The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 30th June - Trial Day 12, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 11s

Gerard says he jumped in the shower. The cuts were still bleeding a little when he got out of the shower. #badenclay

Caroline Overington
‏@overingtonc
There were 'two fairly long slices on my face, basically' #badenclay

I think that if any of the males on the jury use a razor for shaving (as opposed to electric shaver), then they would recognise right there that he is telling porkies. Those are NOT shaving "cuts".

3:39pm: Mr Baden-Clay said his wife was wearing her pyjamas as they spoke on the couch that night.

"She had a sloppy joe of some sort over the top and blue hiking socks, which were actually mine, which she wore around the house as slippers," he said.

"Did you see her wearing anything else that night?" Mr Byrne said.

"No. When we got home she was already wearing that," Mr Baden-Clay replied.

"When you got home with the girls what were you wearing?" Mr Byrne asked.

"I was wearing my usual business clothes; black pants, a white shirt and corporate Century 21 tie. I got changed into what I would normally wear to bed which was a t-shirt and an old pair of boxer shorts," Mr Baden-Clay said.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-12-week-4-20140630-3b2vi.html#ixzz366BGhgu1

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 16s

Gerard has been asked to show the court his shaving motion. #badenclay

Gerard says the razor was blunt, so he was pushing down on it. #badenclay

Gerard says he cut himself the second time trying to avoid the first cut. Then he did it a third time trying to miss first two.

Sorry - but this guy is an absolute muppet if he thinks people are believing him.

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 21s
He had a shower and applied a balm. He asked one of the girls to help him with a bandaid but it wouldn't stick #badenclay

Gerard says he cut himself the second time trying to avoid the first cut. Then he did it a third time trying to miss first two.

Please some one give him a razor so we can see it for real !
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think him doing the bedtime routine fits his personality. I think they had found that the girls had previously not stayed in bed and it took his laying down the law for there to be a definitive endmof getting out of bed. Fits in with the hand signals
Imo

Caroline Overington
‏@overingtonc
It hurt a lot - and then did it a second time #badenclay

yup that's what blokes all around Australia do every day.. the cities and towns are awash with pieces of toilet paper stuck to shaving cuts.. coz here, we just don't do it once or twice, we do it three times!!... coz we like it that way!!.. we like a good solid scar!!..

3:44pm: Mr Baden-Clay said he handed his mobile phone to his wife soon after arriving home.

Mr Byrne said evidence showed Mr Baden-Clay's phone was put on the charger at 1.48am on April 20, 2012.

"Did you have anything to do with that?" Mr Byrne asked.

"No I do not," Mr Baden-Clay.

Mr Byrne said: "Can you say whether or not Allison came to bed that night?"

Mr Baden-Clay: "No I have no recollection of that ... I have no recollection of whether or not Allison came to bed that night."

Mr Baden-Clay said he was a heavy sleeper but would wake if the children made "the slightest noise".

3:47pm: Mr Baden-Clay he woke the next morning and was rushing to get ready for work. He said he would usually shower in the morning and then shave.

"That morning I didn't. I actually shaved first and then I showered," he said.

Mr Baden-Clay has demonstrated with a highlighter pen how he shaved that morning.

"On that occasion I was using obviously my normal razor, which was quite old and blunt, because it was blunt I was pushing down quite firmly on my skin and flicked up and that's when I cut myself," he said.

"The reason I think it happened the second time - and that hurt a lot - I released before the previous cut ... I had a bit of an issue shaving around those cuts and cut myself again."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-12-week-4-20140630-3b2vi.html#ixzz366BV5bj7

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou

Gerard says one of the girls came in and he asked her to help him put a bandaid on his face. It wouldn't stay on. #badenclay

Bahahahahaha!!!

That is the best he has come up with after 2 years?!

keep shaving when you have cut your face yeah sure male jurors will have a giggle at that

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 10s

Gerard said he started to get concerned that Allison wasn't home yet because she had a conference to go to. #badenclay

Gerard says he put her hot rollers on because he knew she would want them when getting ready for work. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now

Gerard says he tried calling and texting. The calls went through to her voicemail and he left a message. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 3m

He went and saw his daughter, then went back to the bathroom and cut himself shaving - Gerard #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 36s

He started getting concerned because she had a conference. He put her hot rollers on #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Gerard says he was cross with himself for having cut himself #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

He started getting concerned because she had a conference. He put her hot rollers on #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 57s
Allison still wasn't home. Gerard assumed she'd gone walking #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou

Gerard says he did not put his phone onto charge in the middle of the night. #badenclay

Gerard says he had spoken to Toni that afternoon. She called him. At the end of the call, he would delete from call history. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 12s

Gerard says he woke up a little after 6am the next morning. "I'm a very heavy sleeper", says he snores quite loudly. #badenclay

He IS asking us to believe he went to bed without his phone and awoke and it was magically there! Perhaps the same little genie put the toys in the back of the car!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 14s

The court is being shown a copy of the text message Gerard sent to Allison on the morning of April 20. #badenclay

3:47pm: Mr Baden-Clay he woke the next morning and was rushing to get ready for work. He said he would usually shower in the morning and then shave.

"That morning I didn't. I actually shaved first and then I showered," he said.

Mr Baden-Clay has demonstrated with a highlighter pen how he shaved that morning.

"On that occasion I was using obviously my normal razor, which was quite old and blunt, because it was blunt I was pushing down quite firmly on my skin and flicked up and that's when I cut myself," he said.

"The reason I think it happened the second time - and that hurt a lot - I released before the previous cut ... I had a bit of an issue shaving around those cuts and cut myself again."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-12-week-4-20140630-3b2vi.html#ixzz366BV5bj7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member