The Death of Wayne Millard

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
B821265853Z.1_20130524204800_000_G5L104ENM.5_Content.jpg

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/3237885-the-tim-bosma-case-in-focus/

ITA. DM purchased properties off of his father too, a few of them. Did he transfer the funds from his own father to do this? I also saw lots of photos of the man cave and his buddies jumping off of the roof into the pool, at least I think that was his house.

Where did you see those pictures?

ITA. DM purchased properties off of his father too, a few of them. Did he transfer the funds from his own father to do this? I also saw lots of photos of the man cave and his buddies jumping off of the roof into the pool, at least I think that was his house.

At first I thought it might be as well but after looking at Google satellite, it doesn't appear DM's house has a pool.

Actually, maybe it does off to the side? http://goo.gl/maps/zPV5n I still don't think it matches up to the facebook photos though (from what I remember).

At first I thought it might be as well but after looking at Google satellite, it doesn't appear DM's house has a pool.

Actually, maybe it does off to the side? http://goo.gl/maps/zPV5n I still don't think it matches up to the facebook photos though (from what I remember).

Yes there is a large rectangular pool in the back/side of the house. Bing Maps actually has a better view...

24boxad.png

There is a possibility that WM just transferred those properties to DM for estate purposes. Ohhh..IMO, he may have done that in preparation of getting married!!! That would make perfect sense. He may have given Dellen everything that he wanted him to have and then he'd be free to build a new life with his new wife. Perhaps WM's girlfriend was well off as well.

Fall of 2012...Millardair is moving straight ahead with it's new AMO facilities in Waterloo

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...l+&cd=18&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&client=firefox-a

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...x+&cd=45&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&client=firefox-a

They've got a slew of well known, experienced executives running the show. ie JD, JB

They've bought equipment and hired mechanics-they've conducted several interviews with industry journalists. They're a going concern.

3 months later, WM was dead...apparent suicide. DM becomes President, CEO, MB becomes VP, Millardair stops in its tracks.

Then, 3 months later: They're selling off everything-

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c.../+&cd=27&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&client=firefox-a

and have made a statement that the family has no desire to continue with an AMO and are now looking for someone to take over the hangar

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/copaflight70/message/2130

IMO, that's an amazing and expensive change of course over a 6 month period.

There is a possibility that WM just transferred those properties to DM for estate purposes. Ohhh..IMO, he may have done that in preparation of getting married!!! That would make perfect sense. He may have given Dellen everything that he wanted him to have and then he'd be free to build a new life with his new wife. Perhaps WM's girlfriend was well off as well.

Since the business had already gone through one bankruptcy, could it be possible that CM transferred properties to WM before declaring that bankruptcy and could WM have chosen to transfer the properties to DM when CM died and he was now the owner of Millardair? To keep the personal property separate from the business?

One thing I did find interesting was that the Riverside Dr house was the childhood home of DM. He must have lived there with his father and MB. So when was it converted to a six unit complex?

Fall of 2012...Millardair is moving straight ahead with it's new AMO facilities in Waterloo

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...l+&cd=18&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&client=firefox-a

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...x+&cd=45&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&client=firefox-a

They've got a slew of well known, experienced executives running the show. ie JD, JB

They've bought equipment and hired mechanics-they've conducted several interviews with industry journalists. They're a going concern.

3 months later, WM was dead...apparent suicide. DM becomes President, CEO, MB becomes VP, Millardair stops in its tracks.

Then, 3 months later: They're selling off everything-

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c.../+&cd=27&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&client=firefox-a

and have made a statement that the family has no desire to continue with an AMO and are now looking for someone to take over the hangar

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/copaflight70/message/2130

IMO, that's an amazing and expensive change of course over a 6 month period.

It sure is. And it appears that MB's name keeps getting put on various business and charity organizations even though she's been divorced from WM for years. Looks like there was no estrangement between DM and MB and she is the only person he trusts?

And were they the only two people who were considered "family" to WM when he died? Were they the "family" members that were satisfied that this was a suicide?

MOO

It sure is. And it appears that MB's name keeps getting put on various business and charity organizations even though she's been divorced from WM for years. Looks like there was no estrangement between DM and MB and she is the only person he trusts?

And were they the only two people who were considered "family" to WM when he died? Were they the "family" members that were satisfied that this was a suicide?

MOO

Thats true, but Millardair had some big aviation names working for it at the time of WM's death-did they not question their bosses quick demise? They all ended up loosing their jobs with Millardair. IMO, they would have seen DM first hand, they would have info about the relationship. Hopefully they've been in touch with LE and have let them know if anything seemed "off".

The girlfriend! Who could she be? IMO, she may very well hold the key to a lot of info. Even if the "family" was OK with the suicide story, I'm at a loss thinking that everyone else was OK with it. Were they afraid of DM? It could be hard to indicate that DM had anything to do with WM's death unless LE have witnesses come forward.

I've been following this thread a while. One idea I haven't seen floated was...

What if WM found out that DM offed his GF (Missing girl with last contact). He struggled with ratting on his only son, and offed himself before ratting.

Plus I ask any parent here, how easy would it be to imprison your own kid? I can see suicide as an option

Plus I ask any parent here, how easy would it be to imprison your own kid? I can see suicide as an option

nope the little ratter would be doing this:jail:
I have friends who have taken kid by scruff to LE

The girlfriend! Who could she be? IMO, she may very well hold the key to a lot of info. Even if the "family" was OK with the suicide story, I'm at a loss thinking that everyone else was OK with it. Were they afraid of DM? It could be hard to indicate that DM had anything to do with WM's death unless LE have witnesses come forward.

I was hoping that the media would have discovered the identity of WM's girlfriend and interviewed her by now since she is the key to a lot of info!

Some questions I would ask:

- Was she still engaged to be married to WM at the time of his death?

- If so can she think of any reason why WM would kill himself?

- Was she suspicious of WM's death at the time?

- What was her relationship with DM?

- Was she interviewed by Toronto Police detectives at the time of WM's death? Have they contacted her now that Toronto Homicide has gotten around to opening an investigation?

- Does she know if DM cooperated with Police at the time of WM's death? Did he submit to forensics tests such as Gunshot Residue (GSR) ?

- Does she know if a full autopsy was conducted?

- Who were the beneficiaries of WM's Will? Was DM the sole beneficiary?

nope the little ratter would be doing this:jail:
I have friends who have taken kid by scruff to LE

I'm not saying I wouldn't, what I'm say is, imagine WM finds out early...he is convinced/decides not to tell, a few monthys of guilt eat him...<modsnip> bam. It's pretty realistic. I can let DM skate on this one...It's more likely a precipitating event that participatory.

Thats true, but Millardair had some big aviation names working for it at the time of WM's death-did they not question their bosses quick demise? They all ended up loosing their jobs with Millardair. IMO, they would have seen DM first hand, they would have info about the relationship. Hopefully they've been in touch with LE and have let them know if anything seemed "off".

Just guessing but she may be on the no contact list and publication ban list too - after all it's only been five months and she may be still grieving

I was hoping that the media would have discovered the identity of WM's girlfriend and interviewed her by now since she is the key to a lot of info!

Some questions I would ask:

- Was she still engaged to be married to WM at the time of his death?

- If so can she think of any reason why WM would kill himself?

- Was she suspicious of WM's death at the time?

- What was her relationship with DM?

- Was she interviewed by Toronto Police detectives at the time of WM's death? Have they contacted her now that Toronto Homicide has gotten around to opening an investigation?

- Does she know if DM cooperated with Police at the time of WM's death? Did he submit to forensics tests such as Gunshot Residue (GSR) ?

- Does she know if a full autopsy was conducted?

- Who were the beneficiaries of WM's Will? Was DM the sole beneficiary?

Yes..good questions indeed! IMO, the exec's WM hired for his new venture were long time friends and associates from the aviation world. I'm praying that TO LE is as competent as Hamilton LE has been in following leads and that those guys have all been thoroughly questioned this time around. But, the break may actually come from a friend of DM's- after all, it's DM that has the gruesome gamer profile pic. Seriously?? JMO, but if a person "loved their father" even if the gamer photo was co-incidence (which I'm not suggesting it is, but I guess it's possible) any person with a conscience would have removed it. I would think that it would be more than haunting.

The girlfriend angle is getting more interesting all the time. I
<MODSNIP>

So, going back to the Obit. WM was very well known in aviation. He had employees's, friends in the industry, a girlfriend and if he was a member of a 12 step program he would have had friends there as well. I wonder how many people showed up for his memorial at the restaurant? It's not what we see, it's what we don't see. And as suggested before, follow the money. DM was definitely a lot wealthier and ended up with supreme control of everything, even peoples livelihoods, after WM died.

So how would things be today if WM was still alive? 1) He may be married, 2) Millardair would be up and running 3) The hangar would be working 24/7 4) People who had close working relationships with WM may be drawing attention and concerns to WM about his son. 5) DM personal assets would not include those of WM's.

Always MOO

Since the business had already gone through one bankruptcy, could it be possible that CM transferred properties to WM before declaring that bankruptcy and could WM have chosen to transfer the properties to DM when CM died and he was now the owner of Millardair? To keep the personal property separate from the business?

One thing I did find interesting was that the Riverside Dr house was the childhood home of DM. He must have lived there with his father and MB. So when was it converted to a six unit complex?

BBM - I thought Maple Gate was his childhood home?

"Another property that police searched over the weekend — a ranch-style house on Maple Gate Court in Etobicoke, co-owned by Millard and his now-deceased father, a former pilot — was quiet Monday. Aside from a few house lights flicked on, there were no signs of activity at Millard's childhood home."
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...et_up_at_millard_farm_in_waterloo_region.html

"On Friday, a man who has done work at a house on the street for years — and did not want to be named for safety reasons — said Toronto Police forensics officers were parked at Millard's childhood home where his father, pilot Wayne Millard, had lived until his death in December."
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/19/tim_bosma_neighbours_miss_millards_quiet_mother.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat