The Death of Wayne Millard

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously WM and MB were separated/divorced as they were living in different areas. Does anyone know when WM married MB? Was MB his first wife or was he married before his marriage to MB?

Just for interest I ran the three pics of EG through tineye.com and Google image search. Tineye came up with none & Google with the obituary pics only.

For those of you who have ancestry there is an entry for EG in the 1974 Voter List. At that time her occupation was listed as "stock control" Her parents and her brother are all listed at the same address in Mississauaga and their employment seem somewhat in line with the obituary.

My friend who is a flight attendant for A/C dated WM years ago. I see her tomorrow so will find out more. WM and DM parents were separated for a while as she dated WM long ago. Keep you posted tomorrow.

I wonder if it was DM's decision to have his father cremated!?
Hope they can still do forensics on WM!

My friend who is a flight attendant for A/C dated WM years ago. I see her tomorrow so will find out more. WM and DM parents were separated for a while as she dated WM long ago. Keep you posted tomorrow.

Did she have a child in 67

I wonder if it was DM's decision to have his father cremated!?
Hope they can still do forensics on WM!

I wonder if it was his father's decision to want to be cremated. I don't believe either of his parent's were and they are both interred in Mississauga. You'd think a wealthy businessman who was getting up there in age and probably had lots of lawyers around him would have made his wishes be known.

I hope TPS is tracking down and speaking with all of the people whom WM trusted in the final years of his life to get a little more perspective on this "suicide" and DM's behaviours and decisions in the aftermath.

MOO

I can't believe the suicide wasn't questioned from the get-go given that there was money involved and seemingly, only ONE benefactor.

???

moo

was WM the only benefactor then from his father? WM had no siblings?

Just for interest I ran the three pics of EG through tineye.com and Google image search. Tineye came up with none & Google with the obituary pics only.
I too did many, many searches for those pics and came up with ... NOTHING. They're strange too. They're black and white. Nothing recent for sure. Quite glamorous. I hope someone here posts them so that they're seen by others. Someone has to know who this woman was!

moo

I can't believe the suicide wasn't questioned from the get-go given that there was money involved and seemingly, only ONE benefactor.

???

moo

Yes, but there's so much we don't know too. WM may have had a history of depression, previous suicide attempts, left a suicide note, etc. Or maybe LE are suspicious but just don't have the evidence.

Yes, but there's so much we don't know too. WM may have had a history of depression, previous suicide attempts, left a suicide note, etc. Or maybe LE are suspicious but just don't have the evidence.

It sounds like they never really looked into it. They released the body for cremation didn't they? Was there an autopsy? Toxicology? Anything?

moo

Both Wayne Millard and Dellen Millard were only sons.

You're right, and I was mistaken. I apologize for the error.

I haven't found one but I will look again later tonight.

Re EG death certificate (or any recent Ontario record: WM, CM, etc).
Death certificates/records for deaths in Ontario are not in the "public domain" (i.e. show on Ancestry) until after 75 years have passed. Therefore, full death records for people who died in Ontario are only available until 1938.

"Ontario, Canada, Deaths, 1869-1938" is the name of the database that contains those records on Ancestry. I believe that recent records can be ordered from here: http://www.vitalcertificates.ca/ontario/ for a fee.

It varies slightly from province to province whether you need to indicate a relationship to the deceased or not when ordering. Some jurisdictions provide death indexes (which provide varying amounts of information). The indexes do not provide images of the original death record, but usually provide a route to ordering the record for a fee.

Both Wayne Millard and Dellen Millard were only sons.

The DM being an only sibling is questionable, as there may be a half-sibling that started his search in 2007-08 for his father, which was named as being the same name of WM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member