The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 30th June - Trial Day 12, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stefan Armbruster ‏@StefArmbruster 38s

Judge warns jury about approaches from the media and congratulates them for letting him know about it. #badenclay @SBSNews

OK everyone, back in ya seats.............

We'll re-commence from where we left off

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 2h

Gerard: In my weakness I tended to roll over and say whatever she wanted to hear. #badenclay

:jail:

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Jury returns, judge thanks them for a note about jurors being approached by a cameraman and reporter #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 25s

We've resumed. Gerard is talking about his relationship with Toni. #badenclay

Gerard says he never intended to leave his wife. #badenclay

Gerard continuing evidence, says he never intended to leave Allison for Toni #badenclay

Oh my goodness ! Thank heavens that was all ok.

I couldn't bare starting this trial again

Gerard says he "would pretty much agree to anything that she asked to keep her happy" when talking to Toni. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 19s

The court is being shown an email between Gerard and Toni on March 27, 2012. #badenclay

Gerard says it was more pressure from Toni to get him to leave his wife. #badenclay

Jury returns, judge thanks them for a note about jurors being approached by a cameraman and reporter #badenclay

Friggin Media! Do they really want to risk a mistrial so they can get a "scoop"????

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 32s

Court shown another email from Toni. Gerard says it was part of the pressure she was putting on him #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m

#badenclay: (McHugh) wanted me to divorce Allison and be with her. Byrne: did you intend to do that? Baden-Clay: Never. @abcnews

It sounds like he was telling everyone what they wanted to hear. He was playing the lot and can,t seem to help it.

MOO

And now he believes that he is playing the jury and the judge, and they are really interested and buying it all. MOO :please:

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 53s

Gerard says Toni was getting agitated and upset, asked when it was ever going to happen #badenclay

Court shown another email from Toni. Gerard says it was part of the pressure she was putting on him #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 30s

Gerard is asked about "the date" he gave Toni when they would be together. "I don't honestly know where that came from." #badenclay

Gerard says he anticipated that time would come and go and Toni would be frustrated by that. He said he wanted her to leave him. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 50s

I just said 1 July...don't know where that came from - Gerard on his promise to leave his wife #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 58s

Gerard says he wanted Toni to decide to leave him #badenclay

Hi Possum :) Just a couple of points:

Yes, you're right - it would be very unusual to prescribe Zoloft on a PRN basis (for those who may be unfamiliar with the term, it means "take as needed"). It does take time to build up, then needs to be adjusted to a maintenance dose.

Just re her thyroid function: the points you make about her eyes and being thin would possibly suggest an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism), but the only mention of her thyroid in the autopsy report that I have is that she had an UNDERactive thyroid as a child (hypothyroidism). And that's not uncommon. No comments were made about her thyroid now (meaning - at the time of the autopsy).

I was thinking of hashimotos thyroiditis, dear doctor, as I have suffered from it. Level up initially, up and down until you level out at the down end. Hormones tend to play havoc with it. Just a thought.

rancene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m

Jury shown another email from McHugh saying: "Sorry it's up to you to work out and I shouldn't interfere." #badenclay @abcnews

OK everyone, back in ya seats.............

We'll re-commence from where we left off

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 2h

Gerard: In my weakness I tended to roll over and say whatever she wanted to hear. #badenclay

:jail:

Okies doc. Got my :popcorn:

This bucket is sure getting a work out today....

900014396_0_9999_med_v1_m56577569830863075.jpg

Whose job is it to clean it?! :gasp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members