The Croslin & Cummings families, what's going on?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for reminding us that Ron has not been cleared and his hot alibi wasn't so hot.

As far as the location, wasn't there at least once statement that there was no evidence that a crime had taken place at the mh? And another one that it could have happened near the water where the 2010 search was. As far as what Tommy said or didn't, that could be either way. I didn't listen to all his jailhouse tapes etc. The only thing that sticks to me about him & the mh was that he claimed to have gone there after talking to Ron (probably about 10 o'clock) and nobody was there. That was when he was in jail earlier and that statement worked real well in getting him out of jail almost immediately. Then later that was a lie, but if it worked once, why not try something again.

BBM..Yes, there was...And IIRC, Schauland made the statement...JMHO

BBM..Dark Red Yes there was... It was when Sheriff Hardy declared Haleigh's case a homicide and stated he felt there was a good possibility she died in the Shell Harbor area...JMHO

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...persons-of-interest-have-been-identified.html

SNIPPED from above link...

A search on the St. Johns River has yielded items that will be analyzed, Hardy said. It’s a good possibility that the child died in the area, the sheriff said.

For the record.. I'm not misremembering anything in regards to PCSO stating, at one time, there was no evidence of a crime being committed at 202 Green Lane, and IF a crime had been committed they did not know where or when....
I remember everything you're saying, so you're most definately not misremembering. Also, if you state something as a fact, we can take it to the bank.JMO.

Thanks for reminding us that Ron has not been cleared and his hot alibi wasn't so hot.
As far as the location, wasn't there at least once statement that there was no evidence that a crime had taken place at the mh? And another one that it could have happened near the water where the 2010 search was.

As far as what Tommy said or didn't, that could be either way. I didn't listen to all his jailhouse tapes etc. The only thing that sticks to me about him & the mh was that he claimed to have gone there after talking to Ron (probably about 10 o'clock) and nobody was there. That was when he was in jail earlier and that statement worked real well in getting him out of jail almost immediately. Then later that was a lie, but if it worked once, why not try something again.

bbm, I guess it's all in the interpretation. I don't see that in Scahuland's statement at all, but I respect that it's your translation and opinion.

No statement that they didn't know where crime(s) occurred. The what also needs to be determined IMO. I go with the statement from LE's press release personally, “The biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, are not considered to be suspects in the case,”.

The timing matters imo, Capt Schauland made that statement back in February 2009, and the PCSO press release was months later in August 2009.

More from Capt Schauland on Feb 18 2009: Schauland added that Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, was at work when she disappeared. "Yes, he was at work. His alibi stands."

I believe Capt Schauland. JMO. I also believe him when he stated Ron picked HaLeigh up at the bus, I don't see any reason for Capt Schauland to lie. JMO

bbm, I guess it's all in the interpretation. I don't see that in Scahuland's statement at all, but I respect that it's your translation and opinion.

No statement that they didn't know where crime(s) occurred. The what also needs to be determined IMO. I go with the statement from LE's press release personally, “The biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, are not considered to be suspects in the case,”.

The timing matters imo, Capt Schauland made that statement back in February 2009, and the PCSO press release was months later in August 2009.

More from Capt Schauland on Feb 18 2009: Schauland added that Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, was at work when she disappeared. "Yes, he was at work. His alibi stands."

I believe Capt Schauland. JMO. I also believe him when he stated Ron picked HaLeigh up at the bus, I don't see any reason for Capt Schauland to lie. JMO

Ron is not a suspect.... Much to the chagrin of a few. Lol

BBM..Yes, there was...And IIRC, Schauland made the statement...JMHO

BBM..Dark Red Yes there was... It was when Sheriff Hardy declared Haleigh's case a homicide and stated he felt there was a good possibility she died in the Shell Harbor area...JMHO

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...persons-of-interest-have-been-identified.html

SNIPPED from above link...

A search on the St. Johns River has yielded items that will be analyzed, Hardy said. It’s a good possibility that the child died in the area, the sheriff said.

Thanks for filling in the blanks. My geography of Florida isn't that good and I don't have the resources to go back & check the links.

TV9-WFTV titled this video "Haleigh's Step-mom taking Polygraph Test". At the beginning of the video however, it is stated that this is the Layered Voice Analysis. I also realized that this was the LVA. It was way too late at night to go looking for the Poly questions and answers. It has been a very long last two days. No sleepwhile Hurricane Irene paid a visit all afternoon and all night long with no electrical power until just before I logged in yesterday. I was falling asleep at the computer when I posted this link and I thought that some people would be interested since "Tommy" was being discussed as to his statements regarding seeing Haleigh doing wheelies. I have insurance claims to file tomorrow but I will see what I can do to find the poly that was conducted and released. I have no comment on your opinion that this test Machine (LVA) doesn't work. That is your opinion and I was not the author of the video, I was just posting the link for anyone who wanted to hear the conversation about Haleigh doing the wheelies and about the story about the red truck that Tommy owned.

Thanks, I did see that, they just labelled it incorrectly. So sorry to hear you had problems from the Hurricane, hope you're ok.

Can someone refresh my memory, but weren't both the LVA and poly the same weekend labeled that Misty wasn't telling the truth?

Can someone refresh my memory, but weren't both the LVA and poly the same weekend labeled that Misty wasn't telling the truth?

iirc, i believe they were all taken on the same weekend. Wasn't there actually three tests? For some reason i remember 3 tests....or maybe it is just the "3" that is causing the confusion...:crazy::crazy:

iirc, i believe they were all taken on the same weekend. Wasn't there actually three tests? For some reason i remember 3 tests....or maybe it is just the "3" that is causing the confusion...:crazy::crazy:

I think you're right, but I don't remember what the 3rd one was. But weren't all the results that Misty was not telling the truth?

http://www.wftv.com/video/20601690/index.html

Raw video of Misty taking poly. This one shows the computer screen.

Just thought it would be interesting to review.
Tthanks for posting this. I recently spent the better part of a day looking for this long version, but all of the links were either removed or broken. Towards the end, I noticed a few things that bothered me. When Misty is talking about being at the gas station, things get confusing. She said her mom had to go pick up her dad from the house, because he had been brought home by ambulance. This goes against the story that CC picked them up from the hospital. Also, in early statements, LC claimed that she talked to Misty on the phone right after Haileigh came up missing. I read the other day, that it was actually HC that Misty talked to. So, I wonder if LC was even at the hospital. During this whole exchange, Misty is obviously lying. Her voice gets extra shaky and she starts hiccupping. She meantions that JO was scared to go to the trailer and get his stuff. I'm wondering what kind of stuff he had at Rons..... At one point, she said that Tommy had been at the trailer, that night, but immediately changed night to day. JMO

Ron is not a suspect.... Much to the chagrin of a few. Lol

It is not a matter of LOL to me but he is a very suspect character to me because he knew in his first interview that his child was dead. I don't understand how he could have known that if he wasn't involved in the crime or the coverup somehow. At that point LE were looking for a live Haleigh. Something is not right there. JMO.

IMO that is just the way Ron and family talk.
Meant nothing about 'knowing HaLeigh was dead'. <shrug>
Different dialect for different areas. No biggie to me, but I don't take things as literal as some might.
I believe Ron is not a suspect for obvious reasons.

:floorlaugh:You mean you just "seen three" lil momma????????? Just kidding. I'm a bit stir crazy today.........I've talked to "Peggy" at customer service all day long on the Insurance Claims web site for my home insurance. I was trying to file a claim for hurrican damage. You will have to ignore me tonight. One of the videos I posted was titled "Haleigh's Step-mom takes Poly" but at the beginning, the test conductor? states that he is conducting the Layered Voice Analysis test.

I posted the links because I accidentally found them while looking for something else and thought they could be "food for thought" and stimulate productive discussion on this case. They are interesting, especially after reading the thread about detecting lies and body language.

For the record.. I'm not misremembering anything in regards to PCSO stating, at one time, there was no evidence of a crime being committed at 202 Green Lane, and IF a crime had been committed they did not know where or when....

Em, found this video of Sheriff Hardy giving a statement about the crime taking place near the Shell Harbor area, Haleigh being deceased and the search. Thought you might want to review.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...riff-Haleigh-Cummings-is-Most-Likely-Deceased

I'm looking for it NOW and have been since last night...Alot has been removed however I do know for a fact LE has stated there was no evidence of a crime being committed at 202 Green Lane and IF a crime had been committed they didn't know where or when...

Also, you have not provided any proof of Tommy, himself, ever claiming he was at the MH at 5:00 pm on the afternoon of February 9th...

JMHO

I guess I'm just a little confused. Why is it such a big deal if Misty, Haleigh, Jr, Tommy and his kids were at the trailer at 5 pm? So what? What bearing does that have on her later disappearance? Nobody is claiming she disappeared before 5pm, as far as I know, so what difference does it make in the big scheme of things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveyJ