The death of Princess Diana

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I remember that song 'Those were the days', I think it was by someone called Mary Hopkins............ Goodness, I really do feel old now!!
If you like Brian Ferry then I suggest you look for a greatest hits CD, they made some fantastic songs. I like the song "Jealous Guy" by Brian Ferry, but I like all their hits too.

Where did you stay in England jilly??

I'll do that lizzied!! And I lived in Nottingham for 2 years!!

:eek:

i didn't know she did Maneater during the concert!!!!:dance:

all i got to see was the first tune she did, during the highlights on NBC....(which i absolutely LOVE)....again, i've GOT to get this new CD of hers..

LOL...i had to play it again...Prince William was 'gettin down' during Maneater....looks like he was having a blast, lol.....cool to see a future King rockin:p

LOL...i had to play it again...Prince William was 'gettin down' during Maneater....looks like he was having a blast, lol.....cool to see a future King rockin:p

I'm goin' there right now - I missed the first 2 hrs. I had heard, however, that Will knew all the words to Maneater!:dance:

I'm goin' there right now - I missed the first 2 hrs. I had heard, however, that Will knew all the words to Maneater!:dance:

yes, he did!....i thought that was so cool...i switched around a bit & caught Nelly Furtado's interview back stage...she said her new CD "Loose" is Prince Harry's favorite CD, lol....& him & William requested the 3 tunes she did....(course i'm sure they requested most all the tunes played)....such a GREAT concert!....haven't finished watching yet either...(i keep going back to NF, :D )

i was away so long, watching, that i got logged off, lol.....

I was surprised that Paul McCartney wasn't invited to be in the concert. But Elton John did just fine ... even though he threw a hissy fit back stage.

Did you snag any tickets Mimi? If you did...LUCKY YOU!!!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Unfortunately no...we are always torn between taking our vacation time at our cottage in solitude or doing the happening things...the cottage tends to win out I have to admit- we have a little place right on the lake and I can't explain the rejuvination it brings...but I have to admit every time we pass something awesome like this up- we tend to say, oh why didn't we:slap:- like when the rolling stones came here to my home town... in Moncton, New Brunswick- a wee place on the map considering their regular jaunts...and we bailed again to the cottage (in another province, 2 hours away)- but seeing all the hoopla after made us think ahhh maybe we should have!! Faith Hill and Tim McGraw in fact are coming here the long weekend in September and I would have been very tempted but we already have our airline tickets booked to visit family in Toronto for ten days then...but I know it will be another amazing event here!

PEI is just an hour and a half away and my sister lives there..and she is planning on going, if that makes you feel better! ha!

I guess I am just getting old and starting to enjoy just family time...afterall I am going to be a ripe old 41 in a couple of weeks! haha! :rolleyes:

ETA... just have to add that if AC/DC come.. I AM THERE!! LOL We all have our priorities afterall!

Unfortunately no...we are always torn between taking our vacation time at our cottage in solitude or doing the happening things...the cottage tends to win out I have to admit- we have a little place right on the lake and I can't explain the rejuvination it brings...but I have to admit every time we pass something awesome like this up- we tend to say, oh why didn't we:slap:- like when the rolling stones came here to my home town... in Moncton, New Brunswick- a wee place on the map considering their regular jaunts...and we bailed again to the cottage (in another province, 2 hours away)- but seeing all the hoopla after made us think ahhh maybe we should have!! Faith Hill and Tim McGraw in fact are coming here the long weekend in September and I would have been very tempted but we already have our airline tickets booked to visit family in Toronto for ten days then...but I know it will be another amazing event here!

PEI is just an hour and a half away and my sister lives there..and she is planning on going, if that makes you feel better! ha!

I guess I am just getting old and starting to enjoy just family time...afterall I am going to be a ripe old 41 in a couple of weeks! haha! :rolleyes:

ETA... just have to add that if AC/DC come.. I AM THERE!! LOL We all have our priorities afterall!
You are a youngster! I just turned 47! :eek: Have fun on vacation!!!! :blowkiss:

Harry and Wills were wonderful. I was sobbing, listening to them. They loved their mum so much...and she would have been so proud of the fine men they have become. Fox News is showing parts of their speeches.

I saw just a few minutes of it before work. I saw Harry speak. What a fine young man he is, they both are. Diana would be so proud of both of her sons.

Rest in eternal Peace Princess Diana.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cortneyrose
Back