The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 30th June - Trial Day 12, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

He'd previously told Allison about the Prado. She wouldn't drive it anymore - Gerard #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 47s

Gerard says he'd never opened his wife's journal before. She wrote notes their whole marriage, but not a daily journal - Gerard #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 40s

She started by saying she was feeling sad but determined, then started asking questions - Gerard #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 37s

When the time was up, she stopped talking, as agreed, and Gerard was appreciative #badenclay

Yes exactly what I have been saying. The new determined Allison!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 25s

The court is being shown a page from Allison's journal with a list of her questions. #badenclay

Gerard says the questions crossed out on the page are the ones Allison asked him. #badenclay

Did they go to the movies together, did they have dinner, were they scared of being seen, did they kiss and hug? #badenclay

This should be easy for the Prosecution:

"So Gerard, you told Ton you loved her but you really didnt"

"yes that is correct"

"So you lied"

"Yes I did"

"OK, what else have you lied about then....." :)

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 52s

Notes from a page of Allison's diary, dated 18 April 2012, shown to the court #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 35s

There's questions and sub questions, 'these are the questions she asked me on the 18th' - Gerard #badenclay

I was thinking of hashimotos thyroiditis, dear doctor, as I have suffered from it. Level up initially, up and down until you level out at the down end. Hormones tend to play havoc with it. Just a thought.

Indeed, Poss - Hashimoto's can certainly do that. All I was pointing out was that the only reference to her thyroid was that it was a bit underactive as a child. No mention of the state of the thyroid at the time of her death.

I note that Dr Bourke had testified that her "thyroid function was slightly abnormal" back in 2011, along with her iron levels. But if it wasn't abnormal enough to trigger more specific thyroid function tests and investigations, then it would be that the results were just outside the normal range (we don't know if it was up or down) - remembering that the normal range covers 90% of the population, while 10% can fall outside that range at either end. So I wouldn't put too much on that.

If the thyroid had Hashimoto's, that has quite a characteristic appearance and feel and the thyroid (or what was left of it) would have been sent for histology, I'm sure.

But a good suggestion, all the same.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 44s

She asked the ones crossed out, he hadn't seen the others - Gerard #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 27s

She is asking did we go to movies, were we scared of being seen, did we kiss and hug #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 7s

Gerard says they would go to movies in Toni's car, he was terrified of being seen. Says they never kissed or hugged in public. #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 1m

Allison was stuck on wanting to know where Gerard and Toni had sex #badenclay

... so now he says he and A had sex in the back of the car and she bumped her head, I see it coming ...

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

He answered that they did drive together, went in Toni's car, had dinner once, he was terrified of being seen #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 1m

I was terrified of being seen #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 56s

They went to the movies at the Barracks, they never showed affection in public - Gerard #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 1m

#badenclay tells the court he and Toni went to the movies once and to Sushi train but he was terrified of being seen. @7NewsBrisbane

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 23s

Gerard says on one occasion he and Toni drove together, other times in convoy to "a secluded spot". #badenclay

GBC admits he tells lies, and not just little white white lies, but giant whoppers that affect peoples lives. Why would the jury believe a word he says.

go to the movies?? wha?? why?? go to the movies with a mistress you have only short amounts of time with??? wha??

who paid for the tickets?? ( just a trivial question )

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 20s

Gerard says he didn't lie there with Toni afterwards. They just went home, or Gerard would go back to the office and do work. #badenclay

Gerard says Allison asked him to draw the layout of Toni's apartment. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 46s

'A couple of intimate meetings in Snowy'. Drove to a secluded spot. Yes, seat was down. No, didn't lie there afterwards #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 49s

How many times? About two or three times #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 35s

It was just about the sex - Gerard #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 39s

Gerard says Allison to draw a diagram of Toni's unit in the journal #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online