The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 1st July - Trial Day 13, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone link me up with where OW described G's bumped head? I've seen references to it in the last day or so, but can't remember the original story. TIA :)

I mentioned earlier that I thought G was sounding a bit incoherent in that police interview tape - I wonder if he reached for some of the famed zoloft himself thinking it would calm his rattled nerves in the aftermath of whatever happened to poor Allison? Bumped head, strange speech, the minor bingle in the car at Indro... you never know.

Did he have a bump on the head?? This is news to me!! ???

Very suspicious! I think it so important to establish where (or if at all) her pyjamas were found... If not found...highly suspicious...

Yep, as I've said before, they weren't next to the bed or in the ensuite where she quietly got changed and left them on the floor whilst he was sleeping.

And maybe dear ole game warden, NBC brought some of EBC's clothes to help GBC -re-dress Allison as putting fitting clothes on a dead weight is virtually impossible!

Maybe EBC was the owner of the XXXL Katies tracksuit?

I felt we were really onto something great to nail GBC before the afternoon adjournment . Did anyone else think it fell a little flat this arvo ? The pj's were a good line of questioning but seemed to go nowhere - maybe hammer the nail home tomorrow ???

The pajamas will be vitally important -when I leave before my hubby - I throw my PJ's straight back on the bed. And often they hit him in the face. (its not my intention but I have terrible aim from the shower!) If They don't go back on the bed then they are in the laundry basket in the main ensuite. If the jarmies aren't around - it is highly suspicious. Seriously its just something so mundane in daily life! Why would they be missing on such an important occasion such as Allison's death!

Liadan, I feel the pyjamas are going to be his undoing! GBC was the last known person to see Allison in her pyjamas at the house. She disappears from the house and is found deceased two weeks later wearing her 'walking' clothes. GBC is the only person who could have changed Allison from her pj's into her walking clothes. He's gone!! :jail::jail: :jail:

BBM.

Maybe the missing pyjamas will be another smoking gun in addition to the scratches?

.... And the blood. .....And the leaves. ......And the emails. ...... And the phone charger. ..... And the chest and armpit lesions. ...... And whatever else they have up their sleeves.

And talking about "up their sleeves" (no, I'm not referring to the glove tip) - has it ever been documented anywhere whether or not the clothes Allison was found in were actually hers? Would be pretty stupid if they weren't, but....

Maybe the pyjamas were disposed of with the phone during the drive at 7 am. The police were searching industrial bins at Indooroopily from media reports early in the case. The only reason the pyjamas would be disposed of that I can think of is that they contain evidence of Allisons death, particularly blood.

I've asked about the PJs before and didn't really get an answer, but since i'm a n00b I thought maybe it was old news. :dunno:

ETA that may have been on another forum :blushing:

CON SIMMONS: Yeah. When was the last time you tried to call?

BADEN-CLAY: I think [INDISTINCT] couple of your colleagues
have called [INDISTINCT] from the landline. Um I haven't
called from this number since 7.35 this morning. I’ll try
again.

SCON MCLEOD: Yeah.

CON SIMMONS: Oh you can’t hurt.

BADEN-CLAY: I think that’s probably about, it was just after
I called.

CON SIMMONS: [INDISTINCT]. Does she normally like charge it
up somewhere around here at night, or [INDISTINCT] how much
charge--

BADEN-CLAY: Yeah. And I mean--

CON SIMMONS: [INDISTINCT]?

BADEN-CLAY: This charger is [INDISTINCT] from her, beside
the, the bed on her side.

CON SIMMONS: Yeah.

BADEN-CLAY: We have one on either side.

BADEN-CLAY: Sometimes she does forget.

Interview with Const Simmons

Im not a good sleuther I read about the phone charger when this transcript was released but didnt think anything of it :(

I've asked about the PJs before and didn't really get an answer, but since i'm a n00b I thought maybe it was old news. :dunno:

Sorry Batwoman. I guess we presumed they were in the house til today.

I posted this in previous thread last night. The video is elusive....

Yes OW was the very first to bring up the depression.

In an elusive news video when Allison was missing, she stated "Allison has depression". The same video in which she states the mark on his forehead is from when he fell over & bumped it. :rolleyes:

And the mark on his forehead is something we've not heard a dot further about

-------------------------------------------------

As she points to a forehead spot where she claims GBC bumped his head in the still shot taken from that video.

April 26, 2012

"Allison suffers from depression, my thoughts are simply consumed with where she might be. I'm not interested in the speculation and rumours."

832928-olivia-walton.jpg

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ry-disappearance/story-e6freoof-1226338290711

Maybe the missing pyjamas will be another smoking gun in addition to the scratches?

I was stuck on his inability to breastfeed (his own admission) but now I'm obsessed with the missing PJ's. This is VERY important IMO.

CON SIMMONS: [INDISTINCT]. Does she normally like charge it
up somewhere around here at night, or [INDISTINCT] how much
charge--

BADEN-CLAY: Yeah. And I mean--

CON SIMMONS: [INDISTINCT]?

BADEN-CLAY: This charger is [INDISTINCT] from her, beside
the, the bed on her side.

BADEN-CLAY: We have one on either side.

BADEN-CLAY: Sometimes she does forget.

Interview with Const Simmons

So she could have plugged it in her side but seems he took it off the charger on his side. Did he specifically say that today?

Liadan, I feel the pyjamas are going to be his undoing! GBC was the last known person to see Allison in her pyjamas at the house. She disappears from the house and is found deceased two weeks later wearing her 'walking' clothes. GBC is the only person who could have changed Allison from her pj's into her walking clothes. He's gone!! :jail::jail: :jail:

BBM.

Makara - these are my THOUGHTS exactly! - Something so innocent as the White with blue check PJ's Allison was watching TV in with GBC's thick blue hiking socks that Allison wore as slippers - yet there is not a trace of them within the house. Very strange - almost as strange as the way he got those scratches from shaving in an upward flick direction ......?????

The pajamas will be vitally important -when I leave before my hubby - I throw my PJ's straight back on the bed. And often they hit him in the face. (its not my intention but I have terrible aim from the shower!) If They don't go back on the bed then they are in the laundry basket in the main ensuite. If the jarmies aren't around - it is highly suspicious. Seriously its just something so mundane in daily life! Why would they be missing on such an important occasion such as Allison's death!

Your poor hubby. Innocently slumbering and you whack him in the face with your pj's!

Going back to my post on a few pages back...

IF they're not in any of the pictures & police found no chequered pyjamas in the house...............

my guess.......buried.....along with her phone.

WHY were police searching NBC's shed that day??

The first time I read about that search I felt police may have been looking for a shovel.

Last year before GBC was arrested OW was asked by a TV interviewer how GBC got the marks on is face. OW replied that he'd fallen and hit his head She pointed to her forehead to indicate where he'd hurt himself, which was nowhere near where the marks on GBC's face actually were. The video should be in the Media thread. Click on the link below this post.

Quoting myself here again...What I don't understand about the finances, if someone could explain... what was the 3 x $90 000 spent on, seeing as he needed to borrow another $300 000 for the rent roll?

I don't think that's correct. He paid Peter Cranna back $50 000 that he got from Ben and Jocelyn when they bought in?

He had borrowed $90 000 from Robert Cheesman, Stuart Christ and Peter Cranna each loaned Mr Baden-Clay $90,000 to help keep his real estate agency Century 21 Westside afloat.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...than-270000-20140624-zsk9o.html#ixzz36CqEqi9I

So he wouldn't have then given that straight back to him again. So again where did the money go? It didn't go on the rent roll. And did I read correctly that he paid Jocelyn and Ben only $1 each for their stake in the sales end of the business..? Has it been addressed anywhere where this money was spent??

Well it didn't go on flashy hotel rooms and movie tickets...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper