DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Defence is using a power point presentation #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 5s
Byrne asks how you would carry a body down an embankment at night when a police officer had trouble during the day. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3s
Byrne asks how there was no mud anywhere. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 7s
Byrne: This is a circumstantial case alleging murder. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 55s
How do you carry a body down a steep embankment at night when police have trouble getting there in the day - defend #badenclay

Bucket please!
katrina blowers ‏@katrinablowers 36s

defence: #badenclay is an accountant who works in..real estate...not someone who knows how to wipe down.. Sanitise a scene. @7newsbrisbane

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 40s
Embrace the evidence. That's what's important, not headlines - defence #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 20s
Byrne says transporting the body and dumping it at kholo creek "just did not happen". #badenclay @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 22s
Byrne says the evidence clearly shows the transporting/dumping of the body did not happen. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 9s
Byrne: It's the absence of those things which loom large in this. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 10s
Byrne says some earlier unremarkable incident caused Allison's blood to be in the car. #badenclay

Hi everyone. Checking in before bed (3am in England). I really hope there will be some emphasis from the Crown that there doesn't have to be a documented history of physical violence to precipitate an intimate partner homicide. The list of women murdered by their partners with no history of any such violence gets heartbreakingly longer all the time.

Allison's case reminds me so much of Laci Rocha, a pregnant Californian woman reported missing by her husband Christmas Eve, 2002. She simply vanished while on a walk with her dog - until the bodies of her and her unborn son washed up on the shore of the San Francisco Bay 5 months later.

A computer search of tides by her husband, wiretaps of he and his mistress (who didn't know he was married and was the State's star witness), evidence of making concrete anchors (that were missing), a receipt for the marina (he claims he was fishing), one broken hair of Laci's in a pair of pliers and turning his son's nursery into storage sent him to death row. No COD, no blood, no crime scene, no confession, no history of abuse or violence, no video of him committing the crime. The State's case was built entirely on circumstantial evidence that became very strong when viewed in totality.

Sharon Rocha (Laci's mom), when testifying, cried out 'Divorce was always an option - not murder.' As many of these cases as I follow, I will never truly understand how anyone can take a life over simply leaving.

May Allison too be granted justice and Gerard learn the same lesson taught to Scott Peterson - wives are not disposable and you are not god.

JMO

Please pardon errors as posted via Tapatalk with a less than stellar user.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 54s
The absence of mud or evidence of s cleanup looms large - defence #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 13s

Byrne reminds jury that Gerard is an accountant working as a real estate agent. He doesn't known how to clean up a murder scene. #badenclay

Ummm, I'm sorry but I think that is a stupid comment. jmo

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 45s
Blood in the car becomes an artefact of some earlier unremarkable incident - defence #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 57s
"It's the absence of those things that looms large in this." - defence referring to lack of blood, mud. @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 13s
Byrne: The evidence is the key. You do not ignore evidence. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3s
Byrne: You do not make excuses for the absence of any link between Kholo Creek and the house. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now
Byrne says the jury can't make excuses because Allison is dead and someone should pay. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 43s
Defence barrister Michael Byrne QC of Gerard #badenclay: "This is a man on trial for his life, for murder."
Don't make excuses for gaps in the evidence because Allison's dead and someone must be punished, defence says. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 38s
You do not ignore evidence, you don't make excuses for lack of evidence because someone has to be punished - defence #badenclay

Our neighbour's car was stolen at 3am. They entered the house with the husband asleep on the fold out sofa where he had been watching videos, they watched some of it AND rewound it and made themselves some food and sat at the end of the sofa eating while he slept. They took the keys to the brand new Audi and who heard the tyres screeching as they left? Me! Our bedrooms are on that side. I woke my husband up and said "I think their car just got stolen!" He hadn't heard it and went back to sleep. Their kids didn't hear it and their bedroom was right next to where the car was taken from. My kids didn't hear it either, their bedrooms are also on that side. Nobody else heard it. The wife came over later to ask if we'd heard anything during the night!

Wow!! I have also been thinking about J. Frosts statement where she says that the affair of GBC and TM had progressed to the point where he was staying at hers until the early morning hours (words to that effect sorry) - obviously this was before Allison found out in 2011, but IMO it probably wasn't unusual for the car to be coming and going in the night, so the girls probably wouldn't notice it any more, nothing unusual.

I have to thank Dr Watson for the "auto refresh" idea - it is helping me with these tweets.... LOL

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 41s
Leaving aside 'the absence of evidence in the car', Michael Byrne says, moving on #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 51s
#badenclay Defence: The blood in the car by itself cannot prove guilt beyond reasonable doubt. @7NewsBrisbane

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 30s
Byrne: You don't make excuses for the complete absence of any link between Kholo Creek and the house...1/2 #badenclay @abcnews

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 56s
Defence: "How does all of this movement go undetected by the girls?" @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Never put a car in neutral and rolled it then Mr Byrne?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 42s
Byrne is reminding the jury Gerard gave police access to the house, cars. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 42s
Byrne says his conduct was consistent with a man who wanted his wife found. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 38s
Byrne says it's completely at odds with a man attempting to conceal a crime scene. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 29s
Byrne says this is because there was no crime scene at the house. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 52s
He first calls police at 6.53am. That's early. Wants police. Only consistent with a man anxious for his missing wife - defence #badenclay

Ummmm it's so early that she wasn't even MISSING! She was "out for a walk". Which is "not unusual".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member