The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 30th June - Trial Day 12, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now

Gerard is listing the toys in the rear of the car. Dolls, toy stroller, walker, etc. #badenclay

#badenclay says Allison loaded box of toys into back of her captiva on morning of 19th April 2012. @abcnews

Uh oh - don't tell me - she cut her hand while loading the toys.....

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 24s

Gerard says there was some discussion about his new nephew being born and Allison went to bed, leaving Gerard with his parents. #badenclay

Wait, didn't he claim they all watched the Good Wife together, hence the "Pleading the Fifth" internet search at 10.08pm?

Hardly possible if she went to bed...

<incredulous> Could it be, GBC is lying, or embellishing?!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 11s

Gerard says he "believes" they were placed in the rear of the Captiva on the morning of the 19th. "I didn't do it,'' he says. #badenclay

Asked if he has any knowledge on how Allison's blood got in the car, he says "none whatsoever". #badenclay

3:11pm: Mr Baden-Clay said some weeks earlier he had gone through his daughters' wardrobes and bedrooms to select clothes and toys which could be passed on to family members or to charity.

He said Mrs Baden-Clay loaded some of the toys into her car on the morning of Thursday, April 19, 2012.

"Allison was either going to take them to give to charity if she had time on Thursday, or I think she thought perhaps ... if she didn't have time on Thursday ... maybe on the weekend," Mr Baden-Clay said.

"They were loaded into the car so they would be out of the way."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-12-week-4-20140630-3b2vi.html#ixzz3662iTqA1

he forgot to say AND there was no blood there either sir

David Murray &#8207;@TheMurrayD 1m

Around the weekend before they had done a clean up at the house, had too many clothes - Gerard #badenclay

David Murray &#8207;@TheMurrayD 34s

Gerard says he went through the cupboards with the girls, picked out clothes and toys they didn't need, for charity #badenclay

It was actually about 2 x weeks before. One of the girls said they did it at Easter and the toys were left outside to be COLLECTED !

David Murray &#8207;@TheMurrayD 53s

Defence asks if Allison put the items in the Captiva. He says he didn't see her do it, but he didn't so assumed so #badenclay

Tessa Scott &#8207;@TessaScott9 33s

Gerard #badenclay is asked if he has any knowledge of blood in car "none whatsoever." @9NewsBrisbane

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now

Gerard says that day Allison had a meeting with a property management expert. #badenclay

David Murray &#8207;@TheMurrayD 54s

Gerard is asked if he has any idea how Allison's blood got in the Captiva. 'None whatsoever.' #badenclay

'I wish it had never happened'..( but it is still happening, Alison, and nothing you can do can stop it, because that's what I do, that's what I am, and anyone who gets in my way will be stepped on over and over again... that includes you, doctors, police, business partners, Mum, Dad, the girls, even a judge and jury )

Yup!! You indeed don't have to be a psych to know that. Flashbacks my a$$!! That's PTSD.

He may have wanted to sort out his lies properly before he began blathering away. :facepalm:

Well, living with Gerard could cause PTSD.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3s

Gerard says the mother of one of his daughter's friends was giving them to an RSPCA op shop. #badenclay

This was GBC's priority? Ahead of mowing long grass around house and to the front where cars are parked to make snakes visible with 3 young girls ?!

Caroline Overington &#8207;@overingtonc 57s

At around this time, Gerard went through the girls' toys and clothes and filled some black garbage bags with them #badenclay

Caroline Overington &#8207;@overingtonc 1m

Allison took Sparky the Captiva; She still didn't like driving Snowy #badenclay

Why weren't the black garbage bags of clothes in the boot too? All going to the same charity presumably?

One if the daughters said the belongings were packed up and left downstairs to make it easy for the lady to collect

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 34s

Gerard says he doesn't know why he had a bloodshot eye that day. It happens about once a month. #badenclay

Gerard says that afternoon he went with his sister and her children to the cross country to see his girls. #badenclay

Caroline Overington &#8207;@overingtonc 27s

Gerard went to Chamber of Commerce and then to the school cross country #badenclay

Francene Norton &#8207;@francenenorton 32s

Byrne asks #badenclay if he has any knowledge of how blood got in the back of Allison's car. He replies "None whatsoever". @abcnews

Francene Norton &#8207;@francenenorton 1m

#badenclay "I didn't see Allison do that. but I didn't do it." When asked about the toys in back of the car. @abcnews

David Murray &#8207;@TheMurrayD 1m

He had a bloodshot red eye, went to the chemist #badenclay

David Murray &#8207;@TheMurrayD 53s

A beautiful April day, the sun was out - Gerard #badenclay

Caroline Overington &#8207;@overingtonc 52s

There was a lovely carnival atmosphere at the cross country, with students in all different colours #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme