The Croslin & Cummings families, what's going on?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying they didn't smoke pot whenever they had the oppportunity to do so, whether or not kids were present, but I doubt they were smoking pot at 202 Green Lane that afternoon..

IIRC Misty claims she starting preparing dinner for the children immediately after Tommy left, but since I doubt Misty ever in her life spent an hour or more cooking dinner for anyone, I'm going with her story being a crock....

GGMS has also given three different times as to when she last saw Haleigh eating dinner, the latest being close to 8:00 pm, so I'm going with GGMS's entire story about seeing Haleigh alive and well eating dinner that night is nothing but a crock too... JMHO

It's been pretty well established that Tommy and Misty smoked a joint under the magnolia tree at 202 green lane late in the late afternoon while the A/C guy worked on the air conditioner. Tommy had said that Haleigh was there then as she was "doing wheelies on her big wheel" while he and Misty waited for the A/C guy to get done.

It's been pretty well established that Tommy and Misty smoked a joint under the magnolia tree at 202 green lane late in the late afternoon while the A/C guy worked on the air conditioner. Tommy had said that Haleigh was there then as she was "doing wheelies on her big wheel" while he and Misty waited for the A/C guy to get done.

Where was it established? We haven't heard from the a/c guy and honestly, who said stuff we can believe? What part & who? Thanks cobia.

Here is the whole story in a nutshell.

marypoppins-1.jpg

Where was it established? We haven't heard from the a/c guy and honestly, who said stuff we can believe? What part & who? Thanks cobia.
No we haven't heard a thing from the a/c guy, and if Tommy ever made these claims, I missed them. It's Misty, I remember talking about pot and wheelies. Even if Tommy did back up the story, I guess his JO claims, nullified it. good grief, I feel like I'm going in circles...back to the a/c guy. But I guess he'd know if those 2 were smoking something. JMO.

Pretty well establsihed by whom? To me, that knowledge isn't pretty well established, never has been..To my knowledge Tommy has never confirmed Misty's claims or stated he was there when the A/C man was supposedly there according to Misty...To my knowledge Tommy has never stated Haleigh was doing wheelies on any big wheel either...Do you by chance have a link to where Tommy has made the statements?

IIRC..In that LVA test Misty took, Misty stated Haleigh was doing wheelies on her bike, but frankly I find that relatively hard to believe since the bicycle had training wheels on it...JMHO.

Pretty well establsihed by whom? To me, that knowledge isn't pretty well established, never has been..To my knowledge Tommy has never confirmed Misty's claims or stated he was there when the A/C man was supposedly there according to Misty...To my knowledge Tommy has never stated Haleigh was doing wheelies on any big wheel either...Do you by chance have a link to where Tommy has made the statements?

IIRC..In that LVA test Misty took, Misty stated Haleigh was doing wheelies on her bike, but frankly I find that relatively hard to believe since the bicycle had training wheels on it...JMHO.

Wasn't the LVA test one that established Misty was being deceptive?

So, the correct thing is to just pretend the LE meant the Croslins were family even though no one knows for sure? I seriously cant do that and cant see how anyone else can either. jmo

No.
The correct thing is not to pretend LE didn't mean the Croslins were 'family' in the investigation.
The reason is highlighted in your own statement.

When were they smoking pot?

Wasn't part of them being there around 5 o'clock that she fed everyone? So why would HaLeigh & Junior be eating around 7 o'clock? Or is that part of AS's ever-changing stories with the clothes?

They allegedly were eating on the porch near 7PM, not 5.

Misty is the only one who has stated that Tommy was at the MH that afternoon or evening. I have searched high and low for any statements confirming or even repeating that Tommy was there. When asked by Nancy Grace about who was at the MH that afternoon, evening and night, Teresa Neves replied that Tommy and a cousin was there and that she had sent her mother over to check on the children. Ronald interrupted during her reply to say that the “cousin wuddn’t there” (his words not mine). Tommy has not stated that he was at the MH that afternoon and evening. According to Teresa Neves, she was not there and Ronald has stated that he was “at work”. So, if neither of these two were there I not sure why Nancy asked them this question but these two are always ready with an answer whenever asked about who was there and who slept where and what went on that afternoon and evening. A major part of Misty’s story about what happened from that Monday morning until the 911 call has been shown to be deceptive, but it appears that some want to pretend that the parts they want to believe are true and the parts that they don’t want to believe as false.

Unless LE actually releases the AC man's statement or the AC man gives an interview we simply do not know who the AC man actually saw at the MH that late afternoon and I'm not pretending.

Uh, here are some daytime pics of 202 Green Lane, would you please identify the magnolia tree for me?

Snipped for length:

Thanks Ger, do you have any photos of Hank Sr.'s home near the boat ramp? Are there any Magnolia trees there? Are there any Magnolia trees at Tommy Croslin's home?

You are right, there aren't any at Ronald's home. Thanks.

When were they smoking pot?

Wasn't part of them being there around 5 o'clock that she fed everyone? So why would HaLeigh & Junior be eating around 7 o'clock? Or is that part of AS's ever-changing stories with the clothes?

LOL, then we have the story from Lindsey stating that Tommy cooked dinner that evening. :woohoo:

Misty claims he was there with her nephews and her niece between 5:00 -5:30/45 however to my knowledge Tommy has never confirmed her claim or ever stated he was there at that time.

Tommy claimed he was there around 10:00 pm on the night of February 9, 2011..

IIRC... Someone is now stating Tommy is claiming he was at the MH sometime after midnight in the early hours of the morning on February 10th.

Personally, I don't believe Misty's claim of him being there in the early afternoon because I don't believe Misty was even there at that time..

In regards to the 10:00 pm visit I don't believe that happened either, eventhough I do believe the part of his story where he claims Misty was not at the MH at 10:00 pm. I believe Misty was at her parent's residence, as was Tommy...

I can believe he was at the MH after midnight helping to stage a scene and removing drugs from the MH before LE was called...
JMHO

BBM: I'm totally with you on this one EM.

IMO they were all targeted. If they only wanted Misty and/or Tommy they could have arrested them on one of the earlier business transactions but they waited until RC had incriminated himself as well.

The whole deal thingy that RC must testify truthfully in Haleigh case says to me that a) they think he knows something and b) he can't be trusted to testify truthfully unless there is something in it for him. It should be a given that a missing child's father testifies truthfully in the trial without any deals but it's not.

Why didn't he come out with whatever he knows on Day 1?

Yep, you're right. There are two members of the Croslin family in prison and there are two members of the Cummings side of the family in prison. I don't think that is just coincidental. IMO, LE targeted and charged these four people because of their attachment to Haleigh Cummings. Yes, they were dealing drugs but I think that was an on-going activity way before Haleigh disappeared. The drug dealing became a "legitimate reason" to bring them in and keep them in prison until maybe one of them "talked" about what happened to Haleigh. IMO, Ronald didn't come out with whatever he knows on Day 1 because he would have had to reveal his involvement is he talked.

Misty is the only one who has stated that Tommy was at the MH that afternoon or evening. I have searched high and low for any statements confirming or even repeating that Tommy was there. When asked by Nancy Grace about who was at the MH that afternoon, evening and night, Teresa Neves replied that Tommy and a cousin was there and that she had sent her mother over to check on the children. Ronald interrupted during her reply to say that the “cousin wuddn’t there” (his words not mine). Tommy has not stated that he was at the MH that afternoon and evening. According to Teresa Neves, she was not there and Ronald has stated that he was “at work”. So, if neither of these two were there I not sure why Nancy asked them this question but these two are always ready with an answer whenever asked about who was there and who slept where and what went on that afternoon and evening. A major part of Misty’s story about what happened from that Monday morning until the 911 call has been shown to be deceptive, but it appears that some want to pretend that the parts they want to believe are true and the parts that they don’t want to believe as false.

Unless LE actually releases the AC man's statement or the AC man gives an interview we simply do not know who the AC man actually saw at the MH that late afternoon and I'm not pretending.

Which came first Ron and/or Teresa telling their story about who was there, not there, etc etc or Misty actually saying it in front of a camera.

Which came first Ron and/or Teresa telling their story about who was there, not there, etc etc or Misty actually saying it in front of a camera.

In an interview with GVS two or three days after Haleigh was reported as being abducted Misty first stated her brother Tommy, her two nephews, her niece and the A/C man were there that afternoon.. She did not mention GGMS being there... That information was not revealed until 10 or 11 days afterwards..GGMS did not come forward with that information until after LE stated they had received a tip saying Misty was not at the MH that night...

On March 16, 2009 TN and RC appeared on the NG show. TN is the one who first mentioned the cousin being there.. Ron C denied it... I don't recall her saying Tommy was there, but she may have.....JMHO

I bet Ron was supposed to pick up Haleigh then drop her off, but he went somewhere and something happened, and he came home without a Haleigh, or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth