The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 30th June - Trial Day 12, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 42s

Gerard #badenclay said he thought it was a caterpillar or spider that caused the itch on his neck and chest. @9NewsBrisbane

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 40s

He had a budget of $20k to do renovations at Mr Cheesman's home #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 18s
Gerard says his friend Rob Cheesman had his property on the market. He said he went around on April 19 to fix a light. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 25s

Gerard says his friend Rob Cheesman had his property on the market. He said he went around on April 19 to fix a light. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 42s

Some deep breaths by Gerard as he gives evidence about the day his wife was last seen alive #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 41s

There were people there with first aid kits. He got sprayed with Stingose but the itch spread down to his chest #badenclay

Found it!

caterpillar.jpg

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now

Gerard says he was replacing a light fitting with a screwdriver. The screwdriver slipped and cut his hand. #badenclay

3:22pm: Mr Baden-Clay said he was bitten by something while watching his children compete in their school's cross-country carnival.

"I was standing at the southwest corner of the oval. I was talking to Cameron Early under a nice big bunch of trees. He was the president of the P&C and I was his vice president and all of a sudden something bit, me stung me on my neck.

"Soon after I had a spreading itch all over my chest."

Mr Byrne asked: "Do you know what caused that?"

"I don't know. Other people said it might have been a caterpillar," Mr Byrne replied.

"So after that, anyone who asked, I said it was a caterpillar bite."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-12-week-4-20140630-3b2vi.html#ixzz3665sJovz

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 32s
He went to see a house he was selling for a client and changed a light bulb there #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 10s
He used a screw driver and he slipped and drove a little divot into his palm #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 34s

Gerard says he doesn't know why he had a bloodshot eye that day. It happens about once a month. #badenclay

Gerard says that afternoon he went with his sister and her children to the cross country to see his girls. #badenclay

now he's having monthlys but cant breastfeed omg

At this point I'm going to call a Not Guilty verdict :(

I think enough doubt has been introduced.

Of course this time tomorrow I reserve the right to change my mind ;)

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

He was with a staff member who he says was outside turning off the power when it happened #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 15s

Gerard says after he had a parent teacher interview back at the school, just before 4pm. Allison couldn't go. #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 8s
Jury is now seeing a photograph of that divot in Gerard's palm

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Might have been a caterpillar or spider that stung - Gerard #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 1m

Later, he wondered if it might be a caterpillar bite. #badenclay

It was a caterpillar until the expert debunked that at the trial hearing. Nice backpedalling there.

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 36s
At 3:45pm he went to a parent teacher interview #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members