The Croslin & Cummings families, what's going on?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mkay, I couldn't get on Chelsea's FB, does it say anything else about what is going on? Also, do you have any news about Granny Hollars and how she is doing these days? txs

I'm not a 'friend' of Chelsea so I really couldn't see anything much there either.
The 'someone stole her man' and she was h-o-t about it was a post I saw elsewhere.
That's why I said there wasn't a smidgen of proof I could give.

I 'learned' about Lisa and Hank Sr on another forum from a couple of people who are in contact with them.

Joe's court documents are public so anyone can look them up.
No word on Ms Hollars except that for a while she was in and out of the hospital.
That has been several months ago though.

Well he77, I think Cindy A and George knew that baby was dead while donations rolled in..and then perjured herself on the witness stand...she making some serious Jack on it...RC may get out and make a million in this stinking world we live in today. I give up.

He will NEVER get out of jail, imo.

It's a shame about Ronald Cummings. He's a fairly good looking man, was going to tech school (supposely) had a family (at least GGMS) that helped him, and he could have made so much of his life and the life of his children. Some people just never see the light.

He'll be young enough at release to do something good with his life. I wish him well.

He'll be young enough at release to do something good with his life. I wish him well.

He'll never do anything good with his life until he tells the truth concerning his involvement in his daughter's death..JMHO

He'll never do anything good with his life until he tells the truth concerning his involvement in his daughter's death..JMHO

I'm not a friend, acquaintance or family member of Ron's.
From the couple hours of media sound bites and clips I wouldn't have any idea what he might or might not do when he comes home.

Apparently you know him pretty well.
That or your opinions are the result of sour grapes since he and HaLeigh's mom were cleared and LE isn't looking at any of his family.... Just Croslins. One Croslin is even a named suspect in this case.

That's ok. I understand. Some just can not face the facts or admit they might be wrong.. MOO though

From the couple hours of media sound bites and clips I wouldn't have any idea what he might or might not do when he comes home.

That or your opinions are the result of sour grapes since he and HaLeigh's mom were cleared and LE isn't looking at any of his family.... Just Croslins. One Croslin is even a named suspect in this case.

That's ok. I understand. Some just can not face the facts or admit they might be wrong.. MOO though

Don't know him personally, and don't want to know him but I'm not WRONG and my views concerning Ronald Cummings' involvement in his daughter's death doesn't have anything to do with SOUR GRAPES either..
BTW.. Ronald Cummings has never been cleared...LE has stated he knows more than what he is telling...And so does his family... LE knows they have lied from day one....JMHO

Don't know him personally, and don't want to know him but I'm not WRONG and my views concerning Ronald Cummings' involvement in his daughter's death doesn't have anything to do with SOUR GRAPES either..
BTW.. Ronald Cummings has never been cleared...LE has stated he knows more than what he is telling...And so does his family... LE knows they have lied from day one....JMHO

Not only that, nobody has been declared a POI or suspect no matter what some try to claim based upon someone yapping in a drug case.

2 Croslins and 2 Sykes/Cummings are all in jail and the LE have never "cleared" Ron, using human logic when the cops dont know what happened no one can be cleared, just a fact of life.

Anyways, cops did target Ron and put him in prison and he was not any kind of victim of circumstance either, he is a drug addict who ended up where he should have been years ago.

jmo

I do remember Tommy being named a suspect. I believe he is, for sure. They wouldn't lie about that IMO. JMO if HaLeigh is deceased, and I pray she isn't, Tommy is the one IMO. I never thought Crystal or Ron were involved.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-08-06/story/tommy-croslin-jr-sentenced-15-years

"....Jason Lewis of the prosecution asked for 30 years.

Werter said he has 30 days to appeal the sentence or ask that mitigating circumstances be considered to shorten it but has not made a decision to do so. He said Croslin no longer has an incentive to help investigators in Haleigh’s disappearance, as he has been doing.

Lewis said Croslin only came forward when he faced a lengthy prison sentence. He said he did not consider that Croslin cooperated because investigators still do not have a full picture of what happened the night Haleigh vanished.

“He is still a suspect in that case,” Lewis said."

--------------------------------------------
And Ron being in prison being said by some to mean he is guilty of harming or killing HaLeigh or involved in a cover up in some way. BS!!!!! Donna Brock is in prison too! Did she harm or kill HaLeigh and participate in a cover up? for goodness sake. Next someone will post Donna did it. Absurd, JMO
Any thoughts on why the Tommy drug tapes are not released when all the others are? geez

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...y-croslin-jr-sentenced-15-years#ixzz1VRZcuC6i

I do remember Tommy being named a suspect. I believe he is, for sure. They wouldn't lie about that IMO. JMO if HaLeigh is deceased, and I pray she isn't, Tommy is the one IMO. I never thought Crystal or Ron were involved.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-08-06/story/tommy-croslin-jr-sentenced-15-years

Werter said he has 30 days to appeal the sentence or ask that mitigating circumstances be considered to shorten it but has not made a decision to do so. He said Croslin no longer has an incentive to help investigators in Haleigh’s disappearance, as he has been doing.

Lewis said Croslin only came forward when he faced a lengthy prison sentence. He said he did not consider that Croslin cooperated because investigators still do not have a full picture of what happened the night Haleigh vanished.

And Ron being in prison being said by some to mean he is guilty of harming or killing HaLeigh or involved in a cover up in some way. BS!!!!! Donna Brock is in prison too! Did she harm or kill HaLeigh and participate in a cover up? for goodness sake. Next someone will post Donna did it. Absurd, JMO
Any thoughts on why the Tommy drug tapes are not released when all the others are? geez

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...y-croslin-jr-sentenced-15-years#ixzz1VRZcuC6i

Donna made herself a part of this case and she sold her meds, she deserved everything she got.

IMO.. There is a big difference in using "a" suspect compared to "the" suspect.
Using the word "A" indicates to me there are "other" suspect/s involved too even though they may have not been named as of yet..I suspect Ron C is their main suspect.JMHO.

It's a shame about Ronald Cummings. He's a fairly good looking man, was going to tech school (supposely) had a family (at least GGMS) that helped him, and he could have made so much of his life and the life of his children. Some people just never see the light.

You sure he was actually going to school? I know that Teresa put this out very early in the case but I've not seen any documents, articles, notes, anything at all to show this..........JMO, I've always doubted this, I think it just a part of the PR initiative for Ronald by his mother.

You are much more optimistic about Ronald than I am, but I'm a total cynic. Personally I don't think Ronald will ever do anything positive with his life irregardless of he tells the truth about Haleigh or not. I think he is about as good as he is going to get.

LOL, I think we can pretty much cross Donna off the list of suspects. I think she just happened to get involved with the wrong crowd and became just a "casualty of war" or I guess you can call her "a victim of circumstance".

I really can admit when I'm wrong and have done just that a "few" times in my life, LOL. However, I think that LE wanted a Croslin to be guilty so badly that at least one of them would have been charged by now and most probably been tried and sentenced by now if they were actually guilty. Just think how simple things would have been if one of the Croslins could have been charged and the case closed. LE would have jumped on that scenario so quick they would have had "whiplash". But, there have been no charges for Haleigh's death and disposal. Why? We have Misty and Tommy's story about that night. Both of them have Haleigh dead and thrown into the river. Convenient, huh? Way too damn convenient, I think. Now, the "Joe did it" story has been thrown out the window. Apologies have even been offered to Joe for throwing him under the bus. Joe himself hasn't been arrested and LE has pretty much left him alone. Both Misty and Tommy have stated that LE refuses to hear any stories where Ronald and family are involved. So, I guess there is a complete standstill in the case................Hey, I've got an idea..............maybe LE should at least consider that Ronald and family are involved. What would they lose? LE can't seem to put the Croslins at the scene, so why don't they take off the blinders and look outside of the Croslins, just for the heck of it? So what if LE has to eat a bit of crow? Maybe, at least, Haleigh can be put to rest.

You sure he was actually going to school? I know that Teresa put this out very early in the case but I've not seen any documents, articles, notes, anything at all to show this..........JMO, I've always doubted this, I think it just a part of the PR initiative for Ronald by his mother.

No, I'm not sure, lone, and maybe that is where I heard it. That's why I said "supposedly." So sad.

Maybe the "new detective" that both GGS & TN are talking about is doing just that. Getting to know all the families. I'm pretty sure they are. They'd need to know them in order to investigate the case fully. jmo

Maybe the "new detective" that both GGS & TN are talking about is doing just that. Getting to know all the families. I'm pretty sure they are. They'd need to know them in order to investigate the case fully. jmo

I bet when TN wakes up and leaves in the morn, hes like a Peter Falk type offering her cream as she stops at the gas station to get coffee. I predict major movement before Feb.

jmo

Does anyone know if a detective has ever announced that their very own clients are involved? Just wondering! :websleuther:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren