The death of Princess Diana

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Seeing the picture of the crashed car on the Fox News website. I don't see how a seatbelt could have saved her or Dodie./quote]--That's an absurd statement Brenda--Trevor jones survived and he was in the FRONT seat, and you don't think Diana would have survived being in the BACK seat? come on

Diana's injuries were all internal and in her chest area, from being slamed into the seat in front of her. Damn straight the seatbelt would have saved her life! Her passenger area of the car was intact and not collapsed. The choice not to put the belt on cost her life.

This is a case of a drunk driver, no seatbelts and speed. Millions die every year around the world from the same combination.
--exactly right, CarpeDiem

This is my first post. I found this website doing some searches on Brian Shaffer when he went missing. Anyway,

I watched the video on the inquest site of the last minutes before they got into the car. At no time did Henri Paul look or act intoxicated. His walk was certainly not the way someone extremely intoxicated would walk. He appeared sure of himself and was actually standing very close to Trevor Rees. Do you think Trevor Rees would have gotten in the car with him if he was as intoxicated as we are led to believe? Would he have let Diana in the car with him if he thought he was that intoxicated?

I am not saying it was a conspiracy but the man did not look or act drunk.

This is my first post. I found this website doing some searches on Brian Shaffer when he went missing. Anyway,

I watched the video on the inquest site of the last minutes before they got into the car. At no time did Henri Paul look or act intoxicated. His walk was certainly not the way someone extremely intoxicated would walk. He appeared sure of himself and was actually standing very close to Trevor Rees. Do you think Trevor Rees would have gotten in the car with him if he was as intoxicated as we are led to believe? Would he have let Diana in the car with him if he thought he was that intoxicated?

I am not saying it was a conspiracy but the man did not look or act drunk.

I've seen it too and I agree. I know a conspiracy sounds far-fetched but there are some strange elements to this case, truly. I always thought it was strange Diana feared she would be murdered via a car accident. Then she gets in and doesn't buckle up when everyone says she always did? In a situation of speeding paparazzi in Paris? I just feel naked without my seat belt. Even when I move a car in a driveway I have to laugh at myself, I buckle up because it feels so strange not to.

Eve

I always wear my belt anyway, but I think if I was in a car that was speeding and maneuvering to get away from people who were chasing me, the first thing I'd do would be put on my seat belt.

I've seen it too and I agree. I know a conspiracy sounds far-fetched but there are some strange elements to this case, truly. I always thought it was strange Diana feared she would be murdered via a car accident. Then she gets in and doesn't buckle up when everyone says she always did? In a situation of speeding paparazzi in Paris? I just feel naked without my seat belt. Even when I move a car in a driveway I have to laugh at myself, I buckle up because it feels so strange not to.

Eve

:clap: Exactly Eve. I'm a conspiracy theorist and don't see them as that far fetched. I used to, but after alot of research I found tons that had been proven true in the past. The woman stated her fears and then died in the manner she feared. It's too coincidental for me.

:clap: Exactly Eve. I'm a conspiracy theorist and don't see them as that far fetched. I used to, but after alot of research I found tons that had been proven true in the past. The woman stated her fears and then died in the manner she feared. It's too coincidental for me.

I agree with you sleuther....also...LOVE that picture....yummmm!!!:crazy:

I agree with you sleuther....also...LOVE that picture....yummmm!!!:crazy:

*bowing* Thanks! Isn't he just perfection? His music, his live shows, his beliefs on life, OH and his BODY! The things I would do to him are illegal. It's ok, Pocono husband knows. ;) I would just love to bite his neck. Is that very wrong? :p

*bowing* Thanks! Isn't he just perfection? His music, his live shows, his beliefs on life, OH and his BODY! The things I would do to him are illegal. It's ok, Pocono husband knows. ;) I would just love to bite his neck. Is that very wrong? :p
I see nothing wrong with you biting his neck...I will bite another area! :cool: :D

Unfortunately, when a person is a habitual drinker, or has drank alcohol to excess over a period of years, they "may" not appear drunk or even intoxicated, because they have a high tolerance of booze. Remember the prescription drugs that Henri had in his blood, that would indicate to me that he "had a problem" with alcohol. So just because he "may" not appear drunk, that does not mean his reflexes, coordination "was normal".

He was not an "experienced" and "normal" driver, he was head of security, he was not expected to work that night, and "may" have had "some" alcoholic drinks prior to driving. All this, and being "chased" by dozens of photographers to excape in a narrow tunnel. All this adds up to "an accident where speed and alcohol were significant factors in the crash.

There actually was a bartender from the bar at the Ritz hotel who made the original statements that Henri Paul was "drunk as a pig". He also stated that Paul collided with another person when he was leaving the bar that night.

From the book "The Day Diana Died" by Christopher Anderson, Pages 179-180, published in 1998:

"Wingfield and Rees-Jones [the bodyguards] may have claimed to be unaware that Paul was drinking right under their noses that night, but Vendome bartender Patrice Lanceleut recalled very clearly serving Paul liquor on the evening of August 30-as he had many times before. "It's a well-known fact that Mr. Paul had a tendency to drink," Lanceleur said. "On several occasions, I saw him drunk inside the hotel.

That evening, the bartender recalled, Paul was "in a state of intoxication, his eyes were shining, he was excited." Weaving on his way out of the bar, he collided with the head barman.Then Paul "staggered right up to the exit" of the hotel."

I am wondering what ever happened to this bartender? Will he be called as a witness at this inquest?

So far, I have read every word of the transcripts published on the Coroner's website. It is fascinating.

P.S. From everything I have read, there was not all that much damage to the rear compartment of the car. Numerous experts have reviewed the available photographs and other evidence and have stated that had they worn seatbelts, both Dodi and Diana would most likely have lived.

Diana was known to wear seatbelts regularly, Dodi was not. Supposedly, they had both been drinking wine and/or champagne during the evening. Plus, and I had not realized this, it was only about three minutes from the time they got into the car until it crashed.

Maybe Diana was a little buzzed and not thinking clearly that night, shich led to her not buckling up. How sad - it probably would have saved her if she had, according to experts on the type of injuries she sustained.

Initially I was doubtful that Princess Diana had been murdered as I though if it was to be done - a yacht accident would have been a lot easier to arrange.

But one might have been hastily arranged if something happened that day - a phone call to Britain to Hasnet Khan for instance?

If the accident was arranged, how could the people who carried this out be sure that they would not be observed as the car was just in front of the paparazzi?

I've always believed that she was murdered too.

As far as the "beam of light" theory just coming out, I remember hearing about that shortly after the crash happened, so that is not new. That was one of the main things that made me believe that she was murdered.

I also remember that early on.

Sami

Maybe the goal was to murder her, but not necessarily that alone, hence the car crash plan, which some say is not the best way to insure someone dies. Maybe "they" wanted to disrupt the announcement and possibly the pregnancy. The optimal outcome would be if she died as a result. That would be the big bonus. Probably had a back up plan for survival.

Even if you don't lean toward conspiracy theories, you must admit there are very strange things that don't add up.

A car switch at the last minute
The seatbelts not being used: I don't believe the investigation reports about the car, too easy to manipulate the people involved
Henri Paul's involvment in being an agent
Her unusual immediate embalment at a Hotel
The shoddy mix up with body numbers and blood samples, dumb like a fox?
The inconsistency between Paul's appearance and his lab results
I'm sure the WS'ers can come up with more...

The fact that she was going to be engaged and announce it was VERY disturbing to the powers that be. Perhaps they didn't have enough time to come up with a better plan on short notice.

TRJ knows he has to stay in a state of amnesia. He does not want to meet an unfortunate circumstance or face the fallout. He's a coward IMO.

I always believed Di was murdered. Not only was she dating El Fahed's son, she was also protesting landmines. The munitions industry is one of the biggest in Britain and they stood to lose millions by her protesting.

That's an interesting thought.

I have a question concerning the possibility Diana was pregnant.
Does anyone know what they had for dinner?
Was there any wine?
I'm thinking that if Diana was pregnant, she would not be drinking anything with alcohol, if she was drinking then my thought would be that she was not pregnant, she always thought about her children and did what was good for them.

VB

Initially I was doubtful that Princess Diana had been murdered as I though if it was to be done - a yacht accident would have been a lot easier to arrange.

But one might have been hastily arranged if something happened that day - a phone call to Britain to Hasnet Khan for instance?

If the accident was arranged, how could the people who carried this out be sure that they would not be observed as the car was just in front of the paparazzi?

Maybe it was someone who was in the tunnel but not in a car. If Henri Paul had something to do with it, he might have said which way they would be going.

I don't think Henri Paul would have knowingly participated in a scheme that might ultimately end in his own death. I do think Diana was murdered. But I think that others engineered the car switch and the driver, etc. Also, instead of getting her out of that car (where she WAS still alive, I might add) and whisking her away to the hospital, they kept her in that tunnel for how long? I can't remember how long but it was a ridiculous amount of time. In America, EMTs work to stabilize a patient en route to a medical facility. Install IVs, etc. They are in communication with the hospital at all times so there is a team prepared to operate when the ambulance arrives. I think it is perfectly feasible that someone in that tunnel on the "medical team" (whether it was a real dr or not) may have injected her with something to finish her off. Something to make her heartbeat erratic or thin her blood, guaranteeing that she would bleed to death. Just seems funny she was pretty much DOA.

"Does anyone know what they had for dinner?
Was there any wine?"

They had champagne that evening according to several books I have read.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway
Back