The Croslin & Cummings families, what's going on?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for the photos. As you can see there is a tree (looks like a water oak to me) directly in front of the MH and the other one also in front, across the dirt lane slightly more toward the next trailer but still in front of the MN. They both look like water oaks, so I stand corrected on the magnolia thingee.

Yep, so we cant sit and pretend they meant the Croslins was Haleighs family,actually if they considered the transient family "family" of Haleighs, then boy are we in trouble!

jmo

We also can't pretend we know they weren't talking about the Croslins either.

It's been pretty well established that Tommy and Misty smoked a joint under the magnolia tree at 202 green lane late in the late afternoon while the A/C guy worked on the air conditioner.

Tommy had said that Haleigh was there then as she was "doing wheelies on her big wheel" while he and Misty waited for the A/C guy to get done

bbm 1, no it is not well established

bbm 2 Tommy has not said that afaik

Links please, board rules require that iirc. Thank you

If anyone in the Croslin family is considered to be part of HaLeigh's family, then Ron is part of the Croslin family --- you know, the ones that certain people claim are behind what happened. At least he was married to a Croslin.

Yep, Ronald was a husband, son-in-law and brother-in-law to the Croslin family.

IMO..Haleigh died on February 9th, 2009, and was falsely reported as being abducted on February 10, 2009. In reference to myself February 10th is what LE is referring to as being day one.. At that time the ONLY people who could possibly be referred to as being family are Ron C, his family, Crystal S and her family..
IF Greenwood is referring to the Croslins as family, IMO he needed to be demoted rather than promoted...JMHO

Isn't Greenwood also the one who stated that it was Teresa Neves who had been at the MH that evening? Isn't he also the one who said that the 911 call was around 2 am?

Isn't Greenwood also the one who stated that it was Teresa Neves who had been at the MH that evening? Isn't he also the one who said that the 911 call was around 2 am?

Yes, lone. And I believe TN was/is responsible for a lot of things about this case, if not all! Oh, yeah....MOO.

Art Harris reporting what Chelsea says Tommy said:

“I was mad at Ronald that day,” Chelsea Croslin tells The Bald Truth, “because he wouldn’t roll down his window so we could wave at Haleigh. He was in a hurry.”

Back at the trailer, she says Tommy later reported Haleigh was happy, doing wheelies on her bike, and playing with her brother, Junior, and Tommy’s children. Misty cooked dinner. At 6 p.m., Tommy says he dropped by and smoked a joint with his sister.
http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/30/exclusive-tommy-croslin-says-he-lied-to-cops/

Not sure why Chelsea couldn't wave to Haleigh with the windows up, aren't they usually seethrough?

I was pretty sure I heard the joint thing from Misty as well but I can't think of where.
I seem to remember smoking on the porch, not under a tree while the AC man was there and the children played?

Back at the trailer, she says Tommy later reported Haleigh was happy, doing wheelies on her bike, and playing with her brother, Junior, and Tommy’s children

Donjeta, In the above statement is Chelsey the one claiming Tommy made this statement to her?

That's how I read it anyway.

We also can't pretend we know they weren't talking about the Croslins either.

I think the family that LE refers to is probably the same people invited to the meeting in which Ron claimed he was told to make plans for a funeral.

If I recall correctly, there was no Croslins there. JMO

I think the family that LE refers to is probably the same people invited to the meeting in which Ron claimed he was told to make plans for a funeral.

If I recall correctly, there was no Croslins there. JMO

And that is one thing the LE have corrected here, was Rons interpretation of what they told him. I think Ron was glad to get those words out there because it could start the family on preparing for her to be dead, something he has known about from day one.

jmo

Back at the trailer, she says Tommy later reported Haleigh was happy, doing wheelies on her bike, and playing with her brother, Junior, and Tommy’s children

Donjeta, In the above statement is Chelsey the one claiming Tommy made this statement to her?

Tommy and Misty made that statement to a number of people. Thanks to Donjeta for finding a "link".

I don't know why anyone would find that surprising. It is character for both of them.

Tommy and Misty made that statement to a number of people. Thanks to Donjeta for finding a "link".

I don't know why anyone would find that surprising. It is character for both of them.

Thus far I haven't seen Tommy making that statement to anyone just Misty claiming he was there and Chelsea claiming Tommy told her he was there...JMHO

Thus far I haven't seen Tommy making that statement to anyone just Misty claiming he was there and Chelsea claiming Tommy told her he was there...JMHO
exactly. I don't guess it really matters if he said it or not, because since then, he has told a lot of conflicting stories. Even if he and Misty both told the pot story, I'd need to hear it from a neighbor or the AC man to give it any validity, Also, CC has had way too many conflicting stories, to take anything she says seriously. For somebody, who supposedly wasn't there, she sure has had a lot to add. Anyway, Misty and Tommy smoking dope while Haleigh popped wheelies, has not been established, IMO.

exactly. I don't guess it really matters if he said it or not, because since then, he has told a lot of conflicting stories. Even if he and Misty both told the pot story, I'd need to hear it from a neighbor or the AC man to give it any validity, Also, CC has had way too many conflicting stories, to take anything she says seriously. For somebody, who supposedly wasn't there, she sure has had a lot to add. Anyway, Misty and Tommy smoking dope while Haleigh popped wheelies, has not been established, IMO.

ITA. I have trouble believing what Misty says, and other people saying Tommy said something or Misty said something is NOT proof they said it, or that it's true if they actually did say it. JMO

Most of what I've heard regarding Misty or Tommy is someone in the media saying he/she said or the in-laws particularly RC or CC saying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem