The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 11th -12th June - Trial Days 2 & 3 - Week 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EBC having trouble walking may have something more to do with circulation problems I'd guess. She's a sizable woman who did have to sit for some time. May have had pins & needles or a dodgy sciatic nerve?? Seems more likely to me than being overcome with emotion & requiring help to walk. :twocents:

MOO

To me, it was more about emotion, she was offered sips of water and had offers to help her out and was clearly visibly 'moved' by seeing her grandchildren. It didn't wash with me though...

'Jesus, if it's not Pinterest it's Websleuths, WILL YOU COME TO BED WOMAN'
Oops

This was in reference to when Allison had had her first child and had depression during and after the first pregnancy. She was aware that she had been like this and was concerned that her daughter had developmental issues because of it.

Oh sorry I thought it was on the night before
she went missing when the daughter got up for a cup of water and when GBC had his pjs and shoes on and Alison was in the couch watching tv :/

she went missing when the daughter got up for a cup of water and when GBC had his pjs and shoes on and Alison was in the couch watching tv :/

Weird huh ?

No, Froglady I am with you, on the night of the 19th a daughter got up for a drink ...

This wasn't a statement given to police officers or during court PrimeSuspect.

This was when he went into an intricate and detailed account to the undercover detective (whilst living in Perth) of the events leading up to, during and after the abduction, murder and disposal of Daniel Morcombe. This is how the police discovered the whereabouts of his bones and also his clothing at a completely different location to the bones. This all came from the confession, not from police searching for Daniel.

So JMO, he admitted to everything in the video and it's quite clear.

I know it's OT but i don't believe Cowan told the whole truth even to the UC detective in that taped confession. I believe a lot more happened, as do the Morcombes. I wouldn't take his word on anything.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Thanks possumheart. Thought I'd lost it for a minute lol.

He was coming up fom downstairs in pj pants and shoes to do some ironing.

He may have needed shoes to go outside to make a discrete phone call, maybe?

Nitey nite all. See you all tomorrow. It has been fun and sad and it is time to hit the hay !
:eek:fftobed:

regarding the childs note found on the table, didnt it say something like "i hope you feel better mummy"? i thought we heard earlier on what it said but cant be sure?

Exactly. Which is why it also seemed odd to me that GBC and NBC raced down to the Gold Coast on the Friday afternoon to engage a criminal lawyer. Why, at that early stage?

Referring back to Kellie Thomson's statement again;

19. I later became aware that a crime scene had been declared at this residence and we moved out to the front of the yard.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion*

Kellie Thomson noted the times as various events unfolded at the Brookfield house. The house being declared a crime scene took place sometime between 11:43am and 12:30pm on Friday 20 April.

So IMO GBC and NBC were 'passing bricks' so to speak and needed to lawyer up ASAP. Better get those cuts and scratches 'documented' as well.

So IMO GBC and NBC were 'passing bricks' so to speak and needed to lawyer up ASAP. Better get those cuts and scratches 'documented' as well.

They really like chatting to lawyers ... Jacobson Mahony Lawyers ... Bosscher Lawyers ... Nyst Lawyers.

There are so many theories in this regard. I do not think it is proved that the male determines anything. No one has actually figured it out successfully I do not think....If they had the would be able to sell the 'recipe' for millions !
:blushing:

It's not in question. If the father's sperm carries the X chromosome, a female embryo is produced. If the sperm carries the Y chromosome, a male embryo is produced. Genes can influence whether a man is more likely to have more X chromosome or more Y chromosomes in his sperm, or a roughly even number of both.

http://www.science20.com/news_relea...genes_really_determine_baby_gender_says_study

This wasn't a statement given to police officers or during court PrimeSuspect.

This was when he went into an intricate and detailed account to the undercover detective (whilst living in Perth) of the events leading up to, during and after the abduction, murder and disposal of Daniel Morcombe. This is how the police discovered the whereabouts of his bones and also his clothing at a completely different location to the bones. This all came from the confession, not from police searching for Daniel.

So JMO, he admitted to everything in the video and it's quite clear.

I personally still find it hard to believe thats the way it happened with him and even though he was admitting it to undercover officers, it doesn't mean it was all truth. Thinking he was talking to 'mob' boss and maybe being cautious of what their reaction maybe-Even though they are criminals also, many have hatred for any others that interfere with a child. He may have been admitting just enough for the situation, but not telling the whole truth. Just my thought anyway.

I personally still find it hard to believe thats the way it happened with him and even though he was admitting it to undercover officers, it doesn't mean it was all truth. Thinking he was talking to 'mob' boss and maybe being cautious of what their reaction maybe-Even though they are criminals also, many have hatred for any others that interfere with a child. He may have been admitting just enough for the situation, but not telling the whole truth. Just my thought anyway.

I understand totally.

I guess I'm trying to convince myself that it wasn't even more disturbing than what he confessed to :facepalm:

BBM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but last I checked it is the male who determines the sex of a child. But I suppose he blamed Allison for this as well! :maddening:

Not to have a son, but 3 daughters - I'm sure, he blamed Allison for this and maybe he verbally compared with the successful mistress with her twin boys? If he made different derogatory comments to Allison about odor etc., then certainly about other "shortcomings" too. As a narcissist he would. IMO

Just a question about Alison being on the couch watching tv. Was she alive then and did she speak to the daughter who got up or could she have possibly already died and been laying with her eyes open so the child thought she was watching tv? The father would have been a bit shocked seeing a child up if he was preparing the car etc for moving Alison :( sorry if its been covered elsewhere. I've only read up on the court proceedings post. Thanks

I had been wondering similar. When her daughter said she saw her mum on the couch and said she was just getting some water... did she get a response from Allison? The ironing in his shoes seems odd to me. But then again I have a parent who has had alot of foot problems and wears shoes with orthotics in around the house to do such things as ironing etc. But there is no infication gBC had such problems.

Just a question about Alison being on the couch watching tv. Was she alive then and did she speak to the daughter who got up or could she have possibly already died and been laying with her eyes open so the child thought she was watching tv? The father would have been a bit shocked seeing a child up if he was preparing the car etc for moving Alison :( sorry if its been covered elsewhere. I've only read up on the court proceedings post. Thanks

This thought also crossed my mind Froglady. From what I gather, Allison's daughter got up to get a drink of water about 15 minutes after she went to bed, sometime between 6:30pm and 7:00pm. So I'm wondering how GBC would have killed Allison and sustained the scratches and marks on his body in that short interval without disturbing the girls at all. Did he simply pick up a cushion or pillow and hold it over her face until she stopped breathing, but not without Allison putting up a God Almightly (albeit silent) fight in the process?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214