368.jpg

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 46s

Answers that Allison is right handed #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 47s

"Doesn't look like a shaving cut" police tell Gerard #badenclay @7NewsBrisbane

:O
:clap:

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 43s
An officer tells Gerard Allison's phone has been triangulated and is just out the back somewhere #badenclay

Yep ..

Will the Find my Phone app look for just a SIM card? That would be pretty easy to bury/hide … easier than a phone.

I can't belief he has the NERVE to complain about how the 15 minute venting sessions were so "hard on him".

How does he think him sleeping with 3 other women was for his wife and mother of his children? And now she's missing, and he actually says this, how "hard" it was for him? LOL!!!

*fumimg*

He had no intention of ever being faithful .. I bet if you went back to their time in the UK there'd be women there too .. I think we know the cause of Allison's depression, the only reason they had to see a marriage counsellor this time was because so many other people knew about it .. IMO Allison knew deep down he wasn't faithful the whole time, whether she would have admitted that to anyone else is doubtful.

Takes me nearly 2 hours...:blushing::blushing:

Good lord! I make the breakfasts, pack the school lunchboxes, dress my younger child, do their hair ( not flash styles I admit) and then throw my own clothes on and we are off!

Seriously though, how good were these police officers? LOVE YOUR WORK GUYS!!!!

Will the Find my Phone app look for just a SIM card? That would be pretty easy to bury/hide … easier than a phone.

I don't think it works via the SIM card, I think it's the actual GPS thingy within the phone itself.....so if a thief stole your phone and put in their own SIM you can still track it....But I'm no expert

Takes me nearly 2 hours...:blushing::blushing:

Yep I need that time to get 1 kid ready for school lol but I also have to work.. so takes me time to do my own hair/makeup. Then lunches for both of us. Then breakfast. Then get the kid ready! I hate 'rushing' to get ready, so I give myself lots of time. But 2 hours I can get it all done without 'rushing'. If I only had 1 hour to do it I would definitely be in a rush. GBC is a man though, so he wouldn't need to spend 1/2 hr on hair and makeup :floorlaugh:

Good lord! I make the breakfasts, pack the school lunchboxes, dress my younger child, do their hair ( not flash styles I admit) and then throw my own clothes on and we are off!

I know! My 7yo is great but the younger 3....it's like herding cats.

It's just embarrassing listening to his excuses. I suppose the police are used to it. :twocents:

If he hadn't changed his razors for 6 months then imagine how blunt they'd be. You'd have to literally flog yourself with them to make any forcible impact - that's a bit more than "I was a little bit hurt" GBC! And looking at his thick beard regrowth I would suggest that it would be almost impossible for someone of that hairy ness (sp) to use a six month old razor daily..:tantrum:

So not once did he say "Al is going to be so embarrassed when she turns up, will say I have completely overreacted".

From memory, I recall reading in one of the forensic reports in the bail application that the razor was fairly new. So it was sharp and shouldn't have caused injuries. So he is lying about the razor I believe. If course he may not have bought any in 6 months but had a 6 months supply perhaps!

ha,ha yes..he might have a supply of them, so yeah- hasn't bought for 6 moths. However I still think you are more likely to cut yourself from a sharp, new razor than an old blunt one.. you'd really have to be gouging, putting some force behind it to create anything like that. Not what you would be doing in a hurry, I don't think....

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 59s

Officer:It doesn't look like a shaving cut, having cut my face myself. #badenclay:I was rushing, shaved down, back, sideways @9NewsBrisbane[/QUOTE]

These officers were on it right from the start!

Thanks for the tweet updates you guys.
Time for coffee. And the lorikeets in the trees next to my balcony keep yelling at me. I guess I should feed them too. Sorry off topic

Yep I need that time to get 1 kid ready for school lol but I also have to work.. so takes me time to do my own hair/makeup. Then lunches for both of us. Then breakfast. Then get the kid ready! I hate 'rushing' to get ready, so I give myself lots of time. But 2 hours I can get it all done without 'rushing'. If I only had 1 hour to do it I would definitely be in a rush. GBC is a man though, so he wouldn't need to spend 1/2 hr on hair and makeup :floorlaugh:

No he spends that time shaving, apparently!:facepalm:

If he hadn't changed his razors for 6 months then imagine how blunt they'd be. You'd have to literally flog yourself with them to make any forcible impact - that's a bit more than "I was a little bit hurt" GBC! And looking at his thick beard regrowth I would suggest that it would be almost impossible for someone of that hairy ness (sp) to use a six month old razor daily..:tantrum:

ummm, kinda glad there is more men on the jury now......they will all probably realise the nonsense in his statements about the shaving cuts............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member