The Croslin & Cummings families, what's going on?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I give up! What is there about Florida Prisons that improves her appearance? She looks healthy and happy...as if at a spa!

No smoking and off of other drugs most possible thing I can think of. Plus, she has made her a little family there... She knows from one day to the next where she will be living.

Sweetheart, I never laugh at people. I love people, and I laugh with them, or I just ignore them. I was actually laughing with you; just thinking of the calls RC could have received. I'm truly sorry if I've hurt your feelings luv.

Respectfully,
4Jacy

Seriously 4Jacy I knew you were laughing with me.
It's all good. :fence:

No smoking and off of other drugs most possible thing I can think of. Plus, she has made her a little family there... She knows from one day to the next where she will be living.

She really does look very pretty, but how could she have such a great tan if she's only allowed out one hour a day? Does she tan everyday? She still looks a little heavy, hope she's off those Honeybuns!

Now I'm confused. I thought the vehicle that Hank was injured in was timmy and chelsea's. I heard they just bought it and it was a used vehicle.

Did it belong to somebody else? Also any information on the red truck that tommy had? Was he in possession of it on Feb 9? I ran down info on tommy and he had a large judgement against him. It was about $13,500...sounding like a car loan.

Hi Whisp, the vehicle in which Hank Sr. and Timmy were injured belonged to Timmy and Chelsea. That is why Timmy and Chelsea were borrowing the van from Tommy and Lindsey.

IIRC, wasn't Tommy red truck found at a man's home. This man supposedly bought the truck from Tommy. I remember reading somewhere that Hank offered to buy it because it was his only way to work but Tommy sold it to someone else. Although I don't think that Tommy actually owned the truck. I assume that the truck was financed and Tommy was way behind in the payments.

I don't know exactly what time she went to bed, but it wasn't her vehicle that was wrecked.

I think cobiabanks was referring to Chelsea in this post. Any new info on whose vehicle hank sr and timmy were driving? Were we misinformed all along?

She really does look very pretty, but how could she have such a great tan if she's only allowed out one hour a day? Does she tan everyday? She still looks a little heavy, hope she's off those Honeybuns!

I try to jog or walk at least an hour a day, and got a good tan from that.

Misty is in Florida, it is THE SUNSHINE state after all...

Doesn't look like she is roughing it to me. Actually looks like she is enjoying herself.

Oh I would actually encourage everyone to report that facebook account and shut down this little operation...

I'm getting again tired of smoke and mirrors. Levee, what are we talking about? ...I think I see provacations abound on HLN and Levi...jmo and mean nothing more about it than that. xoxo

duhduhduhduhduh

Ok, I give up! What is there about Florida Prisons that improves her appearance? She looks healthy and happy...as if at a spa!

The fact Chelsea had the audacity to "befriend" Crystal Sheffield on that account is disgusting.

They befriend Crystal and Marie and then go to their facebook pages and start arguing with people about the case. Very classy! ::rolls eyes::

I'm getting again tired of smoke and mirrors. Levee, what are we talking about? ...I think I see provacations abound on HLN and Levi...jmo and mean nothing more about it than that. xoxo

duhduhduhduhduh

I don't understand. Cripple that and walk it by me slow...

lone, "club" or "gang"? I am so not impressed with this entire family!

:floorlaugh: Tee Hee, I originally had the word "gang" but then changed it......I figured if I left the word "gang" I would receive way too much "fan" mail and would never get to leave this computer...........:crazy:

I posted before about blowing up Misty's pic to 400 percent. She appears to have redness big time in her right eye and a busted lip. If that's her, she must have been beaten up which I heard rumor about that too. I'm not convinced but hey if it's her, she got hurt it looks to me.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002242844231

:crazy: Am I losing it or do I need a glass of wine or something???? On Misty's facebook page she has Rihanna's photo. I thought for just a second that Misty and Rihanna looked a bit like each other...........I think I'll go get that glass of wine............does anyone else think so?

:floorlaugh: Tee Hee, I originally had the word "gang" but then changed it......I figured if I left the word "gang" I would receive way too much "fan" mail and would never get to leave this computer...........:crazy:

You kill me. lone!!! :great:

I don't understand. Cripple that and walk it by me slow...

BBM

OH WOW!!! I have never heard that kind of comment before. I'm from the Main Line, of Philadelphia, Pa. But I LOVE it, and must use it. txs, LEVI!!

Shows me he knew/thought the caller would have no info on HaLeigh.

Excuse me for jumping in here, but when you have a child that's missing, you don't take the chance of a "missed call" especially when the phone is in your hand.

Some might if they knew who was calling w/o answering.
Not everyone does things the same way.
Doesn't make anyone wrong. <shrug>

I do agree that not everyone does everything the same, however, i surely wouldn't pass up a phone call if my child was missing, programmed rings or not. I would want to answer every single call and make sure without a doubt that if they didn't know my child is missing that they were aware of it by the end of the phone call, get the word out, and hopefully someone would call me with info to her whereabouts. JMO

In my book, it does. If I put myself in his shoes, at that time, I would have been frantic and would have grabbed any call that came to me. His reaction however, reinforces my evaluation that his behavior was "suspicious" because he didn't react as most normal parents would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska