The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 30th June - Trial Day 12, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all! Can't wait to see what transpires today!!!

Gerard hasn't got round to his amazing sock collection, or his Badge collection yet... . exciting stuff..... I think we are into the 21st century , early years , of the Life Of Gerard, and today should bring us up to his first venture, supposedly , of his extra marital adventures... that's around 2006... of course, it was accidental, and he wasn't proud of it, he pulled himself together , he has hinted...

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 2m

A second overflow court is now being provided to cater for public interest in the trial. So three courts plus a media room #badenclay

first up, an enormous thankyou to the relayers of tweets, Sleuthy, Aimee, mountain mist, ... things get a bit rushed, and I don't want to forget to say how much I appreciate the work involved..

In response to Spratsmum post #1145 on the last thread:

I don't agree that anyone with half an ounce of common sense is canonising Allison.

I think we should give people - particularly here on WS - enough credit that they're able to acknowledge Allison was not perfect - just like each and every one of us. And therein lies the connection. It's simply that the level of identification in itself acknowledges mutual humanity that doesn't need to be enunciated.

How many of us - normal neighbourhood mums of kids struggling with all the complexities of life - end up dead on the bank of a river? What are the odds?

I also don't agree that looking at a set of facts with common sense is demonising someone with demonstrated anti-social behaviours.

Surely every person on here would immediately give up their place in a queue for a family member - of either family.

JMO

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Making history, believe it's the first time a trial has taken up three courts. Plus a media room #badenclay @couriermail

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 48s

Orange tickets have been handed out for entry to Court 11. Excess of people in line have been told to go to Courts 17 and 18 #badenclay

Wow. Hope the coffee making lady in the tiny court cafe has an assistant today!

Have to say i'm impressed with Qld Courts for doing their best to let everyone who has turned up today a chance to get inside.
If GBC is still talking tomorrow, they might need a huge screen outside the courtrooms in the street.

Just maybe all of the interest shown in this case will be a valid reason for televising any future high profile cases!!

GBC signing autographs and handing out business cards on the way into court!! *joke*...but ya know?

Be nice to sit on the grassy knoll outside the court and watch a big screen.

GBC signing autographs and handing out business cards on the way into court!! *joke*...but ya know?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

they could fill the Gabba and still have a queue outside..

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 1m

Day 12 is about to begin. Gerard #badenclay is in the witness chair. @9NewsBrisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj