Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
God, so many twists and turns!

Makes ya wonder if perhaps the "timing" of WM's death could have something to do with WW. Perhaps since his posting in 2008 he did end up meeting and developing a relationship w/ WM..........and maybe if it's true that WM was engaged and planning to marry he was going to be going to his lawyer to have a prenup agreement drawn up and his will revised which would include WW, DM got wind of it and was INCENSED and outraged and either he did or was responsible for the death of his father, not only as revenge but because he didn't want to ever have to share WM's estate/fortune with some half-brother....so he killed him while he (DM) was still the only heir.

So many possibilities.

Money and greed. Two very big motivators.

Or, his will didn't include WW, and WW retaliated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Storme, he posted on Ancestry in 2008, and WM died just last year.

I'm having trouble keeping the dates straight in this case, myself. ;)

I was curious earlier today about WM prepping to get married - at his age he would be very aware that he would need to change his will too. I wouldn't be too surprised if he had made an appointment to see his lawyer about a new will. Wouldn't it be a great surprise to find out that in fact he had made a new one but it just hadn't been registered yet?

The person searching for him could easily request a long form birth certificate (his own) and cross check dob of father.

Though.....it's always possible that WW's birth certificate did not specify a father at all. In fact, I would be more inclined to believe that it didn't.

Though.....it's always possible that WW's birth certificate did not specify a father at all. In fact, I would be more inclined to believe that it didn't.

If the mother knew she would have disclosed it at the time of registering.

If child was subsequently relinquished and was adopted a new birth certificate reflecting his adopted name would be generated ... however, Ontario has made it possible for adoptees to obtain original copy of the birth certificate. IF the mother had disclosed father's name it would be there

If child was subsequently relinquished and was adopted a new birth certificate reflecting his adopted name would be generated ... however, Ontario has made it possible for adoptees to obtain original copy of the birth certificate. IF the mother had disclosed father's name it would be there

But even if the mother knew for sure that WM was the father (if that's the case), she still was not obligated to list him on birth certificate as the father, I'm sure there was some option even back then in the 60s to specify "unknown" for father - particularly if:

a) she did not want WM to ever find out he was the father
b) maybe WM abandoned her once he learned she was pregnant or him/his wealthy family paid her off to not name WM as father, for her to essentially "go away", etc.
c) who knows the circumstances surrounding her getting pregnant by WM (if that's the case)

Not sure if it means anything but it appeared by WW's post on Ancestry that he kept his mother's surname. I guess that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Assuming, though, that that would have been her maiden name as he mentions that that was her name back in mid 60s when she was dating WM. though I guess if WW goes by the "W" surname, that might indicate he'd never been legally adopted by anyone.....don't know if that's relevant, probably not.

I believe at that time the law in Ontario was that any sex with a female under the age of 18 was considered statutory rape, regardless of whether it was consensual or not. It was therefore common that young, unwed moms would not provide a name.

Or, his will didn't include WW, and WW retaliated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Storme, he posted on Ancestry in 2008, and WM died just last year.

I'm having trouble keeping the dates straight in this case, myself. ;)

Yep, I'm aware. Are you pointing this out because perhaps waiting 4 years after the revelation of another child was a bit of a long wait to "secure" one's inheritance? Sorry, it's late and I've justified my late night being riveted to this board by the need for me to stay up to complete this amazing chicken/veg stock I'm trying to reduce. Brain cells are dangerously low right now.

Hey....when you check out WW's post on Ancestry.com, and click on 'view profile' you see his "username"...... freaky4ever67 ........ notice the 67....... similar to "the hun 1967" that others believe is a name that DM has used on flickr or some of the photo sites?............. coincidence?

IMO, it's just a little too late to be investigating his death now, after he's already been cremated for crying out loud. The questions we have/as you posted above should have been questions they had at the time of his death. I hate to say it, but could there have been some corrupt goings-on surrounding his death such that it either wasn't really investigated or ?someone (or more than one) was paid off to keep things all under the radar?

MB's sister was married to a cop, very high ranking with Halton. If anyone got a screenshot of DM's friend list, before all his friends disapppeared, DM's cousin is a namesake to his cop father. MB's sister died a few years ago, and the cop has remarried, so technically he is not DM's uncle, but he was for decades, and is still father to DM's cousins

Hey....when you check out WW's post on Ancestry.com, and click on 'view profile' you see his "username"...... freaky4ever67 ........ notice the 67....... similar to "the hun 1967" that others believe is a name that DM has used on flickr or some of the photo sites?............. coincidence?

I searched for The Hun 67's email addresses (Rogers) and found other sites where this person advertised his photog services, and they were listing his first and last name, plus stating he was living in North York at the time. I don't think they are one in the same people.

I did find WW's possible birthdate using that username you provided.

Anyhow, g'nite folks (or g'morning, actually!). I'm so tired that I just tried to turn off the radio with my TV remote. :blushing:

JB could be one of the exec's mentioned here-date of post Oct/17/11 at 6:52 http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=70394

IMO there is a possibility that he was a partner in the new Waterloo startup which came to a grinding halt when WM died and DM took over the helm as CEO

Thank-you very much for pointing that thread out, not the least of which because of the reminder about the Esso fuel service deal that the Millard financier backed out of.

HVAClife linked to an authorization site, and Tim was a licensed fuel distributor, and appeared to operate a company for fuel delivery called Tim's Service.

As mentioned, there has been no link between Millard.and Tim prior to his murder, but, there are some things in the peripheral that get my attention.

So, what do we know about the Esso deal that was lost by Millard's financiers backing out?

dear friend of mine in 68 was whisked off to secret location and baby was 'relinquished' for adoption -- friend was from a 'good' family and she and baby's father (also from good family ) later married -- I write this to support what you are saying Ontario in 60's pretty hard line about kids out of wedlock for most families\

it was hushed up too in most families and never brought up

Not to mention its possible the "pedigree" for the mother was not "acceptable".

Jmo

Thank-you very much for pointing that thread out, not the least of which because of the reminder about the Esso fuel service deal that the Millard financier backed out of.

HVAClife linked to an authorization site, and Tim was a licensed fuel distributor, and appeared to operate a company for fuel delivery called Tim's Service.

As mentioned, there has been no link between Millard.and Tim prior to his murder, but, there are some things in the peripheral that get my attention.

So, what do we know about the Esso deal that was lost by Millard's financiers backing out?

interesting, to say the least!

Did WM shoot himself in the eye or the left side of his head? I'm wondering what is the source for this information?

Kavanagh has been talking with Detective Mike Carbone of the Toronto police homicide squad since last week in regard to two investigations there with links to Millard.

Carbone is examining the death of the accused's father, Wayne Millard, last December. He reportedly shot himself in the head in what was considered at the time to be a suicide. The coroner's case is ongoing and now Wayne's death is being looked at by homicide detectives.

Carbone is also probing the disappearance of Laura Babcock, a 23-year-old Toronto woman who was once Millard's girlfriend. She vanished last July and was reported missing to Toronto police.

A friend, who has Babcock's phone records, has told the media her last phone call was to Millard.

Carbone could not be reached for comment.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2882383-clairmont-no-id-yet-of-two-other-suspects-in-bosma-murder/

Did WM shoot himself in the eye or the left side of his head? I'm wondering what is the source for this information?

I tried to find it quickly for you -- it's here in the forum somewhere

type in shot in the eye in the search box and take it from there upper right hand icon on this forum

I tried to find it quickly for you -- it's here in the forum somewhere

type in shot in the eye in the search box and take it from there upper right hand icon on this forum

Yep I remember the same thing... maybe they are just generalizing now, head/eye, same area of the body?

The death of WM is really bugging me, as I tried to fall asleep last night, I thought to my self. If my parent commited suicide in the house that we shared. I would not be able to go on living a normal life there. I would have constant bad memories of the death. I would have to move somewhere and sell that property....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper