The Death of Wayne Millard

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<MODSNIP> I believe I've come to a conclusion in regards to this obit. IMO, it may have been a message to a bookie or someone WM knew in direct reference to the Belmont Stakes which ran on June 11/11. The obit ran on Saturday June 4th. I was able to connect 3 jockeys and their horses in the verbage of the obit and also pull out other racing info from dates in the obit. I won't go into detail here, but IMO, there's certainly enough connection.

Unravelling the mysteries of EG obit. I believe I've come to a conclusion in regards to this obit. IMO, it may have been a message to a bookie or someone WM knew in direct reference to the Belmont Stakes which ran on June 11/11. The obit ran on Saturday June 4th. I was able to connect 3 jockeys and their horses in the verbage of the obit and also pull out other racing info from dates in the obit. I won't go into detail here, but IMO, there's certainly enough connection.

Amazing.....

both obits (her's & WM's) seemed archaic at best and kind of ''anachronistic'' like a kids whodunit mystery (thinking hardy boys or nancy drew) seemed ''school boyish'' to me....

not hard to place a bet with a regular off track betting source in Ontario

I'd like to hear about your conclusions too -- am amazed by your tenacity

Unravelling the mysteries of EG obit. I believe I've come to a conclusion in regards to this obit. IMO, it may have been a message to a bookie or someone WM knew in direct reference to the Belmont Stakes which ran on June 11/11. The obit ran on Saturday June 4th. I was able to connect 3 jockeys and their horses in the verbage of the obit and also pull out other racing info from dates in the obit. I won't go into detail here, but IMO, there's certainly enough connection.

I am curious MsS. are you referring to jockey JR <MODSNIP>? Trainer SA.<MODSNIP>? I would not mind hearing what your conclusion entails? I see no connection but am always open to persuasion :)

I am curious MsS. are you referring to jockey JR <MODSNIP>? Trainer SA.<MODSNIP>? I would not mind hearing what your conclusion entails? I see no connection but am always open to persuasion :)

I know it sounds bizarre..and remember it's JMO..but there was something bizarre about that obit that I couldn't let go of. Also, I think that anyone heavily involved with the "ponies" would be quick to decipher something like this. Meaning, they really know the races, the riders, owners etc.

There are 3 dates that really jump out-The date it appeared: June 04/11-1 week before Belmont Stakes
Date of Death: May 19/09 Preakness ran May 17,09
Cancer Operation: November/06 The Breeders Cup, where it just so happened that the favorite "pony" in the Breeders Cup that year happened to be the sire of one of the favorite pony's running in the Belmont Stakes on June/11.
Churchill Downs is the home of the Kentucky Derby and had hosted the Breeders Cup only 3 times from 2000 to 2010 and is known for it's iconic twin towers, plus there was also a horse running that was owned by 2 guys that had the same names. Churchill Downs hosted the Breeders Cup in 2006.

"she followed closely their growing-up achievements" (follows the Kentucky Derby or anything that runs at Churchill down closely or the achievements of the winning jockey).
Also riding in the 2006 & 2011 Kentucky Derby was the first female jockey to make it into the big leagues. That name has similarities to one of the first Bank Managers.
There was an upset at Belmont in 2011, which resulted in huge payouts.
I know it sounds way out there, but an this strange obit published 2 years after the death is out there as well.
IMO, considering that WM may not have been computer savy, this obit may be a pretty sure fire way of getting some inside info out to whoever. Co-incidence?...always a possibility . MOO at all times!

I know it sounds bizarre..and remember it's JMO..but there was something bizarre about that obit that I couldn't let go of. Also, I think that anyone heavily involved with the "ponies" would be quick to decipher something like this. Meaning, they really know the races, the riders, owners etc.

There are 3 dates that really jump out-The date it appeared: June 04/11-1 week before Belmont Stakes
Cancer Operation: November/06 The Breeders Cup, where it just so happened that the favorite "pony" in the Breeders Cup that year happened to be the sire of one of the favorite pony's running in the Belmont Stakes on June/11.
Churchill Downs is the home of the Kentucky Derby and had hosted the Breeders Cup only 3 times from 2000 to 2010 and is known for it's iconic twin towers, plus there was also a horse running that was owned by 2 guys that had the same names. Churchill Downs hosted the Breeders Cup in 2006.

"she followed closely their growing-up achievements" (follows the Kentucky Derby or anything that runs at Churchill down closely or the achievements of the winning jockey).
Also riding in the 2006 & 2011 Kentucky Derby was the first female jockey to make it into the big leagues. That name has similarities to one of the first Bank Managers.
I know it sounds way out there, but an this strange obit published 2 years after the death is out there as well.
IMO, considering that WM may not have been computer savy, this obit may be a pretty sure fire way of getting some inside info out to whoever. Co-incidence?...always a possibility . MOO at all times!
I've been trying to fit horses into a little something I'm working on, and I think you just provided my answer. Thank you!

I appreciate the reply...I see what you are saying but if a info with dates and names are given and a little back story, one could find a relation to something like horse racing since there are many names involved with horses, owners, jocks etc. So one could technically find some vague similarities. If WM was into horses and the amount of money he might be capable of wagering, I doubt he would use this spy method of communicating in 2011. You mentioned both ponies were favourites but only B was even money favourite in the 2006 Breeders Cup and came 2nd. He sired ST and he ran 2nd as a 15-1 shot in the 2011 Belmont Stakes, not one of the favourites. RN who ran in the derby has a slightly similar first name to RJ in the obit. But I cannot see how this would be of importance in a coded letter. Is the owner reference you made about the twins have anything to do with the horse trainer (sometimes owner) CS ?? I could not find anything about the other twin in relation to being owner with CS. I am always up for a good theory but also like to ask questions if I do not see a strong possibility.

Thx...edge

I appreciate the reply...I see what you are saying but if a info with dates and names are given and a little back story, one could find a relation to something like horse racing since there are many names involved with horses, owners, jocks etc. So one could technically find some vague similarities. If WM was into horses and the amount of money he might be capable of wagering, I doubt he would use this spy method of communicating in 2011. You mentioned both ponies were favourites but only B was even money favourite in the 2006 Breeders Cup and came 2nd. He sired ST and he ran 2nd as a 15-1 shot in the 2011 Belmont Stakes, not one of the favourites. RN who ran in the derby has a slightly similar first name to RJ in the obit. But I cannot see how this would be of importance in a coded letter. Is the owner reference you made about the twins have anything to do with the horse trainer (sometimes owner) CS ?? I could not find anything about the other twin in relation to being owner with CS. I am always up for a good theory but also like to ask questions if I do not see a strong possibility.

Thx...edge
lol Edge..I guess the point that I was making is that perhaps not everything WM was attached to may be attached to his untimely death somewhere down the road. IMO, the word "pony" jumps out like a jack in the box, and the picture with the girl on the quarter horse equally. That's why I thought it may be a cryptic message around the "ponies"..lol It was just a hunch I had, and certainly not intended to curtail any other theories. JMHO, but a colorful aviation guy like WM, hanging around hangars with other older pilots may have an interest in the race track, seeing that Woodbine was right out their backdoor at Toronto CYYZ

I think the obits have a lot of meaning to them. At this point, nothing would surprise me. Still curious why WM's credit cards were in a bowl on display...IMO it seems like a strange memento..

Does any one have a link or screen shot of the credit cards? And where was the picture obtained? I thought I had it but don't. I would appreciate it if someone can direct me? Just thinking how some killers save "trophies" from their victims.

Does any one have a link or screen shot of the credit cards? And where was the picture obtained? I thought I had it but don't. I would appreciate it if someone can direct me? Just thinking how some killers save "trophies" from their victims.

You can see the photo, and its source, here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9477093&postcount=264"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The Death of Wayne Millard[/ame]

I don't recall if anyone ever figured out what the relationship, if any, was between EG and WM? I missed it if anyone did. All I can remember is that the number in her Obit, to reach executor, was for Millard air. Did anyone discover whether she was a close friend, business associate, girlfriend or something else?

I don't recall if anyone ever figured out what the relationship, if any, was between EG and WM? I missed it if anyone did. All I can remember is that the number in her Obit, to reach executor, was for Millard air. Did anyone discover whether she was a close friend, business associate, girlfriend or something else?

that's the big question - we don't have a definite answer

that's the big question - we don't have a definite answer

One thing I keep pondering us, if WM is associated with EG somehow, then MB could also be associated with her too. If that's the case, then maybe MB helped by writing both unique obituaries (for WM and EG). I know that WM's was written as if DM wrote it, but I know that would be something I would more than likely help my son with, under the same circumstances. JMO of a possibility.

When CM passed away on Nov 21, 2006 http://woodstock.news.halinet.on.ca/954956/data , for siblings he was: predeceased by brother George and survived by sisters Grace and June. When his sister Grace passed away last year, on July 14 2012 http://www.verhoevefuneralhomes.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=1534453&fh_id=13777 , for siblings she was: predeceased by Carl and George. It is not mentioned if she's either predeceased or survived by June. I wonder why?

Might be just an omission....

When CM passed away on Nov 21, 2006 http://woodstock.news.halinet.on.ca/954956/data , for siblings he was: predeceased by brother George and survived by sisters Grace and June. When his sister Grace passed away last year, on July 14 2012 http://www.verhoevefuneralhomes.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=1534453&fh_id=13777 , for siblings she was: predeceased by Carl and George. It is not mentioned if she's either predeceased or survived by June. I wonder why?

June signed the guestbook in the Toronto Star for WM and signed it Aunt June, included a picture as well. She is still alive up in Northern Ontario as of Dec 2012 anyways.

June signed the guestbook in the Toronto Star for WM and signed it Aunt June, included a picture as well. She is still alive up in Northern Ontario as of Dec 2012 anyways.

So there may still be a living Aunt on WM's Dad's side, how about Mom's side?

To me anyway, it's a little more understandable to not have his wife's sister mentioned than it is for her to not have her own sister mentioned. That's what I am used to in my Family. I come from a large family and we usually stick to the person's spouse, parents, siblings (& their spouses, children), kids and grandchildren but we omit the siblings of the deceased person's spouse. Just because then we would need half of the newspaper :).

lol Edge..I guess the point that I was making is that perhaps not everything WM was attached to may be attached to his untimely death somewhere down the road. IMO, the word "pony" jumps out like a jack in the box, and the picture with the girl on the quarter horse equally. That's why I thought it may be a cryptic message around the "ponies"..lol It was just a hunch I had, and certainly not intended to curtail any other theories. JMHO, but a colorful aviation guy like WM, hanging around hangars with other older pilots may have an interest in the race track, seeing that Woodbine was right out their backdoor at Toronto CYYZ

Maybe the two shared a love for the races and the cryptic message was just written with a smile up to heaven. He may have had a quirky sense of humour (or had a few drinks in her honork...not to be offensive but it is possible).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214