The Death of Wayne Millard

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The death of WM is really bugging me, as I tried to fall asleep last night, I thought to my self. If my parent commited suicide in the house that we shared. I would not be able to go on living a normal life there. I would have constant bad memories of the death. I would have to move somewhere and sell that property....

DM did overhaul the property though... there was one MSM report I read that he put in a games room for his friends with two sets of gaming goodies and turned the house into the ultimate "hang out pad".

But, I still agree with you on that... walking into that room you would see that same image... but, if you have no conscious... its a given.

The death of WM is really bugging me, as I tried to fall asleep last night, I thought to my self. If my parent commited suicide in the house that we shared. I would not be able to go on living a normal life there. I would have constant bad memories of the death. I would have to move somewhere and sell that property....

Good point. I totally agree. Was the home on the market after WM's death?

Good point. I totally agree. Was the home on the market after WM's death?

from early threads I recall that house had been sold
to DM by father for800k prior to father's demise

DM did overhaul the property though... there was one MSM report I read that he put in a games room for his friends with two sets of gaming goodies and turned the house into the ultimate "hang out pad".

But, I still agree with you on that... walking into that room you would see that same image... but, if you have no conscious... its a given.

Yes but when you have that kind of money, it wouldn't be difficult to just up and leave. Maybe the house to DM was a bit of a trophy?

And did I read something about a bowl of WM's credit cards sitting around somewhere? That too seems like a "trophy"

Yes but when you have that kind of money, it wouldn't be difficult to just up and leave. Maybe the house to DM was a bit of a trophy?

And did I read something about a bowl of WM's credit cards sitting around somewhere? That too seems like a "trophy"

There are a lot of sunoco cards in that pile which would imply that they are fleet cards returned by employees...WM would not carry that many identical cards in his own wallet

Interesting that EG's DOB was 9/30/1951 in the memory notice. In Ancestry.com, it is December 1951.

It is not listed as December 1951 in ancestry. (I'm sorry if I've created confusion.) To be very clear, this is exactly what is listed there:

England & Wales, Birth Index, 1916-2005 about Elizabeth M L Gl

Name: El M L Gl
Mother's Maiden Surname: J
Date of Registration: Oct-Nov-Dec 1951
Registration District: Harrow
Inferred County: Middlesex
Volume Number: 5f
Page Number: 393 (click to see others on page)

The date of registration for her birth is Oct-Nov-Dec 1951. Not surprising if she was born on September 30th. Her birth was probably registered in October.

moo

I agree, and the possibilities and places to live for this guy was endless.
It's not like he couldn't afford to move.
Talking to the neighbors I'm sure would be interesting. I wonder what if anything they saw going on over there. Considering the neighborhood, I cant imagine they'd be thrilled with the parties and "hanging out" in the house as the guy from France told the media.

There are a lot of sunoco cards in that pile which would imply that they are fleet cards returned by employees...WM would not carry that many identical cards in his own wallet

I just cant get over they were just sitting out after all this time. Seems odd

A poster over on the thread for Laura mentioned WM was about to get married!! Is there a link anywhere for this statement??

A poster over on the thread for Laura mentioned WM was about to get married!! Is there a link anywhere for this statement??

http://www.citynews.ca/2013/05/21/police-reopen-2-cases-tied-to-dellen-millard/

BTW in the now disappeared guestbook that previously accompanied WM's obit, most people give condolences to DM, a few offer condolences to DM & MB, this leads the reader to think that MB & WM are still together, but then there was an entry by a woman who was obviously WM's gf. Does anyone know how to access it, or did anyone save it?

we couldn't find it a few nights ago = several of us were actively searching but this was early on and I believe our posts were removed:truce:
There is a SG in Maine that works in shipbuilding. It can still be googled. Comes up under linkedin.

http://www.citynews.ca/2013/05/21/police-reopen-2-cases-tied-to-dellen-millard/

BTW in the now disappeared guestbook that previously accompanied WM's obit, most people give condolences to DM, a few offer condolences to DM & MB, this leads the reader to think that MB & WM are still together, but then there was an entry by a woman who was obviously WM's gf. Does anyone know how to access it, or did anyone save it?

I wish I had copied it.....grrrr

here's the extract from Toronto star dec 14-15

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?pid=161695472#fbLoggedOut

notice how this obituary includes the line ''with Wayne in my heart I believe we must." -- bonus is that there is a photo of the young wb in upper left

Agreed on the Trophy... kinda like, "I got you and all you had"... I know one report said he keeps his father's flying licence in his wallet.

When he did that "overhaul" I would bet my life he put in a floor safe somewhere, there he would be "trophies" there...

I wish I had copied it.....grrrr

here's the extract from Toronto star dec 14-15

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?pid=161695472#fbLoggedOut

notice how this obituary includes the line ''with Wayne in my heart and just trails off....wish we could see the rest of that -- bonus is that there is a photo of the young wb in upper left

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...star/obituary.aspx?pid=161695472##fbLoggedOut

Hope the link works for you but, you can't click on anything, its not in the cache...

Can anyone find and post that picture again? I thought a lot of those cards were VISA cards, and you could see WM's name on the cards.

I wonder if the GF name is EG?

According to the obit she was alleged to have died in 2009 so I think it was unlikely she was the fiancée of 2012, however, she may have been a love interest of WM prior to his being 'married to MB'. Given that the EG obit was published in 2011 -- it may have been a fishing experiment by DM to flush out potential ''ancestry'' questions

I agree, and the possibilities and places to live for this guy was endless.
It's not like he couldn't afford to move.
Talking to the neighbors I'm sure would be interesting. I wonder what if anything they saw going on over there. Considering the neighborhood, I cant imagine they'd be thrilled with the parties and "hanging out" in the house as the guy from France told the media.

"“There was always lots of activity at the house,” said a neighbour, who didn't want to be identified. She said pickup trucks and old cars were always in the driveway.

The Millards kept to themselves, neighbours said.
"

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...et_up_at_millard_farm_in_waterloo_region.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE