DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 13s

About to make a start on day 12 of the Baden-Clay trial. @couriermail

Good morning and G'day Websleuthers :)

I can do any re-tweeting till lunch today, I see drsleuth and Amee, you've got it covered, let me know if you need a hand.

:tyou:

I've got the sick bucket ready. lol

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 6s

Gerard is back on the stand. #badenclay

Gerard says when he began work as a real estate agent, it put a strain on Allison. #badenclay

I hope the prosecution has the 2008 blog entry by GBC where he described how hard it was to fill Allison's shoes for the week she went away for her 40 th. It shows how much she did do. It was posted in the last couple of pages of the previous thread.

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 53s

Day 12 of G #badenclay murder trial to start. GBC is in witness stand. Court has opened a 2nd overflow courtroom crowds are huge. @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 5s

Gerard says because he worked with his parents, he could be home at 5pm for what they called "happy hour". #badenclay

Gerard says happy hour was when they bathed the girls, gave them dinner. He says he did it most of the time. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 56s

Gerard says his mum and dad helped, he could be home at 5pm every day #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 38s

We called it happy hour. We fed the children, bathed them, put them to bed - Gerard #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 24s

Gerard says Allison often went straight to bed when he got home. #badenclay

Gerard says he and his parents soon started their own real estate business, opening a Century 21 franchise #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 35s

Gerard says most of the time he did that routine, Allison went to bed as soon as he got home #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 5s

Gerard says because he worked with his parents, he could be home at 5pm for what they called "happy hour". #badenclay

Gerard says happy hour was when they bathed the girls, gave them dinner. He says he did it most of the time. #badenclay

Happy for who?

Morning all. Gosh, I'm still about 20 pages behind the last thread. Will try to follow today's events as much as possible. Thanks to everyone feeding us with tweets!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 6s

Gerard says initially the business was him, his parents and a woman who did front office/admin duties. #badenclay

I hope the prosecution has the 2008 blog entry by GBC where he described how hard it was to fill Allison's shoes for the week she went away for her 40 th. It shows how much she did do. It was posted in the last couple of pages of the previous thread.

I'm thinking they wouldn't :(

Good morning and G'day Websleuthers :)

I can do any re-tweeting till lunch today, I see drsleuth and Amee, you've got it covered, let me know if you need a hand.

:tyou:

I've got the sick bucket ready. lol

I've used my bucket already :banghead:

Prime do you want to do the tweets?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 15s

Gerard says he developed a close business and personal relationship with Charles Tarbey, Century 21 owner. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 39s

Gerard's in a dark suit, light pink shirt, striped tie, has his glasses on, is clean shaven #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 29s

Gerard says he developed a very close business and personal relationship with Century 21 owner Charles Tarbey #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 17s

Gerard says they built up the business and "became very successful very quickly". #badenclay

Gerard says they built up the business and "became very successful very quickly". #badenclay

Gerard says the home front at this point was "not great". Says Allison wasn't coping well with two young children. #badenclay

Gerard: Allison would often call during the day saying she needed me so I would drop everything and go home. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3