DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
eets
Tweets and replies

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 29s

Gerard says Sue asked if he was OK. He broke into tears because "nobody ever asked me if I was OK" and he was touched by that. #badenclay:puke:

Gerard says he had a lot going on. He was trying to rebuild the business. They were very keen to buy out the rental side. #badenclay

Gerard says they had three children at school. #badenclay

He certainly seems in a good mood in that post too... (bucket)

I wonder if his reference to "an enjoyable day looking at houses" is a little wave to someone who might have experienced that with him... (bucket x2)

And refers to himself in that blog as a frustrated fighter pilot!
:floorlaugh:

Oh my good lord.... Now Toni is having anxiety attacks and passing out in the toilets at work, according to GBC. And he met her for coffee and told her he loved her - but he didn't. What a hero....!

Wasn't it Allison who was having anxiety attacks and passing out???

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 10s

Gerard says he and Allison went to see a marriage counsellor. Initially one in Bardon. #badenclay

Gerard says they saw her three times. They "didn't really feel a great connection with her". #badenclay

Gerard says counsellor talked about "the trauma that Allison had been through". Says some of her suggestions were "out there". #badenclay

Gerard says the next person they saw was Carmel Ritchie. Allison went first alone and liked her. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou

Gerard says Sue asked if he was OK. He broke into tears because "nobody ever asked me if I was OK" and he was touched by that. #badenclay :boohoo:

Was he a pampered child? Sounds like it to me. My gosh, who reacts like this unless they are 12.

900014396_0_9999_med_v1_m56577569830863075.jpg

Gerard says they had three children at school. #badenclay

What's that got to do with the price of eggs? It was the local State school, not a private school, and it was about 2 minutes walk or 1 minute's drive from the house. Didn't even cost much in fuel!

Somebody ask me if I'm OK, please - I want to see if I burst into tears at this end...

Are you okay Dr Watson? ;) haha

Seriously though, she wouldn't have asked if he was okay unless he already didn't sound ok!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 21s

Gerard says they only saw her together once, Monday April 16. #badenclay

When the prosecution get their chance to question him are they on a time limit and do they have a set number of questions they can ask ?

We may be here this time next year at this rate.....

Sorry if that's a silly question

IMO he knows he is going down for his wife's murder so wants his chance to tell everyone what a great person he is and has been .. Wants his moment go glory so to speak

Aww Doc Are You OK? :loveyou:

Bummer - thanks Amee. I just sniffled my way through three handkerchiefs - WWAAAAHHHHHh

Actually, I'm laughing - well, more of a quiet chuckle, really. If this weren't so sad and unbelievable, it'd be hilarious.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 50s

Gerard says he thought they'd go in together, but Carmel asked him to go in first. #badenclay

Gerard says he was asked to fill in a standard form, details about himself. #badenclay

Gerard says he told Carmel about his business, his involvement in organisations, his children. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou

Gerard says Sue asked if he was OK. He broke into tears because "nobody ever asked me if I was OK" and he was touched by that. #badenclay :boohoo:
Ohhhh FFS

I'm thinking the jury members, especially the guys, will be thinking what the hay is wrong with this person.

Slowly we are getting to the "night" .................than they'll break for lunch *sigh*

2.20pm: Gerard Baden-Clay said after the floods and the dissolution of the partnerships he needed to obtain finance to secure the business’ future.

He said he called his friends Peter Cranna, Stuart Christ and Robert Cheesman who helped him by each loaning $90,000.

Baden-Clay said he referred to the trio as his “advisory board” and before committing the funds they did an investigation of the business and its future.

He said the money was loaned on the proviso he not spend anything without first gaining approval from Mr Cheesman and on the basis that he gave them regular financial updates on the business’ progress.

“I was very confident in the viability of the business,” he said.

Baden-Clay said he felt confident the market would improve.

He said the business did not experience an “instant turn-around” upon the injection of funds but the net cash flow position slowly improved by mid-2011.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-allison-in-2012/story-fnihsrf2-1226971633938

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro