The cries for help

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny how his story changed and his mother claims the police said Zimmerman didn't shoot in self defense, yet they tell everyone else that it was - and continued to do so. Something with this family smells fishy.

We are starting to get off topic in this thread. I'm not sure what thread would be best for the topic of inconsistent accounts of not only the witnesses but also family, friends, etc but I would like to talk further about changing stories. Hopefully Beach or one of our other fabulous mods can let us know or make a thread for us to talk about the inconsistent comments.

I believe at this point from what I've read we won't see this one testify either because he is very sympathic to TM. He can't do GZ any good. He now claims the voice yelling was from a kid. jmo

If he is very sympathetic to TM, wouldn't the SA call him as a witness?

He also does not state that he heard a gunshot before the screams stopped. Does that mean that he did not hear one or that he just did not tell about it?
MOO

"Caller: "I saw a man laying on the ground screaming who needed help. I was going to go over there to try and help him, but my dog got off the leash, and I ran and got him, and I hurried around and down, and the screaming stopped."

Dispatcher: "Did you see the person get shot?"

Caller: "No."

Dispatcher: Did you know the person who got shot, or did you see the person with the gun?"

Caller: "No, I just heard a shot, and the screaming stopped."
CNN Link

We are starting to get off topic in this thread. I'm not sure what thread would be best for the topic of inconsistent accounts of not only the witnesses but also family, friends, etc but I would like to talk further about changing stories. Hopefully Beach or one of our other fabulous mods can let us know or make a thread for us to talk about the inconsistent comments.

Agreed, I submitted a thread for inconsistencies. I suppose until we get word, the witness thread?

Maybe TM was someone like me.....clueless when it comes to fighting off someone with a gun. Trying harder, how. Do you think he could see GZ putting his finger on the trigger getting ready to pull it? Maybe that is the reason for what I can only describe as a death wail. jmo

That's what it sounded like to me too...a death wail.

Everything was Trayvon's fault, dontcha know?

He should've never had on his goody.

He should've gone straight home.

He should've ran faster.

He should've never asked GZ why he was following him.

He should've tried harder to either get the gun or move the gun away

It amazes me how people want to turn this around on a young black male for whatever reason. Howeve, these same people want to excuse and justify a grown man actions. Somethings wrong here for sure.

JMO

BEM: This would require that he read the minds of the eyewitnesses and matched his statements to their's 30 minutes later.

The little boy saw one man on the ground, in a red shirt, which would negate GZ pulling Trayvon on top of him.

JMO

bbm

As has been mentioned several times, the "little boy's" mother has stated in several subsequent interviews that her son's first statement was coerced by the SPD.

And again, a red T-SHIRT, (which was the description that was coerced) is NOT the same as a red and black, big bulky JACKET ... it's not even close!

The mother says that originally her son plainly told the SPD investigator that it was too dark and rainy outside for him to determine what color clothes the person on the ground was wearing.

It doesn't matter what this child said. He's made too many contradictory statements; and anyone that follows trials knows that witness statements are very often completely faulty.

Witness statements, more than any other single piece of convicting evidence, are more responsible for the proven wrongful imprisonment of innocent people than ANY other source of convicting evidence!

IMO, John's statement is equally as NOT reliable ... especially because it was dark and raining outside ... and at this time, it appears that Trayvon's body was NOT mere feet from John's patio, or tiny second-story bathroom window.

"Eyewitness Misidentification Testimony was a factor in nearly 75 percent of post-conviction DNA exoneration cases in the U.S., making it the leading cause of these wrongful convictions."

ubm

http://www.innocenceproject.org/Content/Facts_on_PostConviction_DNA_Exonerations.php

So just hold out a few more minutes while getting punched in the face. It will all be over in just a few minutes, unless the cops are finishing a doughnut that is.

Yep.

It wasn't like this was a gun fight. Only one of them had a gun. If he truly did not want to use his gun then yes he should've waited instead of shooting and killing a young man who he thought was in his late teens.

But that's my opinion and will always be.

bbm

As has been mentioned several times, the "little boy's" mother has stated in several subsequent interviews that her son's first statement was coerced by the SPD.

And again, a red T-SHIRT, (which was the description that was coerced) is NOT the same as a red and black, big bulky JACKET ... it's not even close!
<snip for length>

I don't find the fact that he said "t-shirt" to be out of the ordinary. Another person said "white t-shirt" on a 911 call for this case.

Using my own qoute because I found another article that says something different from the article above. Again, this proves that witnesses are unreliable and shows that the 13 year old was not sure about who was on the ground at the time.
To me it shows the media and witnesses who hire attorneys to appear beside them on Al Shaprton's MSNBC show are unreliable, and certainly not to be trusted. The conflict of interest is glaring.

So just hold out a few more minutes while getting punched in the face. It will all be over in just a few minutes, unless the cops are finishing a doughnut that is.
Why did George just lay there screaming and not stand up?

bbm

The mother says that originally her son plainly told the SPD investigator that it was too dark and rainy outside for him to determine what color clothes the person on the ground was wearing.

It doesn't matter what this child said. He's made too many contradictory statements; and anyone that follows trials knows that witness statements are very often completely faulty.

Witness statements, more than any other single piece of convicting evidence, are more responsible for the proven wrongful imprisonment of innocent people than ANY other source of convicting evidence!

IMO, John's statement is equally as NOT reliable ... especially because it was dark and raining outside ... and at this time, it appears that Trayvon's body was NOT mere feet from John's patio, or tiny second-story bathroom window.

"Eyewitness Misidentification Testimony was a factor in nearly 75 percent of post-conviction DNA exoneration cases in the U.S., making it the leading cause of these wrongful convictions."

ubm

http://www.innocenceproject.org/Content/Facts_on_PostConviction_DNA_Exonerations.php

The fact that he said T-SHIRT leads me to believe his statement was NOT coerced. Had he specifically said "Red and grey jacket" that would lead me to believe that the cops were putting words in his mouth.

To me it shows the media and witnesses who hire attorneys to appear beside them on Al Shaprton's MSNBC show are unreliable, and certainly not to be trusted. The conflict of interest is glaring.

Hopefully we will get a thread soon for inconsistent statements so that this topic can be talked about further. This is not just a problem that involves witnesses but family, friends, etc as well.

bbm

ubm

His statements have been consistent, from two seconds after the shot until now. His mother was not there. He told Matt Guttman, without any type of coercion at all, that the shirt was red. It was probably too dark to make out what type of shirt he had on, no one said he had on a jacket.

The 911 call, if his testimony is not so tainted now by his mother and Sharpton, will be all that counts anyway. The mother would be destroyed on the stand testifying that the police tried to coerce her son.

Hopefully we will get a thread soon for inconsistent statements so that this topic can be talked about further. This is not just a problem that involves witnesses but family, friends, etc as well.

There's a thread about the witnesses.

The fact that he said T-SHIRT leads me to believe his statement was NOT coerced. Had he specifically said "Red and grey jacket" that would lead me to believe that the cops were putting words in his mouth.

The witness says it was dark, no moon and he was 20 to 25 yards away from the guy laying on the ground. He said someone was screaming. With all the black on zimmerman's coat why would he call it a red tshirt? How did he even see the red at that distance?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/vide...essed-part-of-Trayvon-Zimmerman-confrontation

What strikes me as odd about this source is:

Once they did, Brown alleged, police tried to lead her son to agree to certain assertions, such as the race of the person on the ground and what he was wearing. But the boy stuck to his insistence that he couldn't make out either because it was too dark.

So after he continually denied the police a change of story, he turned around and changed his story for someone with a camera? I'm really starting to feel that the mother doesn't want her son to testify.

Edit: Which is sad, if you ask me. She would be teaching her son that it's ok to lie if you don't want to do something.

There's a thread about the witnesses.

Yes, however, there are inconsistent statements from more than just witnesses. If I post something about Zimmerman's father, brother, etc in that thread it would be just as off topic as it is in this thread. That's why a mod has been asked to start a thread for inconsistent statements concerning everyone involved and not just the witnesses.

Yep.

It wasn't like this was a gun fight. Only one of them had a gun. If he truly did not want to use his gun then yes he should've waited instead of shooting and killing a young man who he thought was in his late teens.

But that's my opinion and will always be.

I just cant imagine laying there with someone straddling me either punching me in the face or covering my mouth and nose, and thinking about anything but making it stop. I don't think I would be like....must...hold...out...just...a...few...more...minutes...till...cops...arrive.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58