DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought GBC called Allison, Angel ?
OW said he called her Princess
yep he did

Baden-Clay, 41, rang police on the morning of April 20 to say the woman he called his "angel" had disappeared.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...epths-of-despair/story-fn7y9brv-1226397169822

Ms Walton also told court Gerard called Allison 'princess' and treated her like a princess initially in their relationship

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-box-murder-trial-resumes.html#ixzz34mrHqeOM

oh lordy Im answering myself now :scared:

He called her princess, treated her like a princess, in one breath and he told her her undies smelled in the next breath.
Couldn't even afford her a hug, a loving non-expensive husbandly hug.
This is how a princess is treated?

Thanks to everyone tweeting and reporting today, I have been glued to my phone!

I went to court last Thursday morning. (Couldn't post before now because of phone issues) I was in the overflow court room, upstairs. I know there were other WS there. (And I did wonder who they were, ah, perhaps we all should wear yellow or something)
The girls interviews were heart breaking, but the girls themselves delightful-polite, eager to please, able to handle "small talk" with adults in an incredibly stressful situation.

On Friday I attended a conference, and met a woman who had sold a house with GBC- several years ago. She said that, at that time, he had been "incredibly professional", and very charismatic. She added that she didn't think he was "very smart" though.

The testimony from his family seems distortive. An earlier poster suggested that the prosecution were letting them dig themselves in to a big hole, and I hope this is right. I have been cheering myself up remembering that such defences tend to attract harsher sentences, although in this situation the judge doesn't have any discretion on the sentence I know. It seems a high risk policy with the jury though- unless they believe that Allison was so down that she suicided, they might have rather strong reactions to the suggestion being made.

I wonder if Toni ever contemplates what a close call she might have had- if this is how GBC ended his marriage, if he had got away with it, well, what might have happened in the future?

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 58s
Ms McHugh says she called him GM for Gorgeous Man and he called her GG for Gorgeous Girl. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Ms McHugh: I was GG gorgeous girl, and he was GM gorgeous man. #badenclay

My bucket is certainly getting a workout today....

LadyBird1
I realise all of that but doesn't that just then put doubt in the jury's mind as to his guilt ?

We need something to 'make them think he did it' apart from a few scratches on his face.

I'm hoping that part of the prosecution strategy is to leave all the strongest evidence to the end, so it's fresh in the mind of jurors when they go to deliberate. Any legal eagles able to comment?

Toni is so oblivious to her presentation, .. she still hasn't figured out how Jocelyn Frost knew about their affair.. could it have been her excessive giggling and prancing and preening and posturing?? Her little secretive glances, like the one today?? her dribbling adoration?? her incessant babble about Gerrrrred Gerred Gerrred??

So prosecution didn't ask her if she ever asked Gerard if he did it? Or was he involved? Or ANYthing about that night?? If she was involved? I don't get how such a key player gets dealt with so quickly by prosecution

I wondered about that too, Freya. Does anyone know if the defence asking the questions means that the prosecution have finished questioning that witness, or if they can come back with more questions after the defence finish??

Worried to the point where we arrived at the play group and she opened the car door and vomited into the gutter.

'I noticed she had lost control of her bladder too.'

Ms Walton said Allison would often lie in a darkened house with the curtains drawn and withdrew from social activities.

She said she 'perceived Allison's behaviour as quite odd' and described her as operating 'like asking a sprinter to run a hundred metres with a broken leg'.

She said Allison Baden-Clay had confessed her condition to her in April 2004.

'We went out on my patio and she said, "I have been diagnosed with clinical depression",' Ms Walton said.

Asked whether Allison had told her own parents, Ms Walton said, 'she said no, she didn't think they'd understand.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-box-murder-trial-resumes.html#ixzz34n2wNeDY

what horrible things to say!

Hi all, been catching up amd thank you to those of you who are keeping us all up to date. I think I smell Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Am I allowed to say that?

Hence the control, and the denial of guilt.

IMO I am getting the gut instinct that this was cold, calculated and pre-meditated to the highest degree. Am I allowed to say that?

:confused:

I wondered about that too, Freya. Does anyone know if the defence asking the questions means that the prosecution have finished questioning that witness, or if they can come back with more questions after the defence finish??

don't forget.. the prosecution has another shot at Toni when the defence is thru.. but also. she is the prosecution witness... I was surprised at how easy on her the defence was... its in their interests to portray her has a nutso stalker, and they flirted with that.. they might go harder on it tomorrow..

Lesa Handford ‏@lesahandford9 1m

Gerard #BadenClay's former mistress Toni Mchugh gave evidence in court today @callen9 live on @ACurrentAffair9 next pic.twitter.com/u13aIfYqF5

Hi all, been catching up amd thank you to those of ypu who are keeping us all up to date. I think I smell Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Am I allowed to say that?

Hence the control, and the denial of guilt. Regardless of the outcome, which I hope is a guilty verdict, he will never, ever admit he has done anything wrong.

IMO I am getting the gut instinct that this was cold, calculated and pre-meditated to the highest degree. Am I allowed to say that???

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

I'm sayin it, K....

Worried to the point where we arrived at the play group and she opened the car door and vomited into the gutter.

'I noticed she had lost control of her bladder too.'

Ms Walton said Allison would often lie in a darkened house with the curtains drawn and withdrew from social activities.

She said she 'perceived Allison's behaviour as quite odd' and described her as operating 'like asking a sprinter to run a hundred metres with a broken leg'.

She said Allison Baden-Clay had confessed her condition to her in April 2004.

'We went out on my patio and she said, "I have been diagnosed with clinical depression",' Ms Walton said.

Asked whether Allison had told her own parents, Ms Walton said, 'she said no, she didn't think they'd understand.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-box-murder-trial-resumes.html#ixzz34n2wNeDY

what horrible things to say!

Vile. And the punishment for vileness is ..... sure Pastor Walton will know

Anyway, when TM gave evidence, it was substantiated via copies of texts, etc.

Nigel Baden Clay's and Olivia Baden Walton's testimony was substantiated by zip as far as I can see. Therefore hearsay? Even defamation with intent to mislead the jury? Perjury?

TM still smirking leaving court today ugh :banghead:

don't forget.. the prosecution has another shot at Toni when the defence is thru.. but also. she is the prosecution witness... I was surprised at how easy on her the defence was... its in their interests to portray her has a nutso stalker, and they flirted with that.. they might go harder on it tomorrow..

She collapsed defence's sails LOL

Just when defence was getting a wind up and preparing to get stuck into her in the attempt to minimise GBC's foulness and turn the blow-torch on TM

up spouts TM with ' .. the affair was disrespectful '

Defence would have wanted to throttle her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads