DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
light bulb or screwdriver cut him
caterpillar bit him
shaver scratched him

all in one day or so........

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 23s

Gerard said he took notes on his phone during the interview which he later shared with Allison. #badenclay

Gerard says his mum and dad picked the girls up from school that day. #badenclay

Gerard says Allison had a hair appointment around 5pm that day. #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 10s
Allison wasn't able to attend. Amongst other things, she had a hair appointment #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

He had a parent teacher interview that afternoon, 3.45pm, ran out of time to do vacuuming, gardening - Gerard #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 53s

He arranged for his parents to pick the kids up from school #badenclay

Caroline Overington
‏@overingtonc
Allison had earlier had a colour done and she wasn't happy so she was going to get it fixed #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 39s

Allison had a hair appointment that afternoon - Gerard #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 27s

Gerard says he told Allison she could have a coffee afterwards if she wanted #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 5s

Gerard says he picked the children up from his parents house. Allison was home when they got home. #badenclay

Gerard says the girls went to bed pretty much straight away when they got home. #badenclay

3:29pm: Later that day Mr Baden-Clay said he stopped by the Pullenvale house of his friend Robert Cheesman where he had been "project managing" some renovations to prepare the property for sale.

Mr Baden-Clay said he cut himself while changing a light-fitting in the main bathroom.

"I was using a ratchet screwdriver, which I'd borrowed from my father, and when I was using that screwdriver ... it slipped off and drove a little divot into the palm of my hand," he said.

The court was shown a photograph showing the injury on Mr Baden-Clay's right palm.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-12-week-4-20140630-3b2vi.html#ixzz36675bcv1

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 23s
Gerard and the girls had BBQ sausages with his Mum and Dad. He drove them home after that #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 56s

He had a BBQ with his parents, Allison went home after her hair appointment #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 21s
Allison was home. They put the girls directly to bed at 7-730pm #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 7s

Gerard says that night they both put the girls to bed, "which wasn't unusual". They went in separately to say goodnight. #badenclay

Gerard says he would usually go in last, because "they would settle more that way". #badenclay

Also - I just found myself digging through the phone records again:

18 Apr 2012 11: 59 am Text msg Allison to GBC
'Having fun with your companion? Hope you're not putting any seats down in the back of Snowy ?

reply from GBC 12:19 pm
'I'm sorry that you feel this way. You have nothing lo be concerned about. Feel free to call or text me any time. Love, G'.

Not happy, G

I think Allison is sounding a bit feisty and challenging in that message - doesn't sound like she had taken to wallowing in her bed in some sort of depressed episode. IMO she was much stronger than GBC would have us believe.

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 6s
Their routine was that Allison would sing a lullaby, and then Gerard would go in to sing a little song #mmia

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 15s

Gerard says Allison would pray with them and sing them a lullaby. #badenclay

Gerard says he had also made up a little song that he would sing to them. His says his song was the end of bedtime. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 41s

Their routine was they'd both say goodnight to their girls, he would go last because they settled better - Gerard #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 15s
He would give them a stroke and maybe say a little prayer #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 45s

Sometimes Allison would sing a lullaby - Gerard #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 19s
Gerard and Allison sat on the couch together as the girls settled #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online