The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 16th June - Trial Day 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 9s
Ms McHugh says she tried calling and texting Gerard. He responded a couple of times "but it was just pointless". #badenclay
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 49s
Ms McHugh says she was so angry that information became public through someone she trusted. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Ms McHugh cries as she recalls the moment Gerard dumped her in late 2011 #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Ms McHugh: I was angry ... I was so angry. Ms McHugh emotional on the stand, crying. #badenclay

Emmy Kubainski ‏@emmykubainski 1m
Mistress Toni McHugh tells of the day Gerard Baden breaks up with her. He said "...we need to talk. she knows" @7NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m
Ms McHugh says then we'd be discussing what kind of car we'd need. "It was such a rollercoaster". #badenclay @abcnews

Ms McHugh: Gerard said the affair was over, to her disbelief #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 28s
Ms McHugh: He'd just say "I'm sorry". #badenclay
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 43s
Ms McHugh says she tried calling and texting Gerard. He responded a couple of times "but it was just pointless". #badenclay

Aislin Kriukelis ‏@AislinKriukelis 51s
McHugh on Allison finding out about the affair: "I was so angry that information became public." Said through tears. #BadenClay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m
Toni McHugh, the woman with whom Gerard #badenclay had an affair, is crying in the witness box as she recalls the end of their relationship

Ms McHugh: was angry it had come out #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 5s
Ms McHugh says she started a job at another agency. Started to feel like she was "accepting his choice", 2 to 3 months later. #badenclay

Ms McHugh: I was angry ... I was so angry. Ms McHugh emotional on the stand, crying. #badenclay

Ladies .. if you are hooking up with a married dude he doesn't love you! If he did he'd tell you he had feelings for you, would separate from the marriage, then start dating you so you would not be labelled as a homewrecker and everything remained above board.

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 1m
Toni McHugh: "I tried to phone him, i tried to text him, I tried to get him to reconsider." #badenclay trial @7newsbrisbane

Ms McHugh: tried to phone and text him to get him to reconsider #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 4s
Ms McHugh says she had stopped contacting Gerard. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 13s
Ms McHugh says she was so angry that information became public through someone she trusted. #badenclay

Isn't it terrible to be deceived? The hypocrisy is screaming. Can't she hear herself? Ugh.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 50s
Ms McHugh: got a new job, was starting to accept his choice two or three months later #badenclay

Ms McHugh says she started a job at another agency. Started to feel like she was "accepting his choice", 2 to 3 months later. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3s
Just before Christmas, 2011, Gerard called Ms McHugh. She says he wanted to meet. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 42s
Ms McHugh says she had stopped contacting Gerard. #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 1m

Toni McHugh: "I tried to phone him, i tried to text him, I tried to get him to reconsider." #badenclay trial @7newsbrisbane

Ms McHugh: tried to phone and text him to get him to reconsider #badenclay

I stalked him....

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 8s
Ms McHugh: We met at a coffee shop. I was really very happy to see him. #badenclay

Ladies .. if you are hooking up with a married dude he doesn't love you! If he did he'd tell you he had feelings for you, would separate from the marriage, then start dating you so you would not be labelled as a homewrecker and everything remained above board.

like.. angry??? you weren't embarrassed , toni??

oMG grrrrrrrrr

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 48s
Ms McHugh says she left the business in Sept/Oct 2011 "as soon as Allison found out." #badenclay @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 55s
Just before Christmas, 2011, Gerard called Ms McHugh. She says he wanted to meet. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 57s
Ms McHugh: Gerard rang before Christmas 2011, wanted to talk #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 53s
Ms McHugh says Gerard told her he wasn't ready to leave his wife "but he was going to leave his wife". #badenclay

Ms McHugh: we met at a coffee shop, I was very happy to see him. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m
Gerard Baden-Clay’s former mistress Toni McHugh takes stand at murder trial http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-at-murder-trial/story-e6frg6nf-1226955831712 … #badenclay

Ms McHugh: We met at a coffee shop. I was really very happy to see him. #badenclay

Ms McHugh says Gerard told her he wasn't ready to leave his wife "but he was going to leave his wife". #badenclay

like maybe Toni was having a bad mood swing... you know.. maybe she went home and closed the blinds and went to bed..

well. whatta surprise, that's exactly what she says she did in her affidavit..

Spot on Trooper. Dark room I suppose. Depressed as the new psychiatric Dr Nigel Bad.. Hyphen would diagnose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory