farfetched as far as supposition goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay