The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 11th -12th June - Trial Days 2 & 3 - Week 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those suggesting the possibility of them being medicated, they would know they'd taken medicine. And that would imply a definite degree of planning and forethought. So I'm not too sure about that theory - which still leaves the question as to why none of the three girls heard anything - allegedly....

:banghead:

Medicine goes into a strawberry milk for our junior so he is unable to detect & reject. (When medicine is required in the first place obviously!).

Doc, if the girls were medicated with an antihistamine, how long would traces of that medication be detectable in their bodies and by what means? Just curious. Thanks :)

Which is why I think there just has to be an element of sociopathology involved. He thought he had enough 'good guy' points to be untouchable and unthinkable as the perpetrator. The 'widower' cloak was appealing.

... and he was not above cheating on his mistress whilst 'working on his marriage'.

:sick:

(I promise not to break into T. S. Eliot again until they close the cell on him).

a long term, from birth sociopath..

I think his family have been ' covering ' for Gerard from the get-go. All sorts of scrapes and slidy stuff, matters blanketed out, jobs lost, relationships tattered, .. a long history.

Toni McHugh should be forced to watch and listen to those vids of the three little girls testaments every hour of every day for the rest of her life..

having stated that, I now retire and consider my position..

I refuse to hate her, or blame her too much .. god knows what rubbish GBC told her about Allison and his marriage ..

Can I run this past the blokes in here please...
Whenever my husband cuts himself shaving, it is always little 'nicks', never long scrapes. (And he most certainly doesn't go back to repeat the cuts twice more.)
I'm wondering: 1/ Has any other male cut themselves shaving in a similar manner to GBC?
2/ If GBC's 'shaving cuts' were bad enough to seek medical attention/clarification from 2 doctors, why didn't he put bandaids on them? If he had, I'm wondering if Kieron Ash would have accepted the "Oh, this? Just nicked myself shaving. Anyway, about my beloved missing wife? I'm distraught" line?
Just quietly, Kieron Ash is my hero!

As one of the blokes in here, I can tell you I've cut myself shaving on numerous occasions. Those nicks take one of two forms:

1. The razor accidentally slides sideways, so you get a straight line "slicing" cut. And it's short unless you fall over doing it!

2. You nick the top off a little skin imperfection (not that I would have any of those of course ;) ) and it's always a point-source nick.

I have never, in all my xxxx years, created shaving cuts anything remotely like those scrapes we see in the photos of GBC's face.

Phenergan is available in tablet form too

I am sure it won't be too long before we hear the evidence of what the purchase from the pharmacy actually was. Hang in there, guys.

He's been quite active in following the case from the beginning so he is pretty up to speed on all of that evidence.

The thing is, yes there was blood in the car....but it was THEIR car, so it isn't inconceivable that her blood was there for some other reason. I'm not saying I believe that but just that it can raise doubt. Now if she had never had any contact with that car, her bloood would be so much more damning.

The phone evidence is not THAT damning IMO. All we really have is that his phone went on and off charge through the night. Is there anything else? Maybe I've forgotten something - it's been a while since I've read all the evidence.

One thing that's bothering me is that the kids say she was in her PJ's on the couch.....but she was found in walking clothes and sneakers. This could add weight to the "walking in the morning" theory.

I don't know.....I don't think it's a slam dunk by any stretch. As you say, we've seen people with more evidence walk free! :banghead:

19 witnesses so far.

Another 58 to go

Medicine goes into a strawberry milk for our junior so he is unable to detect & reject. (When medicine is required in the first place obviously!).

Doc, if the girls were medicated with an antihistamine, how long would traces of that medication be detectable in their bodies and by what means? Just curious. Thanks :)

I'm not a pharmacologist, so I can't give you exact science on this one. But I would think it would be a matter of hours only, as once the drug is metabolized, its effect wears off. Which is why kids wake up.

But for the accused to do that - drug the kids - he'd have to get dosages right for three girls of different ages and sizes, make sure they all drank whatever it was in, and then just hope that he'd got it right. Seems a bit hit and miss to me.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 24s

We're back with continuing evidence from Fiona White, Kenmore Hills resident who heard screams in April. #badenclay http://bit.ly/1pJFkbN

As one of the blokes in here, I can tell you I've cut myself shaving on numerous occasions. Those nicks take one of two forms:

1. The razor accidentally slides sideways, so you get a straight line "slicing" cut. And it's short unless you fall over doing it!

2. You nick the top off a little skin imperfection (not that I would have any of those of course ;) ) and it's always a point-source nick.

I have never, in all my xxxx years, created shaving cuts anything remotely like those scrapes we see in the photos of GBC's face.

Yep, my partner is a crappy shaver .. he gets nicked all the time and keeps his razors in the shower (where I sometimes use them :blushing:) so they get run down .. anyway yes, nicks are generally on adams apple where razor grazes off a bit of skin, or a bit of a slice as you said .. to GOUGE out long pieces of skin in a raggedy manner down the side of the mouth where skin would naturally have a little give with a razor would be nearly impossible .. let's all try that .. oh ok NO .. but there is no way because whatever tool required to do that would need to have a pointy end with a blade on the end of that .. kind of like a .. FINGERNAIL!!

Natually a very angry caterpillar (something akin to the killer bunny rabbit in Monty Python and the Holy Grail) may be able to latch on with it's teeth and chew down a couple of times, except of course they do not have teeth.

I refuse to hate her, or blame her too much .. god knows what rubbish GBC told her about Allison and his marriage ..

Everything she thought she knew about Alison had one source, and one source only..

my disrespect for her comes from her willingness, her determination to pursue this middle aged <modsnip> with such venom..

calling Alison a 'lady of leisure ' because she saw Alison at the Gym...

Blithely advising Gerard on child custody arrangements and Alisons future living arrangements..

Going to Alisons house while Alison was away, and bonking with Gerard there..

and so on.

but most of all.. keeping quiet and laying low as instructed by Gerard while 100 SES were out risking their lives searching thru bush for Alison.. police, ditto..

Kate Kyriacou&#8207;@KateKyriacou·
We're back with continuing evidence from Fiona White, Kenmore Hills resident who heard screams in April. #badenclay http://bit.ly/1pJFkbN

Doc what if they were given it without them knowing? For instance in a drink or mixed in with something sweet. We simply don't know as I don't think the girls were tested.

But when my kids were young they slept through everything including sudden wind gusts slamming doors right next to their heads and parties held in the house. Once asleep I could move them in and out cars, nothing could wake them. All without drugs, just a bedtime story and a song :-). Not all my friends were so lucky.

I am not thinking that the girls were asleep. I am thinking they are SAYING they were asleep (in fear of retribution).
Quite possible they were trembling and terrified in their socks. And quite possible this was not a first argument when they had devised some manner of coping mechanisms to shut out.
IF this person is a true sociopathic narcissist, (and I don't the answer to that) then all his actions should be scrutinized. Especially the father child relationship. His words should not be taken on face value as truth.
Allison's diary is a very telling report as to his cruelty. Including his subversiveness.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 20s

Ms White said she didn't come forward to police straight away because she didn't know what day she heard the screams. #badenclay

She says there was so much media about Allison's disappearance, she thought she should come forward. #badenclay

Thanks 'Bloke Doc'! Thought so.

Francene Norton&#8207;@francenenorton·2 mins
Kenmore Hills resident Fiona White is now being x exam'd by defence about her recollections. #badenclay @abcnews

Francene Norton &#8207;@francenenorton 1m
Kenmore Hills resident Fiona White is now being x exam'd by defence about her recollections. #badenclay @abcnews

Francene Norton &#8207;@francenenorton 51s
Mrs White says she can't recall a time or date when she heard the screams. #badenclay @abcnews

Jamie McKinnell &#8207;@jamie86 1m
Witness who heard screams says she didn't report it to police immediately, but "it tormented me" @NewsTalk4BC #badenclay

I am not thinking that the girls were asleep. I am thinking they are SAYING they were asleep (in fear of retribution).
Quite possible they were trembling and terrified in their socks. And quite possible this was not a first argument when they had devised some manner of coping mechanisms to shut out.
IF this person is a true sociopathic narcissist, (and I don't the answer to that) then all his actions should be scrutinized. Especially the father child relationship. His words should not be taken on face value as truth.
Allison's diary is a very telling report as to his cruelty. Including his subversiveness.

This is a great point. Who knows, maybe there will be more video evidence from the girls in the trial when they were under less influence.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 16s

Ms White says the screams came from the direction of Green Trees Ave in Kenmore Hills. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503