The Croslin & Cummings families, what's going on?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While we are all allowed our 'opinions', and that's all they are, I prefer to take what law enforcement says instead.
1)Ron is not a suspect.
2)Tommy Croslin is the (only named) suspect.
Nothing will ever change my mind except a statement or arrest of anyone 'Cummings' or any of his family.
That will have to come from law enforcement and the only thing that will ever hold weight for me.
But hey, I'm entitled to my opinion too. :)

Donna made herself a part of this case and she sold her meds, she deserved everything she got.

As did Ron, Hope, Misty and Tommy right along side of Donna.
For the drug trafficking.
That was wrong and against the law and they got what they got.
Too bad so sad.

None of that though has anything to do with what happened to HaLeigh months earlier.
MOO

IMO.. There is a big difference in using "a" suspect compared to "the" suspect.
Using the word "A" indicates to me there are "other" suspect/s involved too even though they may have not been named as of yet..I suspect Ron C is their main suspect.JMHO.

I agree.
Croslin(s) and possible Croslin kinfolk.

If it was all Tommy's doing, why did AS and TN lie? Surely not to protect Tommy.

While we are all allowed our 'opinions', and that's all they are, I prefer to take what law enforcement says instead.
1)Ron is not a suspect.
2)Tommy Croslin is the (only named) suspect.
Nothing will ever change my mind except a statement or arrest of anyone 'Cummings' or any of his family.
That will have to come from law enforcement and the only thing that will ever hold weight for me.
But hey, I'm entitled to my opinion too. :)

That's right, LE stated in their press release Aug 17 2009 "The biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, are not considered to be suspects in the case."

Too bad so sad.

None of that though has anything to do with what happened to HaLeigh months earlier.
MOO

And how do you know? Has this crime been solved and motive shown? Misty was a druggie who admitted to being on drugs when the child was taken! Drugs most certainly played a role!

That's right, LE stated in their press release Aug 17 2009 "The biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, are not considered to be suspects in the case."

2009? Now the cops that made this statement 5 months after this also targeted Ron and got him in prison and Chris Coleman wasnt a suspect until an arrest so this really means nothing.

And how do you know? Has this crime been solved and motive shown? Misty was a druggie who admitted to being on drugs when the child was taken! Drugs most certainly played a role!

Yep. A Croslin. Thanks for making my point.

Yep. A Croslin. Thanks for making my point.

Technically some think at this point Misty was actually considered "family" to Ronald so I think technologically shes a Cummings. 3 Cummings/Sykes in prison and one Croslin.

Technically some think at this point Misty was actually considered "family" to Ronald so I think technologically shes a Cummings. 3 Cummings/Sykes in prison and one Croslin.

That I agree with. LE considered Tommy, Timmy, their wives, Lisa, Hank Sr and all assorted Croslins to be family.
Step, but family.
Most here were/are adamant it was a 'natural' Cummings family member.
I don't.

That I agree with. LE considered Tommy, Timmy, their wives, Lisa, Hank Sr and all assorted Croslins to be family.
Step, but family.
I don't.

Well, the actions of LE show they wanted Ron and put him and one of his natural relatives in prison for the next 15 years and hes locked into a deal where his only thing he has to do is answer truthfully about anything Haleigh related, or he gets 55 years so hes going to be in prison probably forever. I personally cant wait till the prison stops letting them smoke, Ron will probably tell where Haleigh is if hes allowed a pack of Marlboro every week on death row.

jmo

Too bad so sad.

None of that though has anything to do with what happened to HaLeigh months earlier.MOO

BBM :)

Why would a judge then bring HaLeigh's name in while sentencing one of those in jail for the drug charges. If one has nothing to do with the other then, JMO, but the JUDGE out of all people, should not have mentioned her name.

it is my opinion, that the only way LE was going to get any type of truth from any one of them, they had to get them in jail, and get them to stay for a while. JMO.

i do think the drug charges have everything to do with HaLeigh's case.

Why would a judge then bring HaLeigh's name in while sentencing one of those in jail for the drug charges. If one has nothing to do with the other then, JMO, but the JUDGE out of all people, should not have mentioned her name.

it is my opinion, that the only way LE was going to get any type of truth from any one of them, they had to get them in jail, and get them to stay for a while. JMO.

Now this is something I completely agree with. These 2 cases are connected in every sense of the word. They were targeted because of Haleigh, and if any of this bunch wants out of prison, Haleigh information is their only bargaining power. And it's one of the few things about this case, that makes me feel good. LE has put Haleigh above all of the liars. JMO.

Step, but family.
I don't.
& I hope when LE considers family, they make the distinction between who Ron chose as family and Haleigh's actual family. I always did a quick burn when I'd read about Haleigh's grandparents, (H & L), or her aunts and uncles or stepmother. I think LE is referring to Ron and Misty and all of their extensions as family. When LE talks about family, it's moo that they're referring to everybody...which doesn't help narrow down what they're trying to say. Anyway, as far as this case is concerned, I think there's a big difference between Ron's family and Haleigh's family. IMO, Misty was never her stepmother, Tommy was never an uncle, CC was never an aunt, etc...but, they were all Misty's and Ron's family. JMO.

Well, the actions of LE show they wanted Ron and put him and one of his natural relatives in prison for the next 15 years and hes locked into a deal where his only thing he has to do is answer truthfully about anything Haleigh related, or he gets 55 years so hes going to be in prison probably forever. I personally cant wait till the prison stops letting them smoke, Ron will probably tell where Haleigh is if hes allowed a pack of Marlboro every week on death row.

jmo
15 years for drug trafficking. Nothing more.
Ron has to be willing to testify truthfully. I'm sure he is.
Against the Croslins.

I agree. For the Croslins.

I agree. For the Croslins.
I think they were all targeted. IMO, LE decided that if they wanted to get to the bottom of this, these were the 5 people who could provide the necessary information. I'm not saying they all participated in murder, but I do believe they all hold pieces to the puzzle. One thing I keep in mind is this...not everybody involved with the drugs sell/buy, was arrested. Somebody was with Misty and ran off with her purse. And houses were gone to, where people exchanged drugs and money, etc...As far as I can tell, none of these others were arrested-not even for the sake of show. So, to say that only Croslins were targeted, doesn't make sense. LE didn't have to arrest anybody they didn't want to, (they proved that), and they could have just targeted Misty and Tommy. I'm not invoved with this case at all, so I don't have any idea what LE could want out of HS or DB...but I strongly believe that they weren't just in the wrong place at the wrong time. LE could have let them go, like it seems that they did with some others. JMO.

I think they were all targeted. IMO, LE decided that if they wanted to get to the bottom of this, these were the 5 people who could provide the necessary information. I'm not saying they all participated in murder, but I do believe they all hold pieces to the puzzle. One thing I keep in mind is this...not everybody involved with the drugs sell/buy, was arrested. Somebody was with Misty and ran off with her purse. And houses were gone to, where people exchanged drugs and money, etc...As far as I can tell, none of these others were arrested-not even for the sake of show. So, to say that only Croslins were targeted, doesn't make sense. LE didn't have to arrest anybody they didn't want to, (they proved that), and they could have just targeted Misty and Tommy. I'm not invoved with this case at all, so I don't have any idea what LE could want out of HS or DB...but I strongly believe that they weren't just in the wrong place at the wrong time. LE could have let them go, like it seems that they did with some others. JMO.

BBM

Yes, like Katrina. She was right in the parking lot. Why didn't they pick her up and at least question her. Silly UC agents....:maddening:

BBM

Doesn't look like it's working! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members