The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 30th June - Trial Day 12, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3s

Question: Do you regret the whole thing or just being caught" Gerard: I regretted it very much indeed, was very, very remorseful. #badenclay

Gerard told Allison he was very grateful for the way she was handling things. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 47s

Allison asked if he regretted the whole thing or just being caught, he said he wished it had never happened - Gerard #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 44s

He told Allison he was grateful for her being so forgiving of him #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 18s

Gerard says they then went straight home. When they got home, his parents were watching TV. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 41s

They drove home, spoke little on the way. His parents were watching TV - Gerard #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 38s

They then drove home where grandparents were taking care of the girls #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 37s

There were a couple of occasions they had been to a hotel, Toni had paid - Gerard #badenclay

good girl get me one of those please:floorlaugh:

Sheesh - we're up to the 18th April. I wonder how long it will take to cover the crucial time, or if he'll just say he knows nothing, went to bed, and it awoke to his nightmare?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 24s

Gerard says there was some discussion about his new nephew being born and Allison went to bed, leaving Gerard with his parents. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 27s

They spoke at their home about the birth of Gerard's nephew, Allison went to bed - Gerard #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 34s

Gerard to Allison on affair: "I told her that I regretted it very much indeed. I told her I was very very remorseful." 18.4.12 #badenclay

ok Toni pays for the hotel rooms for her and Gerard... therefore, Toni is now officially and unarguably on my extremely stupid list... no argument about it.

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 45s

#badenclay now talking about 19th April 2012. Day before he reported his wife missing. @abcnews

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 40s

Gerard #badenclay is now being asked about April 19, 2012, the day he allegedly murdered his wife, Allison. He has pleaded not guilty.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 4s

We're now discussing Thursday, April 19, 2012. #badenclay

Gerard says he had a chamber of commerce meeting that morning. He left first thing in the morning for that. #badenclay

Gerard says the plan was that Allison would drop the girls to school on her way to work. #badenclay

How convenient could this turn out to be. Smells of a set up to me.

Ignore above post as I obviously junped the gun here. :facepalm::blushing:

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Now moved on to the April 19, the last day Allison was seen alive #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 35s

The day began with a Chamber of Commerce meeting for Gerard. Allison was to drop kids to school, it was cross-country day. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 30s

Gerard says the girls had cross country after school that day. #badenclay

avid Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 55s

There was a chamber of commerce meeting and school cross country #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 34s

The next day was a chamber of commerce meeting for Gerard and cross country running at the school #badenclay

go to the movies?? wha?? why?? go to the movies with a mistress you have only short amounts of time with??? wha??

who paid for the tickets?? ( just a trivial question )

Proof of life ?

Expectations for their amazing future within grasp ?

Fish and chippies, a night at the cinema. (Brady bunch yet to be blended)

Ain't love grand !

coupons Trooper !

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 42s

They'd recently bought a Captiva to save money. Allison used that car, Sparky - Gerard #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 5s

Gerard says the boxes of toys in the rear of the Captiva were from a "clean out" of the house. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895