The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 30th June - Trial Day 12, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 10s

Gerard explains the drawing has a "bend" because he drew it resting the journal on his knees in the car. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 38s

He did the drawing in the car with the journal on his knee #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 42s

Of 'trysts' in car with mistress, Gerard told Allison: "Lie there afterwards? No we didn't. It was really just about the sex." #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m

#badenclay confirms he drew a diagram of McHugh's apartment, at Allison's request, to show where they'd been intimate. @abcnews

3:00pm: Mr Baden-Clay has recalled the night he and his wife discussed his affair as they had been advised to do by marriage counsellor Carmel Ritchie.

The couple drove to the Mt Coot-tha Lookout on April 18, 2012, while Mr Baden-Clay's parents sat with the children.

He said his wife asked him about his dates with Ms McHugh.

"I responded to each of those questions," Mr Baden-Clay said.

"Did we drive together? We did drive together. We would go in Toni's car, because it was less conspicuous. Did you have dinner? One occasion Were we scared of being seen. I was terrified of being seen. Did we kiss and hug? We never showed any physical affection in public."

The court has previously seen the questions Mrs Baden-Clay asked her husband that night which she had written in her journal.

Two days later Mr Baden-Clay reported his wife missing.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-12-week-4-20140630-3b2vi.html#ixzz365zVVfXv

I hope to god she died without knowing him and Toni did it in her own house....

a small thing.. but I hope.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 10s

Gerard is having trouble making out Allison's cursive handwriting in one part of the journal. #badenclay

Gerard says Allison asked what they had done for Toni's birthdays. "I can't even remember when Toni's birthday is." #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 59s

#badenclay says he had to explain how he and McHugh had sex in the family car Snowy. Allison didn't want to drive the car again. @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 25s

Gerard says he doesn't remember doing anything for Toni's birthday. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 46s

Allison asked what he did for Toni's birthdays. He can't even remember when Toni's birthday is #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 20s

Gerard says he didn't lie there with Toni afterwards. They just went home, or Gerard would go back to the office and do work. #badenclay

Gerard says Allison asked him to draw the layout of Toni's apartment. #badenclay

sounds like wham bang thank you mam

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 37s

There were a couple of occasions they had been to a hotel, Toni had paid - Gerard #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 23s

Gerard says on one occasion he and Toni drove together, other times in convoy to "a secluded spot". #badenclay

The "secluded spot" would not be near the Kholo Bridge would it???

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 35s

Allison asked if Toni ever felt bad. She had - Gerard #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 26s

#badenclay says McHugh paid for their trysts in hotels because he didn't want it to show on his credit card. @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 30s

Gerard says there were a couple of times they'd stayed at a hotel together. Toni paid. #badenclay

Gerard says Allison asked if Toni had felt bad about him being married. He said yes, but only because Toni wanted him to divorce. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 48s

Gerard says Toni felt bad because she wanted him to leave Allison #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 1m

Gerard didn't want there to be evidence of the affair on his credit card #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 37s

There were a couple of occasions they had been to a hotel, Toni had paid - Gerard #badenclay
how did I know that would be the answer!!.....

pure detective work, is how!!.. deduction and conclusion..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member