The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 30th June - Trial Day 12, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my good lord.... Now Toni is having anxiety attacks and passing out in the toilets at work, according to GBC. And he met her for coffee and told her he loved her - but he didn't. What a hero....!

An absolute top bloke! Talk about take one for the team...

It seems any female who comes into contact with GBC becomes "fragile"
wonder why that is? :scared:

LOOK in the mirror Gerard

So glad we don't have a female judge and 12 female jurors ;)

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 15s

Gerard says he and Allison discussed the future of the business "at length". It gave them a bit of a connection. #badenclay

Gerard says Allison had a registration certificate but they looked at training her up as a full licensee. #badenclay

Gerard says if she was a full licensee, she could have been made a director of the company. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 10s

Gerard says they started to see similar "negative mood swings". Allison was still seeing her psychiatrist. #badenclay

Gerard says they organised to have a caesarian to take away the "psychological pressure" of the birth for Allison. #badenclay

A caesarian? Well naturally she would be on the couch wanting a bit of help for awhile!

Wow, have just checked out the blog page and found the accused's entry dated 28.08.2008 is titled - Big Bang!

It was only mentioned in court today, that the physical relationship with TM commenced on that same date....

He certainly seems in a good mood in that post too... (bucket)

I wonder if his reference to "an enjoyable day looking at houses" is a little wave to someone who might have experienced that with him... (bucket x2)

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m
#badenclay says Ms Mugh yelled and threw things. Called him "scum of the earth". @abcnews

My eldest child is the same age as the youngest BC child and I knew the sex from the 12 week scan.

Not only am I finding GBC's testimony quite believable, unlike most posters, I also always thought his blog was more or less FOS, unlike most posters.

It was a sales tool, not a statutory declaration. I always read that blog as a man sucking up to his female customer base, saying that a mere male could not be as capable as women are every day, and how unsung the efforts of women are. Some women fall for that hook, line and sinker. And smart men milk that for all it is worth.

I don't think the blog proves or disproves anything.

Plus, much of his testimony related to Allison's day to day demeanour before the third child came along so the blog is not relevant in any case.

Lies to his wife
Lies to his mistress

Why should we believe anything he says now?

Keep talking Gerred. You are painting yourself to the jury as a very untruthful individual who couldn't lie straight in bed. :jail:

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 19s

Gerard says he would email Toni from his Bruce Overland account. Says he'd set it up years before for real estate things. #badenclay
He needed a fake account years before? For business related activities... or a previous affair? Either way shows dishonesty

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3s

Gerard is discussing the workings of the business in 2012. #badenclay

Gerard says in March, April, 2012, things were looking "very positive". #badenclay

Gerard says in April, $150K in sales revenue came in. #badenclay

Gerard says Toni called him, he never called her. He would delete the calls from his call history. #badenclay :banghead:

My eldest child is the same age as the youngest BC child and I knew the sex from the 12 week scan.

Not only am I finding GBC's testimony quite believable, unlike most posters, I also always thought his blog was more or less FOS, unlike most posters.

It was a sales tool, not a statutory declaration. I always read that blog as a man sucking up to his female customer base, saying that a mere male could not be as capable as women are every day, and how unsung the efforts of women are. Some women fall for that hook, line and sinker. And smart men milk that for all it is worth.

I don't think the blog proves or disproves anything.

Plus, much of his testimony related to Allison's day to day demeanour before the third child came along so the blog is not relevant in any case.

But to what end Minerva?

Oh my good lord.... Now Toni is having anxiety attacks and passing out in the toilets at work, according to GBC. And he met her for coffee and told her he loved her - but he didn't. What a hero....!

But wait there's more, he will be doing Toni's housework, cooking, and child minding soon.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 14s

Gerard says he told the principal at the girls' school about affair. "didn't want him hearing through the tuck shop rumour mill". #badenclay

Uhm, something is only considered a "rumour" when the truth is doubtful, Gerard.

That blog Gerard wrote, oh please I hope the prosecution have that to discredit his claims that he had done all the housework and looking after the girls because of how depressed Allison was. Surely by 2008 (when he wrote that) he'd be so experienced at all those duties after all that time.

Which means that he should have known what was involved and there would be no need for him to rush to get himself and the girls ready because of Allison going to the conference.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 36s
In April his view of the business was very positive, it received $150k sales commissions that month #badenclay

Oh good, that means he could pay off a huge chunk of that debt right? Wrong? Hmmm ..

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 11s

Gerard says Allison handled all their "personal stuff". He's learned she made investigations into her life insurance and super. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 5s

Gerard says Charles Tarbey had offered to give him a hand if he needed it. Introduced him to his bankers. #badenclay

Gerard says if he couldn't secure funding for the business, Charles could have lent him money or bought in. #badenclay

Not only am I finding GBC's testimony quite believable

Minerva, with all due respect, how do you reconcile all this stuff with so many of the known facts and other evidence that GBC's testimony directly contradicts?

I'm trying to keep my mind open, but with each passing hour of this drivel, that job becomes more and more difficult to do.

I'm waiting for the cross-examination, and to see how he deals with that. At the moment he is being led by his defence barrister. Let's see how he fairs when being put under a bit of pressure by the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000