The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 30th June - Trial Day 12, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3:11pm: Mr Baden-Clay said some weeks earlier he had gone through his daughters' wardrobes and bedrooms to select clothes and toys which could be passed on to family members or to charity.

He said Mrs Baden-Clay loaded some of the toys into her car on the morning of Thursday, April 19, 2012.

"Allison was either going to take them to give to charity if she had time on Thursday, or I think she thought perhaps ... if she didn't have time on Thursday ... maybe on the weekend," Mr Baden-Clay said.

"They were loaded into the car so they would be out of the way."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-12-week-4-20140630-3b2vi.html#ixzz3662iTqA1

Usually Mums go through the wardrobes and toyboxes.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 20s

Gerard says he was standing under trees talking to a friend when "something bit me, stung me, I don't know, on my neck". #badenclay

Gerard says he scratched at it. He said he later had a spreading itch all over his chest. #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 39s

Gerard arranged for his little nephew to be allowed to run in one of the races #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 54s

At the school cross country, 'all of a sudden something bit me' on the neck - Gerard #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 40s

Gerard at crosscountry 19.4.2012: "All of a sudden something bit me, stung me, on my neck." I scratched at it, he said. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now

Gerard says someone gave him Stingose and someone else an antihistamine.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 58s

Gerard says later he had a spreading itch all over his chest #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now

The court is being shown a photograph taken of Gerard at the cross country. #badenclay

Gerard says he doesn't know what bit him. Someone said it might have been a caterpillar but he never saw it. #badenclay

Gerard says it might have been a spider for all he knew. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 34s

Gerard says he doesn't know why he had a bloodshot eye that day. It happens about once a month. #badenclay

Gerard says that afternoon he went with his sister and her children to the cross country to see his girls. #badenclay

OMG he so wants to be a girl !

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 42s

Some deep breaths by Gerard as he gives evidence about the day his wife was last seen alive #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 41s

There were people there with first aid kits. He got sprayed with Stingose but the itch spread down to his chest #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 5s

Gerard says he was introduced to the "trainer" who'd been with Allison that day. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Might have been a caterpillar or spider that stung - Gerard #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 1m

Later, he wondered if it might be a caterpillar bite. #badenclay

Thinking of Allison's parents & friends....hoping this nonsense is all over for them soon.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 21s
Gerard says it might have been a spider for all he knew. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 49s
Gerard says he was introduced to the "trainer" who'd been with Allison that day. #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 36s

Jury is shown a photograph taken that day, that shows Gerard's bloodshot eye and a mark on his neck #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 28s

He later went back to work. Allison came by the office #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members