The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 30th June - Trial Day 12, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3:08pm: Defence counsel Michael Byrne QC has turned his questioning to the events of April 19, 2012.

Mr Baden-Clay said he attended a Kenmore Chamber of Commerce meeting that morning. He said his wife dropped their daughters to school before going to work.

3:05pm: Mr Baden-Clay said his wife asked: "Do you regret the whole thing or just being caught?"

Mr Baden-Clay said: "I told her that I regretted it very much indeed and I told her I was very, very remorseful and I wished it never happened and I told her how much I appreciated how she was handling things and how she was being so understanding and forgiving of me."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-12-week-4-20140630-3b2vi.html#ixzz3661XiblE

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Around the weekend before they had done a clean up at the house, had too many clothes - Gerard #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 34s

Gerard says he went through the cupboards with the girls, picked out clothes and toys they didn't need, for charity #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 22s

Gerard says they sorted through the girls' toys and clothes to gather what they no longer needed. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 42s

They'd recently bought a Captiva to save money. Allison used that car, Sparky - Gerard #badenclay

But.. But... But... Allison didn't drive, they said..??? Both GBC and Olivia said that, didn't they? Or did she undergo the miracle cure by Zoloft?

What GBC didn't say to Allison was: "This <modsnip>TM has her hooks into me, Allison, how do we get her out of our lives?"

He is giving Allison all this therapy response while still deceiving her and TM. Doesn't sound like someone trying to fix a relationship and make it good for life.

Caroline Overington &#8207;@overingtonc 57s

At around this time, Gerard went through the girls' toys and clothes and filled some black garbage bags with them #badenclay

Caroline Overington &#8207;@overingtonc 1m

Allison took Sparky the Captiva; She still didn't like driving Snowy #badenclay

3:08pm: Defence counsel Michael Byrne QC has turned his questioning to the events of April 19, 2012.

Mr Baden-Clay said he attended a Kenmore Chamber of Commerce meeting that morning. He said his wife dropped their daughters to school before going to work.

[/url]

Funny how Allison drove the girls to school when she could barely cope and could not drive..

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3s

Gerard says the mother of one of his daughter's friends was giving them to an RSPCA op shop. #badenclay

David Murray &#8207;@TheMurrayD 1m

Around the weekend before they had done a clean up at the house, had too many clothes - Gerard #badenclay

David Murray &#8207;@TheMurrayD 34s

Gerard says he went through the cupboards with the girls, picked out clothes and toys they didn't need, for charity #badenclay

He's such a saint.

At around this time, Gerard went through the girls' toys and clothes and filled some black garbage bags with them #badenclay

One whole black garbage bag was filled with soft toys #badenclay

Caroline Overington &#8207;@overingtonc 44s

Some bags were left outside for a lady who owned a thrift shop to pick up #badenclay

David Murray &#8207;@TheMurrayD 45s

They put the clothes downstairs for a family friend worked at an RSPCA thrift shop - Gerard #badenclay

Francene Norton &#8207;@francenenorton 33s

#badenclay says Allison loaded box of toys into back of her captiva on morning of 19th April 2012. @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 28s

Gerard says Allison was going to take the final lot of toys to charity but "they were just loaded into her car". #badenclay

The court is being shown a picture of the baskets of toys in the rear of the Captiva. #badenclay

Caroline Overington &#8207;@overingtonc 38s

One bag filled with baby toys was loaded into the back of Allison's car #badenclay

One bag filled with baby toys was loaded into the back of Allison's car #badenclay

3:11pm: Mr Baden-Clay said some weeks earlier he had gone through his daughters' wardrobes and bedrooms to select clothes and toys which could be passed on to family members or to charity.

He said Mrs Baden-Clay loaded some of the toys into her car on the morning of Thursday, April 19, 2012.

"Allison was either going to take them to give to charity if she had time on Thursday, or I think she thought perhaps ... if she didn't have time on Thursday ... maybe on the weekend," Mr Baden-Clay said.

"They were loaded into the car so they would be out of the way."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-12-week-4-20140630-3b2vi.html#ixzz3662iTqA1

Originally Posted by JK673 View Post
The "secluded spot" would not be near the Kholo Bridge would it???

Possible, but there are many, many more secluded spots much closer.

David Murray &#8207;@TheMurrayD 58s

Gerard is talking through the items photographed in the back of the Captiva after Allison went missing #badenclay

1 new result

Sarah Elks &#8207;@sarahelks 50s

Gerard #badenclay explains the toys found by police in back of Allison's car on day he reported her missing. She put them there day before.

3:05pm: Mr Baden-Clay said his wife asked: "Do you regret the whole thing or just being caught?"

Mr Baden-Clay said: "I told her that I regretted it very much indeed and I told her I was very, very remorseful and I wished it never happened and I told her how much I appreciated how she was handling things and how she was being so understanding and forgiving of me."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-12-week-4-20140630-3b2vi.html#ixzz3661XiblE

As opposed to 'I'm sorry you feel that way"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member