The Croslin & Cummings families, what's going on?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty is the only one who has stated that Tommy was at the MH that afternoon or evening. I have searched high and low for any statements confirming or even repeating that Tommy was there. When asked by Nancy Grace about who was at the MH that afternoon, evening and night, Teresa Neves replied that Tommy and a cousin was there and that she had sent her mother over to check on the children. Ronald interrupted during her reply to say that the “cousin wuddn’t there” (his words not mine). Tommy has not stated that he was at the MH that afternoon and evening. According to Teresa Neves, she was not there and Ronald has stated that he was “at work”. So, if neither of these two were there I not sure why Nancy asked them this question but these two are always ready with an answer whenever asked about who was there and who slept where and what went on that afternoon and evening. A major part of Misty’s story about what happened from that Monday morning until the 911 call has been shown to be deceptive, but it appears that some want to pretend that the parts they want to believe are true and the parts that they don’t want to believe as false. Unless LE actually releases the AC man's statement or the AC man gives an interview we simply do not know who the AC man actually saw at the MH that late afternoon and I'm not pretending.

bbm, what was shown to be deceptive? And by who?

In an interview with GVS two or three days after Haleigh was reported as being abducted Misty first stated her brother Tommy, her two nephews, her niece and the A/C man were there that afternoon.. She did not mention GGMS being there... That information was not revealed until 10 or 11 days afterwards..GGMS did not come forward with that information until after LE stated they had received a tip saying Misty was not at the MH that night...

On March 16, 2009 TN and RC appeared on the NG show. TN is the one who first mentioned the cousin being there.. Ron C denied it... I don't recall her saying Tommy was there, but she may have.....JMHO

Thank you Em, I couldn't look this info up due to a storm that came through. I lost satellite and internet for awhile. A preview for Irene? I hope not. I live on the Southeast coast of NC.

We have no idea when Great Granny told police she was there. It's absurd to think she didn't tell LE just because we didn't see it in the press IMO. Lots of things are not told to the press IMO, and also not told until they ask etc etc. JMO

Uh, here are some daytime pics of 202 Green Lane, would you please identify the magnolia tree for me?

For more picture links of 202 Green Lane:

Pictures of Putnam County - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Okay, my bad. Maybe it was an oak. I remembered it as a magnolia but Tommy definitely said he and Misty were smoking a joint under the tree in front of 202 Green Lane while the A/C guy worked on the unit. He had his kids there and Haleigh was there doing wheelies on her big wheel. That's what he said. You probably won't find it in a link but that was his statement. Not all of the information on this case can be found in "links".

He also said the A/C guy never went out the "backdoor" (I prefer side-door) but only used the front door. Which I found a little strange since the side-door was closer to the A/C unit. But that's what he said. There is no requirement for you to believe me, but it's true, nonetheless.

I have a good photo of the tree but frankly, don't know how to upload it here. These photos here don't show the tree. The tree is directly in front of the trailer across the unpaved "Green Lane".

Tell me how to upload it and I'll be glad to do that.

I think it was in another's photo album but I recall seeing a tree or group of trees across the dirt roadway from 202 green. I believe it was like a first coast news vid/clip or some such, someone more versed on how to retrieve may be able to find it and post...if they care to. What I have on hand is a couple of pictures that I took at 3:31am so it's dark, but sitting in the middle of the dirt road, right in front of the blue trailer I took these two photos of the wooded area on the other side of me.

On the other had Emerlgem, I believe it is, thought it was all taken place at HC/LC's place on Magnolia .... well, just offhand here are a couple of photos from a lil while back of that place... Mmmmm

So says someone who would protect Ronald at all costs. Bottom line none of Rons familys word can be trusted. jmo

How would you know that?
:twocents: I'll take it as an opinion and not as factual.

We have no idea when Great Granny told police she was there. It's absurd to think she didn't tell LE just because we didn't see it in the press IMO. Lots of things are not told to the press IMO, and also not told until they ask etc etc. JMO

Exactly!
I can't understand why, because LE didn't reveal every word the family may have muttered to them in the first hours and days of this investigation, some refuse to consider they did tell before "we" heard.

Also what the AC man may have seen, who he may have seen and what he may have heard at that home that night will never be released.
Until trial.
That time will come.
A trial will be held.
Before any of the Crolsins are released.

How would you know that?
:twocents: I'll take it as an opinion and not as factual.

LE told us, so I'll say factual...

LE has stated..."It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JMHO

On the other had Emerlgem, I believe it is, thought it was all taken place at HC/LC's place on Magnolia .... well, just offhand here are a couple of photos from a lil while back of that place... Mmmmm

I most definitely believe the incident occurred at Hank and Lisa's residence...
I also believe LE knows the incident occured there..IMHO that is the reason WHY LE applied so much pressure to Hank Sr. and Lisa..JMHO

LE has stated..."It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JMHO

But to some, this says hes talking about the Croslins and not the actual FAMILY of Haleigh.

Okay, about the family situation. Sykes and Neves certainly didn't consider any of the Croslin clan as family... not when you get the confrontation that took place at SJC courthouse on MC's sentencing... IMO.

JMHO

I'll say not factual until LE clarifies everyone they included as 'family'.

Okay, about the family situation. Sykes and Neves certainly didn't consider any of the Croslin clan as family... not when you get the confrontation that took place at SJC courthouse on MC's sentencing... IMO.

That's likely 100% correct.
I wouldn't claim them either since it looks like one or more of the Croslins are responsible for what happened to their great grandchild/grandchild.

However, Sykes and Neves aren't conducting this investigation and "we" can not know who LE is considering 'family'.
LE's version of who is 'family' is the only thing that counts here.

That's likely 100% correct.
I wouldn't claim them either since it looks like one or more of the Croslins are responsible for what happened to their great grandchild/grandchild.

However, Sykes and Neves aren't conducting this investigation and "we" can not know who LE is considering 'family'.
LE's version of who is 'family' is the only thing that counts here.

Yep, so we cant sit and pretend they meant the Croslins was Haleighs family,actually if they considered the transient family "family" of Haleighs, then boy are we in trouble!

jmo

But to some, this says hes talking about the Croslins and not the actual FAMILY of Haleigh.

IMO..Haleigh died on February 9th, 2009, and was falsely reported as being abducted on February 10, 2009. In reference to myself February 10th is what LE is referring to as being day one.. At that time the ONLY people who could possibly be referred to as being family are Ron C, his family, Crystal S and her family..
IF Greenwood is referring to the Croslins as family, IMO he needed to be demoted rather than promoted...JMHO

IMO..Haleigh died on February 9th, 2009, and was falsely reported as being abducted on February 10, 2009. In reference to myself February 10th is what LE is referring to as being day one.. At that time the ONLY people who could possibly be referred to as being family are Ron C, his family, Crystal S and her family..
IF Greenwood is referring to the Croslins as family, IMO he needed to be demoted rather than promoted...JMHO

And the "family" that was in charge of Haleigh, Ronald and Misty are in prison. Hope is in prison. Katrina who was driving Ron and Misty to get drugs is dead.
We have Ronald calling Tommy that night, yet the details why are sketchy as to why, because Ronald does not think his "personal" life has nothing to do with anything.

I am so glad hes locked up for at least a decade.

And the "family" that was in charge of Haleigh, Ronald and Misty are in prison. Hope is in prison. Katrina who was driving Ron and Misty to get drugs is dead.
We have Ronald calling Tommy that night, yet the details why are sketchy as to why, because Ronald does not think his "personal" life has nothing to do with anything.

I am so glad hes locked up for at least a decade.

If anyone in the Croslin family is considered to be part of HaLeigh's family, then Ron is part of the Croslin family --- you know, the ones that certain people claim are behind what happened. At least he was married to a Croslin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove